Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill (15361 Views)

Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results / Senate Passes Nigerian Army University Bill (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by softy(m): 10:07am On Mar 01
integrity16:

The civil service is already over bloated. We don't need peace corps. Would peace corps bring down the value of Naira?

I disagree with you. may be you meant that the civil service is over bloated with corruption.
Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by integrity16(m): 11:01am On Mar 01
softy:

I disagree with you. may be you meant that the civil service is over bloated with corruption.

Good! And then you want to add another corruption in the name of Peace corps to an already existing corruption plaguing this country. R u serious at all?
Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by softy(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
integrity16:

Good! And then you want to add another corruption in the name of Peace corps to an already existing corruption plaguing this country. R u serious at all?

I am very serious.........! Stop taking things personal...., ok?

Peace Corps is needed as one of the major means of reducing unemployment in Nigeria.

Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by integrity16(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01
softy:

I am very serious.........! Stop taking things personal...., ok?

Peace Corps is needed as one of the major means of reducing unemployment in Nigeria.

Peace Corps is not needed. Tell your fellow peace corps advocates to prepare to join State Police in their respective states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.