Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals (57717 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01
Very nice achievement!
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by ignisaqua(f): 6:36am On Mar 02
NoahHadNoArk:
All you idiots on this thread who keep calling an Akwa Ibom indigene “calabar”, is stupidity a running trait in your generation or do you just choose to be dumb on this issue everytime ?!?😏

The capital of cross river state is Calabar

Akwa Ibom has its capital city in Uyo

That actor hails from Akwa Ibom state

Now tell me what has that got to do with calabar which is in Cross river state?!?!😲

Una mumu no be small

Someone is driving down to this thread to reveal his own Version of foolishness even after my corrections

Na wa o

Bros no get joy o
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Breastfeed: 7:53am On Mar 02
Na so dem dey always talk
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:25am On Mar 02
NewsOnlinePlus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3dde8ghKE?si=72zzyalJKYf9KTym

Nollywood actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, speaks on his sex life as he says he can have sex every day because of his high libido.

He went on to say that he can even wake up from a deep sleep, and still be prepared to have a sexual encounter.

The actor during a recent interview on Off Air episode featuring Toolz and Gbemi claimed to have a strong libido because he is a Calabar man.

Using his own life as a point of reference, Daniel Etim-Effiong responded; “I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high.

I could be sleeping and you can wake me up at any time and I’m ready so I can have sex every day.”
What's now the meaning of that? Mtchewww Oloko jabele
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by yemmit90: 10:34am On Mar 02
MrBrownJay1:

its not the same, high libido is normal while satyriasis is a mental disorder, an addiction... here are some examples:
- a husband with a high libido wants to have sex with his wife 5 times a day; a husband suffering from Satyriasis wants to have sex with ANYBODY (maid/babysitter/sister or mother in law etc) 5 times a day.
- a husband with high libido gets pleasure from having sex with his wife; a husband suffering from satyriasis never gets pleasure from sex with anybody, but is constantly seeking for it.
- a husband with high libido would say "no" to having sex with the maid/sister in law/ babysitters etc, a husband suffering from Satyriasis can never turn down sex (with whomever that may be)...because sex is an addiction to them.
- just like any other addicted person, it comes a time when men suffering from satyriasis will be willing to lose EVERYTHING IN THEIR LIFE (job/marriage/family/money) just to have sex with anybody.

- majority of men who are willing to have sex with a homeless mad woman (who probably hasnt taken a bath for months), are suffering from satyriasis. a sane person with high libido would not even consider having sex with such person.
- a person with high libido can have sex 5 times a day, but if they dont then its ok too. a person suffering from satyriasis thinks about having sex from morning til night, even if they just had sex 5 mins ago.
- people suffering from satyriasis cant control their sexual urges and often end up having sex with donkeys (or any other animals) OR even turn to rape etc to quench their mental disorder.

today, sick people suffering from such mental disorder (nymphomania/satyriasis) are also called HYPERSEXUAL/HYPERSEXUALITY

Boss, forget what you read on Internet, some theories are silly sometimes, only want to create another subject matter where there is non.

Every sexual activity or thinking start from brains, you cant have high libido withiout constantly thinking about sex. A man with high libido hardly celibate, he will finitely find someone to have sex with. A man with high libido will never satisfied with one round of sex especially if he cum so fast.

Every healthy man are wired the same way ( can have sex with any category of woman), what make one man different to another is discipline, rationality and determination.

My point is that, you can't be suffering from SATYRIASIS withiout high libido because both involve incessant thinking of sex, and sexual activity is first initiated by brains.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by tydi(m): 10:36am On Mar 02
brain54:
Calabar and benue guys...

Na same boat carry them!

What of benue women I have a colleague of mine at work

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Both Calabar and Akwa Ibom are all the same.
😆😆😆
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02
tydi:

What of benue women I have a colleague of mine at work
yea, what about them?. It's only their women I heard that are very sexually active just like Cals.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02
Aragon001:
Most akwa ibom men have very high libidoes even more than their women. I don't know why maybe it is genetics, or the food they eat.
both. But more of genetic sha.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02
brain54:
Calabar and benue guys...

