Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train (25414 Views)

Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by PHAYOL81: 3:14pm On Feb 29
tony0806:
Awesome! But unfortunately, except actions are taken to bring down the cost of FOOD in Nigeria, this remains irrelevant for the citizens of Lagos state and Nigeria at large

YOUR people said as much against the BLUE LINE but commuters using the rail service are presently praising the governor for making it happen whilst enjoying all the benefits it adds to their lives. Everything is not about provision of food. Some things definitely helps in bringing food to the table without hassle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by anonymous1759(m): 3:16pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

if you are not Yoruba, you should be concern about your state instead of East wey nor concern you.
you should be calling the governor of your state of origin or the governor of your state of residence a failure

majority of those from the east attacking Lagos governors are those based in Lagos and they also attacked their state of origin governors.
wetin concern person wey dey ebonyi or abia with what is going on in Lagos

i myself can only attack the governor of my state of origin Edo and my state of residence Lagos.

I don’t have any business with their states , and it’s not only those that are in Lagos criticize Lagos state governors , during the election last year when you engage critics from their region attacking Lagos you’ll find out they’re not in Lagos .

Eg this last surulere by Elections they were insulting Gbaja that after doing nothing in his constituency he wants to impose his stooge you can imagine someone saying that while is evident gbaja was the best amongst his peers or one of the best .

The bad belle ones in Lagos are the ones feeding the ones In the East Rat sh!t about Lagos but deep down they know Lagos is far better .
I’ve visited all the 5 eastern states lived in Anambra visited the rest spent weeks there. It’s only Abia I’ve not spent time .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 3:21pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
Is this the remain why Anambra remain a shithole while Lagos continue celebrating project as the Red n Blue rail ?

lolz
you guys are so predictable grin

Ondo was created in 1976, same year the East central state was created

in 1991, the East Central state was then divided into Anambra and Enugu states

in 1996 Ondo was divided to the present Ondo and Ekiti states

please Anambra/Enugu and Ondo/Ekiti, which one is a shithole grin grin
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On Feb 29
zoedew:
Did I see Ambode in that gathering? Not life enhancing to be proud, garrulous and a snob!

Yes, that's Ambode with him big like wall clock.

A friend nearly run mad, during his tenure, he took a loan, imported 4 compactor and compressor waste trucks. Before he introduced the Vision scape.
My friend was extremely happy, when they kicked his fat butt out.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 3:39pm On Feb 29
anonymous1759:

I don’t have any business with their states , and it’s not only those that are in Lagos criticize Lagos state governors , during the election last year when you engage critics from their region attacking Lagos you’ll find out they’re not in Lagos .

Eg this last surulere by Elections they were insulting Gbaja that after doing nothing in his constituency he wants to impose his stooge you can imagine someone saying that while is evident gbaja was the best amongst his peers or one of the best .

The bad belle ones in Lagos are the ones feeding the ones In the East Rat sh!t about Lagos but deep down they know Lagos is far better .
I’ve visited all the 5 eastern states lived in Anambra visited the rest spent weeks there. It’s only Abia I’ve not spent time .
this your last line got me laughing

is there any states in Nigeria better than Lagos?
is there any state in Nigeria close to Abuja aside Lagos?

if at this point u still dont understand the dynamics behind these 2 places, I am afraid, i rest my case
I am not making excuses for any of the governors of other states, but there is no logic to compare any of Lagos or Abuja to other states at all.
while other states are thinking of standard basic education, health care, good roads, job creation etc. Lagos ought to be more of industrialization, heavy infrastructure, affordable housing, constant electricity etc because it has already been setup even before they stated having governors and all this basic things has been taking care of.
i keep asking this questions and i am yet to get answers from Tinubu supporters
if tinubu did really build Lagos and had a blueprint or template he gave to other governors after him, while hasn't that template or blueprint worked in Osun (he has installed 2 governors there for 12years combined), Ogun (13years plus and counting), Ondo (7years counting), Oyo (8years of Ajimobi), Ekiti (9years counting)?
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by christistruth01: 3:43pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
God bless Yorubaland!

And Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by aribisala0(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

lolz

Anambra is definitely a shithole
Onitsha is the dirtiest place on earth

As in the planet.

Tourists visit several places in Ekiti
Who in his right mind will wake up and say he is a tourist visiting Anambra??

Why? What for?

