Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Opay Wise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Wise (76 Views)

Need To Fund My Opay Account / Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay Today. / Opay Agent: How To Receive A Free POS From Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opay Wise by Lightened: 3:51pm On Feb 29
Hot Gist* 🔥🔥🔥🔥🗣️

I had a one on one physical session with someone yesterday, and, what he found out really surprised him.

I remembered when I told him about all that the bank app has to offer, he was too dumbfounded to believe.

He happens to have a bank account with the said bank but he has not been optimizing the numerous functions of the APP.

Apparently, he is not getting Interest on his money with the bank cos he is SIMPLY UNAWARE of the fact that he can make MONEY daily, weekly, monthly and yearly on the bank APP.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW (NO CAP). That's why it's often said that " KNOWLEDGE IS POWER".

I know a lot of people are reading this right now and are still in this category.

I can be of help to you, let me show you how you can earn interest on your BANK ACCOUNT without STRESS.*

As I speak to you, I've received my interest for today...(see pic above/below). YOU TOO CAN!

This training is supposed to be a paid one but I'm giving it for FREE, because it is what I love doing... ADDING VALUES!

The training will be coming up this Sunday, 3rd of March, 2024 by 8:00pm.

There are limited slots available. I need ONLY 50 PEOPLE.

PLUS👇✌️

Free Gifts Items, Data & Bonuses are available to the early Birds.

Comment "hi" to get started.

*See you soon* 🤝

(1) (Reply)

Beverage Industry Opposes Proposals For Ssb Tax Hike / Irate Exchange / Unlock Your Financial Potential! Join Our Community Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.