Na same boat carry them!
I don't know of Benue guys sha, but their gurls and Calabar's are top notch.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02
yemmit90:
Boss, forget what you read on Internet, some theories are silly sometimes, only want to create another subject matter where there is non.

Every sexual activity or thinking start from brains, you cant have high libido withiout constantly thinking about sex. A man with high libido hardly celibate, he will finitely find someone to have sex with. A man with high libido will never satisfied with one round of sex especially if he cum so fast.

Every healthy man are wired the same way ( can have sex with any category of woman), what make one man different to another is discipline, rationality and determination.

My point is that, you can't be suffering from SATYRIASIS withiout high libido because both involve incessant thinking of sex, and sexual activity is first initiated by brains.

let us not be hypocrites on this issue.... when female suffer from Nymphomania, we dont call it high libido, but instead we call them sick individuals who think about sex all the time, are never sexually satisfied and wanna fukc anyone/everyone (because thats what they are)....but suddenly when men have the exact same mental disorder, we wanna call it high libido, lol!!! again, there is something wrong with a man who thinks about sex all day long and is willing to jeopardize his whole life just for sex.
discipline has nothing to do with satyriasis, its a mental disorder. if i see a mad woman, it isnt "discipline" that is gonna stop me for wanting to have sex with such woman, its common sense (something that these sick people dont have when it comes to sex).
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by yemmit90: 11:39pm On Mar 02
MrBrownJay1:

let us not be hypocrites on this issue.... when female suffer from Nymphomania, we dont call it high libido, but instead we call them sick individuals who think about sex all the time, are never sexually satisfied and wanna fukc anyone/everyone (because thats what they are)....but suddenly when men have the exact same mental disorder, we wanna call it high libido, lol!!! again, there is something wrong with a man who thinks about sex all day long and is willing to jeopardize his whole life just for sex.
discipline has nothing to do with satyriasis, its a mental disorder. if i see a mad woman, it isnt "discipline" that is gonna stop me for wanting to have sex with such woman, its common sense (something that these sick people dont have when it comes to sex).

Well, let me just say nature is not bestowed women to be sexually irresponsible, even in animal kingdom. I learned this alot, not only from humans but animals. A male animal is always ready to mate with any female available around, while females are only willing to presents themselves on heat. The same apply to women, that is why you rarely see them discussing their sexuality openly. Though not natural for them but some circumstances force them to be sexually irresponsible. So, we are not hypocrites by shaming any of them that goes off the line.

As for satyriasis, I see it as a mere factor attributed to youthful exuberant. I derived this conclusion on the basis of personal experience. When I was single, especially during my undergraduate days, I used to codedly samples different girls, not that I don't enjoy the do with them, but just derived pleasure in tasting different things for the fun of it. And after sometime, i reasoned that having sex with more women expose one to different kind of STD, couple with spiritual aspect of it. So I decided to stop and embrace decent life.

What will you call that? Be sincere sir, how many married adults have you seen suffering from this compare to youths and unmarried boys? How many busy or purposeful men have you seen getting time chasing women up and down? Like I said before, everything starts from our brains, if you want to prove me wrong, you can find someone you think he is suffering from satyriasis and diverse his attention to something that will trouble his psycho. Do this and see if the person will remember sex, not to talk of jumping from one woman to another.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06am On Mar 03
yemmit90:
Well, let me just say nature is not bestowed women to be sexually irresponsible, even in animal kingdom. I learned this alot, not only from humans but animals. A male animal is always ready to mate with any female available around, while females are only willing to presents themselves on heat. The same apply to women, that is why you rarely see them discussing their sexuality openly. Though not natural for them but some circumstances force them to be sexually irresponsible. So, we are not hypocrites by shaming any of them that goes off the line.

this issue is irrelevant to animals.... female lion only mate with the alpha lion, they dont mate with everyone/anyone like nympho women do. women dont go in heat when they are ovulating (like animals).

