Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (3992 Views)

SWAGA 2023: Nigerians Must Choose Light Over Darkness / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by femicyrus(m): 6:51am On Mar 01
White men would have sent drone or use space viewing cameras to identify the source if it is not man-made except it Is the property of government
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Sirianese: 6:58am On Mar 01
Space aliens monitoring their ranched-animal monkeys (human beings)
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Mar 01
Those look like flares or fireworks. The downward trail makes it more obvious.

Since troglodytes born in 2009 have refused to learn on Nairaland, I had to confirm it was a flare(s). This video shows exactly the “star” or “UFO” pictured;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKunryU4Y0?si=jDixKoKoR07exNUM

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19am On Mar 01
meobizy:

Yes,
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Mar 01
LordBillionz:
Who dey post all these nonsense?

You guys are just doing too much

Smh
how is it nonsense?
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Mar 01
meobizy:
not fireworks or flare...google it and you will see similar lights spotted in other places.
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:30am On Mar 01
ruggedtimi:
not fireworks or flare...google it and you will see similar lights spotted in other places.

It is flare
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by afube: 10:52pm On Mar 03
Difrent:

Spoken like a typical illiterate IPOB terrorist

I am sure your delicate intellectual stature will not stand the pressure when I descend on you! I wonder what level of education and exposure you misfits have sef! You cannot even tell the difference between a potent Fulani threat to a globally recognised Organisation that is in self defense mode! Daft black African and a coward to matters worse!
Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Difrent: 5:42am On Mar 04
afube:

I am sure your delicate intellectual stature will not stand the pressure when I descend on you! I wonder what level of education and exposure you misfits have sef! You cannot even tell the difference between a potent Fulani threat to a globally recognised Organisation that is in self defense mode! Daft black African and a coward to matters worse!

Na me you wan use show say you Sabi Grammer? You be complete illiterate IDIOT.

IPOB is a terrorist organization as far as Nigeria is concerned. What manner of self defense is IPOB engaged in that tasks it to be killing igbos and justify it by saying it will pain Buhari.......

Una mumu too much.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Tellmeastory: 5:49am On Mar 04
afube:

Self hater spotted.

With his daft black African MOTHER.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six / Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted / PDP Chairman Adamu Mu'azu's Daughter To Wed Abdulmutallab's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.