Anyone going there knows it will not be fun. It will be very stressful and unpleasant. A very horrendous place

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by JuanDeDios: 3:57pm On Feb 29
Maize247:
Nice one
Why are you called Maize?
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by anonymous1759(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

if at this point u still dont understand the dynamics behind these 2 places, I am afraid, i rest my case
I am not making excuses for any of the governors of other states, but there is no logic to compare any of Lagos or Abuja to other states at all.
while other states are thinking of standard basic education, health care, good roads, job creation etc. Lagos ought to be more of industrialization, heavy infrastructure, affordable housing, constant electricity etc because it has already been setup even before they stated having governors and all this basic things has been taking care of.
if tinubu did really build Lagos and had a blueprint or template he gave to other governors after him, while hasn't that template or blueprint worked in Osun (he has installed 2 governors there for 12years combined), Ogun (13years plus and counting), Ondo (7years counting), Oyo (8years of Ajimobi), Ekiti (9years counting)?

Rauf Aregbesola did good with infrastructure in Osun , Amosun did the same with Ogun,
Akerelodu wasn’t BAT’s candidate. Other south western states don’t have the continuity Lagos has and besides he Doesn't live there that’s also a factor .
When Adeleke won PDP said BaT is siphoning Osun state through Oyetola but right now Adeleke pace has slowed down after he won at the Supreme Court.
I don’t condone lazy governors we’ve vast land for Agriculture to farm with fertile soil . No state is supposed to poor if not for Laziness.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by PHAYOL81: 4:03pm On Feb 29
aariwa:
Good one…the aim is not for Abia to be like Lagos but like Dubai, Qatar and other industrialized parts of the world

AND of course, the aim is not for LAGOS to stay stagnant but to be a desired multi-cities and uniquely developed state where citizens of countries and cities like Dubai, New York, London, US (in general), UK(in general), China, Japan etc. would love and clamour to visit and invest in.
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Omenlon: 4:09pm On Feb 29
samogo1:

A 5year old buy can govern lagos. And even do better if he don't remit anything to jagaban
clap for yourself. Even without a governor Lagos can run itself. Unfortunately, your state is full of dunce that is why even without a godfather you people are stagnant, unprogressive.
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by pafun(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

lolz
please o, its surulere in Lagos island, its festac, ikeja etc in lagos island?

i rest my case

Which nonsense case. All of those were Western Region before the states were created. Then came Lagos State with capital at Ikeja. Lagos is not Ikeja. It is not Surulere. They were different towns. As for Festac how old are you? I will write no further until you tell me this.
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Pergie001: 4:40pm On Feb 29
You be the judge now how many refugees from Ondo n Ekiti go to Anambra n Enugu for anything in the whole wide world

In terms development both Anambra n Imo are still playing catch up to Ondo n Ekiti.

So what exactly is your point. the day any indigene from Ondo n Ekiti flock to either Anambra or Imo out of wretchedness from their state we can start the conversation.

For now Ondo n Ekiti no be una baba mate in any aspect of human development.

OredoPikin:

lolz

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Pergie001: 4:56pm On Feb 29
In fact Lagos suppose to be competing with NY according to Igbos like you but again the likes of Enugu Anamba are not suppose to compete with Kumasi Conakry etc even when you Igbos have been ruling yourself since 1999 but of course only Lagos should be paradise because it is not in Nigeria yet this Lagos is the only state doing beta than among all Nigeria state put together.

The Koko is no matter how you Igbo wail any of your state attaining Lagos standard will till eternity be a pipe dream.

OredoPikin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by commoditiesnig: 5:06pm On Feb 29
Commendable.. Good job Gov. Sanwo-Olu
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by PHAYOL81: 5:29pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

okay
"the colony established a protectorate over most of Yorubaland between 1890 and 1897. The protectorate was incorporated into the new Southern Nigeria Protectorate in February 1906, and Lagos became the capital of the Protectorate of Nigeria(North and South) in January 1914"
then when Nigeria became independent in 1960, the people that took over from the british maintained lagos as the capital till 1991

