Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? (172 Views)

Why Are Some Nairalanders Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by Prudoh(m): 11:46am On Feb 29
Is like I will retire from this nairaland because there so many illiterate here,
Somebody's asking what's the impact of binance in someone's life, are you okay?
Not everyone will be suffering like you and be earning 50,000 Naira per month. Especially this tinubu assleaker
Anyone who's trading crypto should just ignore this ill considered beings.

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by Prudoh(m): 11:51am On Feb 29
Seun
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:20pm On Feb 29
Prudoh:
Seun

Even Seun use Binance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:24pm On Feb 29
Prudoh:
Is like I will retire from this nairaland because there so many illiterate here,
Not everyone will be suffering like you and be earning 50,000 Naira per month. Especially this tinubu assleaker

You don't always have to pay attention to every post. Just ignore them like you didn't see them to avoid saying words you don't want to say.

You even went as far as creating a topic for it. Wow your emotions are really working good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by Prudoh(m): 3:01pm On Feb 29
TrennixGLOBAL:

You don't always have to pay attention to every post. Just ignore them like you didn't see them to avoid saying words you don't want to say.

You even went as far as creating a topic for it. Wow your emotions are really working good.
It's just annoying, sharing a forum with an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by Prudoh(m): 3:02pm On Feb 29
TrennixGLOBAL:

Even Seun use Binance.
Leave them, they believe everything is about freelancing
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by We4all: 5:50pm On Feb 29
Prudoh:

Stop hyperventilating over nothing. Binance is a platform used by less than 1% of Nigerians (I am one of them). These percentage are people who are into crypto. This means that only people who have a stake in crypto use the binance platform. If someone does not have any business with crypto, then binance is useless to that person.

The same goes for people who are not into forex or betting. If you ask me to mention one betting or gambling site, I will keep mute because I don't know any. Does that make me daft or an illiterate? No.... Are people making money from those platforms? Yes.... But since I am not one of them, I won't give a damn if any of those sites are restricted or shut down.

Saying someone is daft or an illiterate just because he hasn't embraced crypto or any of your streams of income shows you still have a lot to learn. Crypto is not for everyone and some people will never embrace it. Know this and have peace!
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders So Daft? by Prudoh(m): 6:31pm On Feb 29
We4all:

Stop hyperventilating over nothing. Binance is a platform used by less than 1% of Nigerians (I am one of them). These percentage are people who are into crypto. This means that only people who have a stake in crypto use the binance platform. If someone does not have any business with crypto, then binance is useless to that person.

The same goes for people who are not into forex or betting. If you ask me to mention one betting or gambling site, I will keep mute because I don't know any. Does that make me daft or an illiterate? No.... Are people making money from those platforms? Yes.... But since I am not one of them, I won't give a damn if any of those sites are restricted or shut down.

Saying someone is daft or an illiterate just because he hasn't embraced crypto or any of your streams of income shows you still have a lot to learn. Crypto is not for everyone and some people will never embrace it. Know this and have peace!
I get you... One thing about nairaland is that the think crypto or Forex a scam, I know Yahoo boys may say they are doing forex but they're not doing anything, that doesn't mean forex is a crime.

On a norms mumu too plenty for nairaland

There's a time a guy posted he's into crypto, I want to get married to his girlfriend and everybody was like is that you only source of income? Normally a crypto trader is richer than a person is working in an oil company

(1) (Reply)

Nin-bank Linkage, Has My Access Bank Account Been Blocked? / My Terrible Experience At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Your Registered Business With C.a.c Is It Active Or Inactive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.