Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls (2171 Views)

Full Option Toks Nissan Altima 2007 Model :-kings Auto / Nissan Altima 2007 For Sale- Nigeria Used / Nissan Altima 2007 @2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by halle2: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2011
Please guys,

I need your candid opinion about this cos i am about to make a serious buying decision. It is about the Nissan Altima 2.5S 2007 model,american spec. please has anyone used it and what is its performance like in terms of ruggedness, esp for our Naija roads and maintenance costs? are there any major faults it is known for? the only concern i currently have is that you press a button to start the engine instead of key, isnt that kinda risky? asi in, if any thief gains entry into the car, he could drive it? am concerned cos i will use it here in Naija ( i dont want a situation where i will park at a public place and my mind won"t be settled) or are there security measures i could put in place to settle that cos i obviously like this car maybe because i am currently using a nissan car which has never given me a headache, and its so cheap to maintain.
on a scale of 5, how would you rate this vehicle?

example; fuel economy -5, maintenance cost-5, etc

please your replies would help me a great deal, thanks
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by dantitiki(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
The Smart Key Ignition wouldn't crank nor would the doors open if the key isn't sensed by the car. The key sensors work like the Bluetooth technology, if the car doesn't note the key inside the car, it won't perform any command.

Kind regards.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by halle2: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
Thanks Dantiki, that settled, are there any problems I might encounter wt it on Nigerian roads? What's d fuel consumptn like?and is it a car u would recommend?
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by dantitiki(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2011
I don't know any faults associated with it. You can ask further from people who have used one too.

All I know is that the car has a lot of electricals so you should have an experieced hands on the car. That shouldn't be a problem though if you love your cars. You might love the one in the picture attached as well smiley

Kind regards.

Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by halle2: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2011
thanks a lot, i think i would go for it, i wasnt able to view the pic though

i hope i would find auto mechanics wt such experience in benin city sha
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by nissparts(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Halle, what has your experience been with the vehicle?
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by halle2: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2013
@nissparts, I finally settled for the Nissan maxima and I loooooove the car....its a beast on the road
Re: How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls by nissparts(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2013
What year?

(1) (Reply)

Tin-can Cleared Just Arrived 2005 Honda Crv Leather / PRICE REDUCED 11Months Registered Xterra 04 to 1m / HONDA ACCORD 2003(end Od Discussion) For Sale GOLD COLOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.