now calculate the years

thank you.
prq

That's a joke right. Lagos already had considerable development that puts it as a very famous and rich colony before amalgamation. And even post amalgamation, the state continue to develop on its own financial strenght under the leadership of the BRITISH governor assigned to run its administration same way others were independently developing on theirs. During this period, the BRITISH colonial government treated each zones of WEST, EAST and NORTH as different regions under a merger like the BRITISH KINGDOM.
And the BRITISH didn't chose capital for us at and after amalgamation like you try to impose. Like it was before amalgamation, LAGOS just retained its ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE that attracted migrants from other regions and nationalities into it due to its already impressive commercial and infrastructural development which make it seems like the capital of the merged regions. Only at independence did the leaders of all the regions who fought for the freedom sat together to pick an already flourishing LAGOS as the one to represent them as the face of the country. Nigeria didn't build LAGOS, they leverage on its vast developing strides to pick it as their face. What's more?Till after independence, the state lived solely on its resources. Tax, port, agriculture. It was until IRONSI did his stvpid magic that we got the coinage; COMMON GOAL AND FUND (or NATIONAL CAKE during the corruption years).
And ABUJA wasn't started in 1991. They started building since 1975 but it was 1991 that they moved having been satisfied of the project they built. So, ABUJA had been gulping our common fund since 1975 till date and it remains the only FCT built by FG. In the case of LAGOS, our founding fathers leveraged on the development on ground to chose it as their desired capital. Of course, they expanded on the development though.
Search nairaland or online for pre independent pictures and video of LAGOS (including the independent video)and see beauty that was measuring up to the big cities of that time. Then NIGERIA happened.....
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Beolly(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29
samogo1:

A 5year old buy can govern lagos. And even do better if he don't remit anything to jagaban
HATERS. children of perdition always praying for everything to fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Beolly(m): 5:34pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

u could have just make ur comment and pass
sanwo is not doing anything with his personal money

same way you cant compare America to Nigeria, you cant compare lagos to any other state. Lagos control the resources of over 20states combined
the son of a dangote has over 99% chance of been a billionaire with little or no stress before the son of a poor man, that is how Lagos is.

ABUJA that was created just 1991 here from zero has not had a single governor and its better than all the states because its a federal capital. Lagos enjoyed that for over 70years. if Abuja is turned to a state tomorrow, the governor that will take over will not need to start from the ground level because it has already been setup
more resources and less work to do
you should actually be comparing OBI with past of governors of Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, etc because if u put a slowpoke as Lagos governor. he will even do more than what you are seeing currently

thank you
Children of HATE. The only people across all the other geopolitical zone obsessed about a state outside their region are from SE. Story story. There's a reason why your people are littered everywhere at Iwo road in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by soojar(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

the capital of NIGERIA was moved from 1991, prior to that, those governors can be equated to be like FCT minister today. the head of states still controlled everything
alot of development works were carried out collectively
you can not attribute the development of Abuja to just any of the FCT ministers, that is how Lagos were then

i know u are a kid, so i forgive ur ignorance.

Is it the Federal capital that now signed this rail project and completed it?

Sometimes one tends to want to believe those who say some of you guys just don't like any good news coming out of Lagos.

What is stopping other states from developing based on the level of their allocations or/and IGR? If this governor refused to follow the road map he met on the ground and decided to steal every money coming into the state like most of those governors do what would anybody do about that? Instead of you guys using such projects like this to challenge your state governors whether you are from Anambra or Ondo or Cross River, you kept saying former capital. Is it former capital that conceived the idea of BRT, The rail network, the LFT zone, etc.

Challenge your governors to design short, medium and long-term plans and start working towards it, Most of Lagos state projects are public, private partnership driven. why are other governors or stakeholders in those states lazy or fail to hold their leaders accountable? Let successive administrations continue from where the previous ones stopped. Even if they are stealing money along the way, as long as development is going on there will be minimal outcry.

In summary, Lagos is doing relatively well today not because it was capital territory, all these new developments aforementioned were conceived post-FCT by someone with a vision, and making sure each governor coming after him follows the template.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Dsimmer: 6:49pm On Feb 29
Nice.
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:03pm On Feb 29
soojar:

Is it the Federal capital that now signed this rail project and completed it?

Sometimes one tends to want to believe those who say some of you guys just don't like any good news coming out of Lagos.

What is stopping other states from developing based on the level of their allocations or/and IGR? If this governor refused to follow the road map he met on the ground and decided to steal every money coming into the state like most of those governors do what would anybody do about that? Instead of you guys using such projects like this to challenge your state governors whether you are from Anambra or Ondo or Cross River, you kept saying former capital. Is it former capital that conceived the idea of BRT, The rail network, the LFT zone, etc.

Challenge your governors to design short, medium and long-term plans and start working towards it, Most of Lagos state projects are public, private partnership driven. why are other governors or stakeholders in those states lazy or fail to hold their leaders accountable? Let successive administrations continue from where the previous ones stopped. Even if they are stealing money along the way, as long as development is going on there will be minimal outcry.

