Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja (13545 Views)

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by 190: 5:21pm On Feb 29
At this point just scatter that country turn am to grazing ground!!

People wen dey that country at this point no normal.

Yes including y'all reading this angry
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by atobs4real(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29
Yahaya and Ebere, how market.
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 5:22pm On Feb 29
That's why I only buy dollars from trusted mallams......

Some people who.bought those fake dollars, might have travelled with it. And get themselves in trouble in another country. I just pity the buyers
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29
Imagine the ones have taken this fake money abroad with the intent of genuinely using it there. Smh
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by alobright17(m): 5:32pm On Feb 29
Malikdking:

Hello
What’s your price ?
I want to fvck your Toto tongue tongue tongue
you don't where you dey carry it before ?
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Ola9ja23: 5:33pm On Feb 29
Chaiiii
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by officialfestus(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Jeff4jerry(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29
post=128709062:
Why Are People Selling Fake Dollar In ABUJA
Because abuja residence need it most.
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Haaland21: 5:36pm On Feb 29
I know one headless mob....who always be there.

Very soon, his folks would be pretending they love Nigeria.....

Ebin pawa in South East.....
Tinubu send food.
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Malikdking: 5:38pm On Feb 29
alobright17:
you don't where you dey carry it before ?
Oya oya
You don catch me
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 5:49pm On Feb 29
I never see $100 for my life, but this one wea look like cardboard paper, I no go gree for am
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29
post=128709062:

Everything in Nigeria has fake
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29
OBIdients would be like, instead of law enforcement to chase big politicians they are busy chasing small fries
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Rejoice28(f): 6:07pm On Feb 29
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Truths9ja: 6:09pm On Feb 29
Thank God they were caught

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Afolabimills(m): 6:28pm On Feb 29
Nword22:
They learn from bulaba.
na ur igbo bro as usual bloody criminal
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by 9JAMac10: 6:33pm On Feb 29
They should be punished accordingly and jailed for a long time at least 30 years mandatory minimum sentences . Economic sabotage is one of the major problems in Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Giftedhand47(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29
Oyinbo might even think say nah original

But e e get some kind places
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by jamesversion: 6:38pm On Feb 29
They don't have the capacity to print fake Dolar notes. Interrogate them to fish out their main sponsors. Use the small fish to catch the big ones.
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by KingDash09(m): 6:40pm On Feb 29
Hafa
Jennyclay:
Wicked men undecided

Criminals!!
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by liasmiram2567: 6:41pm On Feb 29
Malikdking:

Abi this one dey mad ??
Na me you dey ask if I am normal
Na Ogun go kill your papa you this idiot
Why you no face your front ?
I mention you for here abi you dey craze ?

No be me you go dey use collect some foolish likes ooo
You better be very careful make you dey your lane as I dey mine
All of una wey dey operate multiple accounts for here, I know you very well but I no get business with you…

Let this be the First and the last time you will ever mention me to spew your useless and senseless opinion..
I have been coming across your post and comments a very long time..

Be Careful!!!!!!

Who is this fool?
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by eddynaira125: 7:25pm On Feb 29
They should allow them to sell, most people demanding for Hard currency are bunch of criminals
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by rapheal5(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29
Haaland21:
I know one headless mob....who always be there.

Very soon, his folks would be pretending they love Nigeria.....

Ebin pawa in South East.....
Tinubu send food.
You need to listen to my new track ebi npa wa
https://audiomack.com/el-raphel/song/hardship-ebi-npa-wa
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Malikdking: 8:10pm On Feb 29
liasmiram2567:

Who is this fool?
Your useless father is the fool you this slowpoke
Did I in any way mention you here ?
Same as the idiot I quoted because the motherfvcker is trying to be a judge on an issue that does not in any way his / her concern
Once again, Your father is the fool here for bringing a retard to this world…..

Mind your Business!!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by noobody(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29
Giftedhand47:

Scammer,have you refunded all your scam victims?

Mods should ban you!!
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Zeebuy: 9:20pm On Feb 29
post=128709062:
Most of these dollars you see people spraying at parties are fake. These ones aren't selling it to people who use the fake dollars to oppress others
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Hawkler: 12:08am On Mar 01
Elidrisy20:
I never see $100 in my life, but this one wea look like cardboard paper, I no go gree for am
Don't pray to jam someone who sells products with African voodoo they will sell sweet to you as gold.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by noobody(m): 8:26am On Mar 01
Giftedhand47:

Scammer!!

Criminal,

Have you returned money to your scam victims??

You should be banned from nairaland.

John adetola ladipo the thief!!
Re: Police Arrest Two For Selling Bundles Of Fake $100 Notes In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 5:47pm On Mar 01
Hawkler:

Don't pray to jam someone who sells products with African voodoo they will sell sweet to you as gold.
abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Deaths: Halt Attacks On Delta Communities, Falana Tells Military / Court Official Remanded In Prison Custody For N9.2 Million Fraud (photos) / Man Kidnapped At A Catholic Church In Imo By Armed Men Who Opened Fire - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.