Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Crazy Method Used To Scatter Illegal Relationships - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Crazy Method Used To Scatter Illegal Relationships (222 Views)

My Crazy Action On The Guy Who Impregnated My Sister / Hilarious Method A Man Used To Find His Lost Wife In A Supermarket / Crazy World Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Crazy Method Used To Scatter Illegal Relationships by PrinceBoost: 1:20pm On Feb 29
My Crazy Method Used to Scatter Illegal Relationships

Watch this hilarious skit where I reveal my crazy method for getting rid of illegal relationships! This funny comedy video will have you laughing and entertained from start to finish. Don't miss out on the latest skit everyone is talking about!

Have you ever witnessed the use of Technology like Drones in causing Relationship separation?

[url]This Comedy[/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uVRYR6Ylc&t=65s] skit will let you see that.

Watch, like, comment, share and subscribe to our channel.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

@zionkomedy / You Guys Know I Don't Give Falling Hand Recommendation Ba? / What Are You Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.