Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Two-time Assembly Member Decamps From PDP To APC In Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two-time Assembly Member Decamps From PDP To APC In Cross River (117 Views)

Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) / PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two-time Assembly Member Decamps From PDP To APC In Cross River by frankiekinase: 12:39pm On Feb 29
Two-time House of Assembly Member, Rt. Hon. Efa Esua, has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in Cross River State.

CONVERSEER reports that Esua who represented Calabar Municipality State Constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly from 2015 to 2023, tendered his resignation letter from the PDP on 16 February 2024.

According to the resignation letter addressed to the Ward 3 Chairman of the PDP in Calabar Municipality, the former lawmaker said the reason for his defection is personal.

"I wish to hereby tender my membership resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party Ward Three (3), with effect from today 16th February 2024. The reason and purpose for my resignation is basically and purely personal.

"I sincerely appreciate the party for the opportunity availed me over the years to serve as a two term member of the Cross River State House of Assembly, even as I wish the party all the best in her future endeavours," the letter by Esua read.

CONVERSEER further reports that Rt. Hon. (Ntufam) Efa Nyong Esua also contested the 2023 State House of Assembly election but lost to Hon. Stanley Nsemo of the APC.

He is one amongst the numerous people who have dumped the PDP for APC in recent months in the state.

He defected with his multitude of supporters.

Source: https://converseer.com/4886/two-time-assembly-member-decamps-from-pdp-to-apc-in-cross-river/

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Directive To Block Nigerians’ Phone Lines Or …SERAP Tells NCC / Kaduna Sultan Bello Mosque Tafsir:Appointment Of Sadis To Deputize,false-forum / AYCF Faults Calls For Street Protest Seeking INEC Chair Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.