Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 (35677 Views)

Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 22nd July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by PEREZPERECTUS: 8:29pm On Apr 23
Ucheclaw:

Link abeg

Livesports088
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Pythagoras001: 8:30pm On Apr 23
What a miss from cucurella and enzo
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Harrynight(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23
Ucheclaw:

Livesports088

Please is it an App?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Treasure17(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23
membranus:
Though I'm a Chelsea fan, Arsenal needs to win this match. I want them to top the league at the end of the season.
Paste your Aza cause of this grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23
Ekaka14:

My brother, I no even know where to start from...All season we say the problem is poch...but see how these set of players just go out there without a care...just a handful of them are serious in that team right now

Poch can't handle those boys. They're all young and they don't care.

They need mad coach to handle them. Like mou or pep
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by WantsandMore: 8:35pm On Apr 23
StraightGaay:
Experiment * you are welcome.
werey. grin what's the difference now? Nonsensical
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Harrynight(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23
Ucheclaw:

Livesports088

When I select Arsenal vs Chelsea it will redirect me to some useless site
Please help
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by mofedamijo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23
Badashile ahead of Tiago Silva against a fast team?? Badeshile is actually very slow and makes so many mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by flexyrule(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23
NeoWanZaeed:

Poch can't handle those boys. They're all young and they don't care.

They need mad coach to handle them. Like mou or pep
They all need to be shown the way out!

We need experienced, matured and responsible players in Chelsea.

Not a bunch of content creators.

After losing the game against Mancity, Thiago Silva was in tears, while Madueke was behind smiling and exchanging pleasantries with Jack Grealish...

No sense of responsibility!..

No remorse.

If England were like Nigeria where fans dey beat players when they lose crucial matches, most of these players for don lose one leg by now.

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by tenpipsperday: 8:41pm On Apr 23
frugal:

A club currently at the top of the league table is useless? Ok.

He doesn't know the meaning of the word useless.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by flexyrule(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23
Kai Havertz is a weak player I swear...

Thank God we offloaded his ass....

See as e dey run like gbeskerebuske

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23
flexyrule:
They all need to be shown the way out!

We need experienced, matured and responsible players in Chelsea.

Not a bunch of content creators.

After losing the game against Mancity, Thiago Silva was in tears, while Madueke was behind him smiling with Jack Grealish...

No sense of responsibility!..

No remorse.

If England were like Nigeria where fans dey beat players when they lose crucial matches, most of these players for don lose one leg by now.

It's all boli and poch fault.

Poch can't handle the boiz at all
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23
Michael Jackson will be the downfall of Chelsea and Pochettino...!

Idiot can't even head a clean chance into goal.

Chelsea's final third passes are a disgrace to modern attacking football... Unacceptable for a supposedly top team.

They should be dictating this game because Arsenal haven't played anything special since they took the lead.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by flexyrule(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23
E be like say Chelsea players dey suffer from color blindness.

Else, how do we explain all these balls they've been passing to Arsenal players?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by VIKTO83(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23
No need to say.
Chelsea FC have bought number 9 to 11 premier league street since last year.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by flexyrule(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23
NeoWanZaeed:

It's all boli and poch fault.

Poch can't handle the boiz at all
Why recruit a bunch of overpriced babies and blame the coach?

If you know that younger players would have a deficiency in character and commitment, then why not go for players that are a bit grown up...

Can you match these Chelsea players with Liverpool team man for man?

Or against even Newcastle, or Aston Villa?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by mofedamijo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23
Jackson is a good attacking player, highly terrific and makes defenders tremble. He his very good with moving with the ball.

Unfortunately, he is very poor as a striker. Pochettino should have been using him as a winger, and get a false 9 to replace him. Not sure our tactical Pochettino is. But Jackson has no business in 9.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by oluplus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23
[quote author=membranus post=129597143]Though I'm a Chelsea fan, Arsenal needs to win this match. I want them to top the league at the end of the season.[/quote

Stop the deceit. You are not a Chelsea fan.

Why would a Chelsea fan want Arsenal to win the league? I will rather support Luton or Fulham to win in place of Arsenal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by smalldoctor: 8:46pm On Apr 23
Ar swear sunshine star will beat this Chelsea team.

Like for Jackson share for nurez sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Ekaka14: 8:48pm On Apr 23
This is the sort of game that makes me miss Nkunku...all these "Jackson v and emzo paracetamol" never ready...abeg make poch bring sterling in for 2nd half make e come try im best

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by GreatOchuks: 8:48pm On Apr 23
😂😂😂😂 funniest thing I have read this week , that Chelsea players are Content Creators

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by hotwax: 8:49pm On Apr 23
This Jackson is intentionally sabotaging Chelsea...
It's becoming obvious...

I hope it's not because of the penalty row with palmer
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Ucheclaw(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
Harrynight:

Please help

afr dot 808ball dot com/football/2399337-arsenal-vs-chelsea.html
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by flexyrule(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
mofedamijo:
Jackson is a good attacking player, highly terrific and makes defenders tremble. He his very good with moving with the ball.

Unfortunately, he is very poor as a striker. Pochettino should have been using him as a winger, and get a false 9 to replace him. Not sure our tactical Pochettino is. But Jackson has no business in 9.
Jackson has no business playing football.

That boy should be in the bush with his fellow fulani herdsmen grazing cattle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Abuja91(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
Is Jackson a footballer. Even to head ball inside post na problem.
We need offload junkies like Jackson, badiashile, madueke, mudryk, nkunku, disasi, james, fofana. Them plenty
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Makunahatata: 8:50pm On Apr 23
flexyrule:
Kai Havertz is a weak player I swear...

Thank God we offloaded his ass....

See as e dey run like gbeskerebuske
zamina mina hey hey..
Waka Waka hey hey...
60million down the drain..
Kai Havertz scores again 💃👯‍♂️🕺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23
Unfruitful first half from inexperience overpaid young village boys imagine these idiots boys spoiling our blues name
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Makunahatata: 8:52pm On Apr 23
oluplus:

Stop the deceit. You are not a Chelsea fan.

Why would a Chelsea fan want Arsenal to win the league? I will rather support Luton or Fulham to win in place of Arsenal
and how's the badbelle working out for u??😂

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by CrossRhodes: 8:52pm On Apr 23
Arsenal should be 3 nil up...
Don't suck this up guys

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Hezzyluv: 8:54pm On Apr 23
Harrynight:

Please help

Don't mind him. That guy is just advertising livesport088.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Ekaka14: 8:54pm On Apr 23
flexyrule:
Why recruit a bunch of overpriced babies and blame the coach?

If you know that younger players would have a deficiency in character and commitment, then why not go for players that are a bit grown up...

Can you match these Chelsea players with Liverpool team man for man?

Or against even Newcastle, or Aston Villa?
I agree with you to an extent but there are younger , more discuplined and more focused players in other leagues too...PSG, Real Madrid , Barca etc....even in the EPL...I think when you do a root cause analysis it will still boil down to personnel management, coaching skills and overall discipline...think about what some other coaches in same EPL will do with these boys...Poch is too soft and his tactics is wack!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 by Ekaka14: 8:58pm On Apr 23
Abuja91:
Is Jackson a footballer. Even to head ball inside post na problem.
We need offload junkies like Jackson, badiashile, madueke, mudryk, nkunku, disasi, james, fofana. Them plenty
Abeg, Nkunku will do much better in this match...and ofcourse Madueke will come good with a different coach...my opinion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live / Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (1 - 4) On 2nd April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.