In summary, Lagos is doing relatively well today not because it was capital territory, all these new developments aforementioned were conceived post-FCT by someone with a vision, and making sure each governor coming after him follows the template.
This discussion is beyond you

State can't be lacking good roads and be doing rail lines
At the stage Lagos is, rail lines isn't an achievement
Every other basic things has been sent up for them by it been an FCT
For you to be now using it to compare other states starting from scratch, it shows the discussion is far above your brain
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:05pm On Feb 29
Beolly:

Children of HATE. The only people across all the other geopolitical zone obsessed about a state outside their region are from SE. Story story. There's a reason why your people are littered everywhere at Iwo road in Ibadan.
Well
I'm from Edo state
If you can't reason beyond tribes, then my comments isn't for u

Good evening
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:08pm On Feb 29
PHAYOL81:
prq

That's a joke right. Lagos already had considerable development that puts it as a very famous and rich colony before amalgamation. And even post amalgamation, the state continue to develop on its own financial strenght under the leadership of the BRITISH governor assigned to run its administration same way others were independently developing on theirs. During this period, the BRITISH colonial government treated each zones of WEST, EAST and NORTH as different regions under a merger like the BRITISH KINGDOM.
And the BRITISH didn't chose capital for us at and after amalgamation like you try to impose. Like it was before amalgamation, LAGOS just retained its ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE that attracted migrants from other regions and nationalities into it due to its already impressive commercial and infrastructural development which make it seems like the capital of the merged regions. Only at independence did the leaders of all the regions who fought for the freedom sat together to pick an already flourishing LAGOS as the one to represent them as the face of the country. Nigeria didn't build LAGOS, they leverage on its vast developing strides to pick it as their face. What's more?Till after independence, the state lived solely on its resources. Tax, port, agriculture. It was until IRONSI did his stvpid magic that we got the coinage; COMMON GOAL AND FUND (or NATIONAL CAKE during the corruption years).
And ABUJA wasn't started in 1991. They started building since 1975 but it was 1991 that they moved having been satisfied of the project they built. So, ABUJA had been gulping our common fund since 1975 till date and it remains the only FCT built by FG. In the case of LAGOS, our founding fathers leveraged on the development on ground to chose it as their desired capital. Of course, they expanded on the development though.
Search nairaland or online for pre independent pictures and video of LAGOS (including the independent video)and see beauty that was measuring up to the big cities of that time. Then NIGERIA happened.....
Please type capital of Nigeria from 1914 on Google
I nor get time for all this Shalaye
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:10pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
In fact Lagos suppose to be competing with NY according to Igbos like you but again the likes of Enugu Anamba are not suppose to compete with Kumasi Conakry etc even when you Igbos have been ruling yourself since 1999 but of course only Lagos should be paradise because it is not in Nigeria yet this Lagos is the only state doing beta than among all Nigeria state put together.

The Koko is no matter how you Igbo wail any of your state attaining Lagos standard will till eternity be a pipe dream.

Lolz
I wished you were comparing ondo to Anambra 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:12pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
You be the judge now how many refugees from Ondo n Ekiti go to Anambra n Enugu for anything in the whole wide world

In terms development both Anambra n Imo are still playing catch up to Ondo n Ekiti.

So what exactly is your point. the day any indigene from Ondo n Ekiti flock to either Anambra or Imo out of wretchedness from their state we can start the conversation.

For now Ondo n Ekiti no be una baba mate in any aspect of human development.

It's very obvious you have never crossed river Niger 🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Beolly(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

Well
I'm from Edo state
If you can't reason beyond tribes, then my comments isn't for u

Good evening
Maybe you should focus more on Edo State. There is a serious decay going on their. Imagine if all us harass and criticized our different state governors seriously. Our country would be better than this, infact one part of the country won't be this crowded.

But what do we always do? We collapse the bar of governance and make silly excuses for the ineptitude of our governors back home. But we are quick to raise our voices against just one out of 36 States.

We have governors who shamefully commissions a streetlight in this 21 century, unfortunately people from that state just do small backyard criticism and move on. But they bring out their vuvuzela to belittle achievement in order state. Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:25pm On Feb 29
pafun:

Which nonsense case. All of those were Western Region before the states were created. Then came Lagos State with capital at Ikeja. Lagos is not Ikeja. It is not Surulere. They were different towns. As for Festac how old are you? I will write no further until you tell me this.
National stadium
National theatre
The 3 bridges connecting mainland to island
The bridges at ijora 7up
Wharf
Tin can
Ikeja city
MMIA
Festac city
Anthony bridge
And many more of federal projects done in Lagos when it was FCT

The part that FCT didn't touch like ikorodu, outskirts of Alimosho, agbara, Badagry etc are not different from my state Edo.

