Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation (965 Views)

Manufacturers Slash Output, Jobs Over FOREX Crisis / Chicago State University As Made 1million Dollars Over Tinubu Record / Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Biodun556(m): 11:10am On Feb 29
I stand with Nigeria against Binance, and you should, too. Stop complaining or undermining your country. How many Americans came out against the USA when they charged the Binance CEO in court? It was because the U.S. has strong regulatory authorities that Binance was made to pay a $4.3 billion fine in America. Binance cannot profit in finance at Nigeria's expense.

We cannot have a government that sits down doing nothing while Binance usurps the powers of the Central Bank of Nigeria and arbitrarily fixes the Naira rates. And then makes money off that. Money that ends up leaving Nigeria. What they cannot try in America and China should not be tried here. And I urge the Nigerian media to be patriotic and stop sensationalising a national security matter. If Nigeria's economy sinks, we all sink with it!

#TableShaker #GrowNairaBuyNaija

https://www.facebook.com/100057351074401/posts/pfbid0295VnyJXvyoPWMV7emL9WzdxCDHeaJao4PD5RgBTrDES8bncUwTzbaGj9ThCRLRdEl/

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Biodun556(m): 11:10am On Feb 29
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Paraman: 11:11am On Feb 29
Obidients are in love with people involve in forex manipulation because they think it's affecting Tinubu. Even if Nigeria become more horrible by this time in 2027, it won't stop us from voting for Tinubu.

Tinubu will rule till 2031.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by IgbosCriminals: 11:11am On Feb 29
Omo,

Anything must be done to revive this economy.

The emergency lovers of the zoo want it to collapse.

After banning crypto, price control has to be the government's priority because I can't understand why a set of people will buy a bag of rice for 44k and sell it for 82k.

Two tins form a bag of rice and a tin is sold for 22k.

Transportation per bag of rice is 2-3k depending on the location your goods are transported to

We understand a bag of rice at 44k is costly when compared to how much it used to be but taking an advantage of subsidy removal by selling it at 82k is not acceptable.

Some set of people do not mind killing the whole of West Africa just to make money

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by CriticMaestro: 11:24am On Feb 29
Gtyy
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by NOC1(m): 11:34am On Feb 29
Many Nigerians pray for a failed administration, forgetting that when the country collapses, it is on the head of a commoner, not on the politician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by LordIsaac(m): 11:58am On Feb 29
Obidients right now…

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by benuejosh: 12:00pm On Feb 29
May Tinubu succeed.

Anybody in the Obidient movement is someone who wants the country to fail so that they can laugh. They're wicked people. Even if you're a Tiv person and you belong to Obidient movement you're a wicked person.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by DevilsEqual(m): 12:05pm On Feb 29
No fool should come around to say shit about Reno

Its funny how things that are being done abroad becomes "barbaric or uncivilized" whenever same thing is being done here

Many of those "Saner ClIme" advocates tend to prefer lawlessness than any other thing

Your candidate lost and u suddenly become the chief enemy of state

They are the dumbest group around

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by BigIyanga: 12:39pm On Feb 29
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

Anything must be done to revive this economy.

The emergency lovers of the zoo want it to collapse.

After banning crypto, price control has to be the government's priority because I can't understand why a set of people will buy a bag of rice for 44k and sell it for 82k.

Two tins form a bag of rice and a tin is sold for 22k.

Transportation per bag of rice is 2-3k depending on the location your goods are transported to

We understand a bag of rice at 44k is costly when compared to how much it used to be but selling it at 82k is not acceptable.

Some set of people do not mind killing the whole of West Africa just to make money
Why not become a rice producer, wholesaler or distributor Na only other people’s goods dey enter your eyes… put your goods and money on the line🤷🏿‍♂️😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Cindypresh(f): 12:55pm On Feb 29
Paraman:
Obidients are in love with people involve in forex manipulation because they think it's affecting Tinubu. Even if Nigeria become more horrible by this time in 2027, it won't stop us from voting for Tinubu.

Obedients are the reason you slept on empty stomach last night

Easy oo, even mannabbqgrillz did more than this for buhari 8wasted years, where is he now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by commoditiesnig: 1:21pm On Feb 29
Rightly said!
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Faiththatworks(m): 1:29pm On Feb 29
Hi
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Starhearts: 1:49pm On Feb 29
Paraman:

Obi will neva smell d gate of Aso rock
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Freedomman1960: 4:19pm On Feb 29
Obidents Obisents ObisTents you guys should calm down the Naira will be strong remember we have a President now election is over let love for the country be in your hearts I beg una Tinubu will do his best he can't do it all but he will put Nigeria on the right part its the meaning of his Name Asiwaju .....one thing for sure is Baba is not after the almost empty treasury..
but to fulfil his dream he has enough money some one that ruled Lag for 8 years and still has a grip is not a fool. Let us learn to contribute our quota even when commenting on issues I wish I could tell Asiwaju some magic trips to try in this Administration but I no sabi anybody for my state let alone the national level God let the love for my country pay off On my side I Don too suffer for my country I remember when I lost money due to Bokoharam issues during GEJ era coming from Chad with a lot of Gold wey back 2010 October Baba God I still believe naija go pay me plz Jah pick my call
Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by Melagros(m): 6:09pm On Feb 29
COMRADES, when it comes to Binance Reno will quickly talk bla bla bla and compare the situation with USA in order to defend tinubu. But he can never compare our corrupt electoral process with USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: US Fined Binance 4.3 Billion Dollars Over FOREX Manipulation by 9jatriot(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29
You know them well well.... Remember how they were back holding their tears when meffy was doing his currency swap because they were hoping that it will help the course of their lamba king, only for it to turn against him when Tinubu very smartly spoke against the timing of such color change on the naira.

People could not do business with them but they did not mind because they were hoping that Tinubu will be the one that will be affected
Paraman:

(1) (Reply)

Best Governor Ever In Anambra Allowed Keke Rider Commissioned Road / 'consumption Not Production Is What Nigeria Needs' – Adamu Garba / Gov. Siminalayi Fubara Inspects Progress On Port Harcourt Ring Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.