Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags (41340 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by toujurs: 10:19pm On Feb 29
Asaba Nollywood, has this one ever acted in a block buster movie.

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by highchief1: 10:21pm On Feb 29
VinnyBaba:

Zubby Michael is FAR more popular than Tinimi. smiley

Those Epic Movies which you guys call Asaba movies are watched 70% of Nigerians.

How many Nigerians know Tinimi? undecided

How many Nigerians get money to watch cinema movies or have Neflix on their Phones
I hold pass zubby.u don’t know him more than me but I will not argue with u.i will not see zubby in a movie and see timini and go ahead to watch zubby.maybe u smoke weed so he’s ur kinda guy.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Morbeta11(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29
Zubby local champion...

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:28pm On Feb 29
chuksville:
Great actors that knows their craft. Both are bad boys in their respective roles. Zubby Michael is a stubborn street boy who can do anything to make ends meet, WHILE Timini Egbuson is a Yahoo play boy that often break the hearts of ladies.
while you are the enemy of progress
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by carlleung(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29
I wonder why you guys are taking this serious, dude is just catching fun with his friends and you guys are cursing him and having headaches on top his matter. Na wa for una oh

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Subonbon(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29
Zuby Michael rest abeg... Ogogoro no be vodka undecided

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Arisenews2: 10:38pm On Feb 29
Zubby always about money, Igbo man!

Meanwhile, Meet Guru Maharaj Ji the Man Who Calls Himself The Black Jesus and a god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU4CTJ6enNs
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Sweetvie: 10:45pm On Feb 29
I don't like this guy undecided

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by MEGAWATCH: 10:47pm On Feb 29
PussyOdour:
shocked

Biggest Actor where? You're not even among top 20 in the east you're from, let me not say Nigeria and you're saying Africa. Lmao 😂 delusion

Please don't talk too much before he buys you put.

Na beg I dey beg you.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by MEGAWATCH: 10:48pm On Feb 29
Sweetvie:
I don't like this guy undecided

Yes you envy him, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Adakintroy: 10:50pm On Feb 29
Profession like this spirituality should never brag.

Singer /comedians. If you joke for a living and sing around for one. Let alone pretend to be someone else.. you may loose yourself in the mix actually thinking you the alternate self you faked.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Cmjarg(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29
Dubetex96:
Eze ndi ala has spoken kindly respect his opinion.

Bleep Eze ndi Ala, timini egbuson family money long gan shey because them no dey lousy like people from the East

2 Likes

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by LordBillionz: 11:00pm On Feb 29
He can purchase Timini but he ain't close to being the biggest.
No hating.

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:02pm On Feb 29
Keep pressing their mumu buttons, this will hold them for like two days..

2 Likes

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Adebowalay(m): 11:06pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
I don't like any of them.

Something is very off about the zubby guy.
Anyone can say anything, the people know who they love most ...
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Charly68: 11:26pm On Feb 29
The guy should better be careful.. the likes of Olu Jacobs and Mofe Damijo didn't grow gzga ...better learn from them
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Sweetvie: 11:31pm On Feb 29
MEGAWATCH:

Yes you envy him, it's allowed.
Envy?lol

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by ruggedtimi(m): 11:37pm On Feb 29
CelestineNelson:
This is exactly what finished Ronaldo...Ronaldo's Crisis begin when he said, he is the Best player in the whole world. Allow people to sing your praise ...Not You
ronaldo is finished?
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29
ruggedtimi:
ronaldo is finished?
No mind the mumu.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Bukky001(m): 12:45am On Mar 01
PussyOdour:
shocked

Biggest Actor where? You're not even among top 20 in the east you're from, let me not say Nigeria and you're saying Africa. Lmao 😂 delusion

That's the work of too much weed
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by efeedemo: 1:12am On Mar 01
I had same thought but lemme know your view, what do you think is off about him?

EreluRoz:

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by putin2: 1:44am On Mar 01
The different between two of them is that , one is igboman and the other Yoruba man.
The igboman mean his word while yorubaman believe in talking and not action
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by 2shure: 1:55am On Mar 01
Best actor of the most boring movies in asaba
Yeah
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Ykc2(m): 3:15am On Mar 01
PussyOdour:
shocked

tell us number to 20 please I don't know them

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by olisaEze(m): 3:38am On Mar 01
EreluRoz:

Hammer, nail, head, you’re on point! cool

Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by membranus: 3:55am On Mar 01
putin2:
The different between two of them is that , one is igboman and the other Yoruba man.
The igboman mean his word while yorubaman believe in talking and not action

Timini Egbuson is not a Yoruba man. He is from Bayelsa.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by stano2(m): 4:39am On Mar 01
SoNature:
Wetin dey worry this mugu wey no even sabi speak English? You translate your native language into English and think the world will understand what you are saying! undecided

I give it to those actors who live in Lagos; those people make some of the best Nollywood films I have seen. That's why they always feature in Netflix and cinema-deserving films!
What are you even saying
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Ebukamatth(m): 5:22am On Mar 01
The thing funny sha
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by diogo23: 5:39am On Mar 01
EreluRoz:

Don't let hatred kill you
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by EreluRoz: 6:05am On Mar 01
efeedemo:
I had same thought but lemme know your view, what do you think is off about him?

He's doing something very dark, look deeper you'll see it.
Re: “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags by Beverlyjean(f): 7:06am On Mar 01
PussyOdour:
shocked

How can u say he isn't among top 20 in the East...are u drunk or what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.