Do you have any other thing to say?
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by soojar(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

This discussion is beyond you

State can't be lacking good roads and be doing rail lines
At the stage Lagos is, rail lines isn't an achievement
Every other basic things has been sent up for them by it been an FCT
For you to be now using it to compare other states starting from scratch, it shows the discussion is far above your brain

And the discussion is below you I guess?

How many roads or the road network do you want to put in Lagos that can serve the population of Lagos compared with the land mass of the state (maybe you are right, maybe the discussion is beyond you).

Rail line is not an achievement for a place like Lagos but kerosene distribution is an achievement maybe? Do you know the number of people the Blue Line rail alone has assisted in reducing the number of hours they spend on road commuting to work and back? Many don't take their cars to work again, reducing fuel consumption, reducing the number of cars on the road, increasing productivity, etc. Read up on something called the 'multiplier effect'

You are not making sense in your third paragraph. Speak in the language an average person can understand.

Nobody is comparing, even though healthy rivalry among states leads to greater developments. Challenge your governors to create a developmental vision and start implementing it. Stop hating for no reason. Lagos is not the cause of your state governor's incompetence and the citizens' 'short-sightedness'

We learn every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:32pm On Feb 29
soojar:

And the discussion is below you I guess?

How many roads or the road network do you want to put in Lagos that can serve the population of Lagos compared with the land mass of the state (maybe you are right, maybe the discussion is beyond you).

Rail line is not an achievement for a place like Lagos but kerosene distribution is an achievement maybe? Do you know the number of people the Blue Line rail alone has assisted in reducing the number of hours they spend on road commuting to work and back? Many don't take their cars to work again, reducing fuel consumption, reducing the number of cars on the road, increasing productivity, etc. Read up on something called the 'multiplier effect'

You are not making sense in your third paragraph. Speak in the language an average person can understand.

Nobody is comparing, even though healthy rivalry among states leads to greater developments. Challenge your governors to create a developmental vision and start implementing it. Stop hating for no reason. Lagos is not the cause of your state governor's incompetence and the citizens' 'short-sightedness'

We learn every day
Again
Lagos is the smallest state in terms of landmass with the largest resouces and one time FCT
Again the discussion is far above your level

You should actually be comparing Ondo and anambra and not Lagos

Good evening again
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by OredoPikin: 7:34pm On Feb 29
Beolly:

Maybe you should focus more on Edo State. There is a serious decay going on their. Imagine if all us harass and criticized our different state governors seriously. Our country would be better than this, infact one part of the country won't be this crowded.

But what do we always do? We collapse the bar of governance and make silly excuses for the ineptitude of our governors back home. But we are quick to raise our voices against just one out of 36 States.

We have governors who shamefully commissions a streetlight in this 21 century, unfortunately people from that state just do small backyard criticism and move on. But they bring out their vuvuzela to belittle achievement in order state. Let me stop here.
If u are comparing my state to Ondo then we can have a discussion

Good evening again
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by Beolly(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

If u are comparing my state to Ondo then we can have a discussion

Good evening again
Na Ondo you wan use guide, You wan runaway grin
Re: President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train by soojar(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29
OredoPikin:

Again
Lagos is the smallest state in terms of landmass with the largest resouces and one time FCT
Again the discussion is far above your level

You should actually be comparing Ondo and anambra and not Lagos

Good evening again

In case you have issues with English language comprehension, let me list it out for you.

1. No one is doing comparison with your unknown state (even though healthy rivalry among states will lead to National development)

2. The developments you are seeing in the last 20 years in Lagos has nothing to do with it being FCT at one time or the other. It rather has to do with vision of some people and they followed it up till date and still continuing.

3. Let us leave out IGR, what do the other governors do with their monthly allocation? (to buy dollars and resell to BDCs?) or what? If you can't hold them accountable to the allocation they are collecting, how will you hold them accountable if they are getting the kind of IGR of Lagos.

4. Lagos is not responsible for the misery of your state and her gullible citizens. Whether you are from Osun, Imo or Zamfara, critisize your governors doing nothing and leave Lagos state alone, let her continue her development to the envy of others.

They say "if you can not beat them, join them" NOT "if you cannot beat them, commit su1cide"

If you still have difficulty with any of the above, feel free to ask for explanation, I will oblige you.

We learn every day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.