As for satyriasis, I see it as a mere factor attributed to youthful exuberant. I derived this conclusion on the basis of personal experience. When I was single, especially during my undergraduate days, I used to codedly samples different girls, not that I don't enjoy the do with them, but just derived pleasure in tasting different things for the fun of it. And after sometime, i reasoned that having sex with more women expose one to different kind of STD, couple with spiritual aspect of it. So I decided to stop and embrace decent life.

being a nympho/satyriasis, has absolutely nothing to do with youthful exuberance as these people have this mental disorder all their lives. there is huge difference with someone who wants to have various GFs and someone so sikc they think of sex all day long and are willing to do anything for sex (even if they just had sex 5mins ago)
let me give you my own experience: i personally know nymphos who would allow any man to fukc them for no damn reason. you can be ugly/fat/disgusting and you can fukc her, no questions asked. there would be men lying up in a queue just to take their share of the toto (scott free). many of these women gladly go into prostitution to quench their disorder. i know men that are sikc in their head that they are willing to jeopardize EVERYTHING for sex. example having sex with a dirty crackhead with no condoms and infecting his wife with the deadly disease he caught from the crackhead.

What will you call that? Be sincere sir, how many married adults have you seen suffering from this compare to youths and unmarried boys? How many busy or purposeful men have you seen getting time chasing women up and down? Like I said before, everything starts from our brains, if you want to prove me wrong, you can find someone you think he is suffering from satyriasis and diverse his attention to something that will trouble his psycho. Do this and see if the person will remember sex, not to talk of jumping from one woman to another.
generally, people suffering from Nymphomania/satyriasis, never end up in a happy marriage, because their sick mental disorder will get them in trouble and divorced. many try to quench their mental disorder with marriage, but as soon as husband/wife doesnt offer what they need, they bounce and start fukcing anybody around (maid/gateman/driver/sis or bro in law etc.
you see, the difference is that when you are young, you have not much money so you do it brazenly, but as these men grow up, they do it codedly. thats why today prostitution is rampant; thats why today hookups/sugarbaby lifestyle is rampant; thats why you often see mad women pregnant; thats why you see men fukcing goats; thats why you see women gladly having sex with dogs; thats why places like Bangkok, Medellin, DR, east Europe and now Kenya is such a famous destination for adult men (married or not).
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by yemmit90: 7:38am On Mar 03
MrBrownJay1:

this issue is irrelevant to animals.... female lion only mate with the alpha lion, they dont mate with everyone/anyone like nympho women do. women dont go in heat when they are ovulating (like animals).

being a nympho/satyriasis, has absolutely nothing to do with youthful exuberance as these people have this mental disorder all their lives. there is huge difference with someone who wants to have various GFs and someone so sikc they think of sex all day long and are willing to do anything for sex (even if they just had sex 5mins ago)
let me give you my own experience: i personally know nymphos who would allow any man to fukc them for no damn reason. you can be ugly/fat/disgusting and you can fukc her, no questions asked. there would be men lying up in a queue just to take their share of the toto (scott free). many of these women gladly go into prostitution to quench their disorder. i know men that are sikc in their head that they are willing to jeopardize EVERYTHING for sex. example having sex with a dirty crackhead with no condoms and infecting his wife with the deadly disease he caught from the crackhead.

generally, people suffering from Nymphomania/satyriasis, never end up in a happy marriage, because their sick mental disorder will get them in trouble and divorced. many try to quench their mental disorder with marriage, but as soon as husband/wife doesnt offer what they need, they bounce and start fukcing anybody around (maid/gateman/driver/sis or bro in law etc.
you see, the difference is that when you are young, you have not much money so you do it brazenly, but as these men grow up, they do it codedly. thats why today prostitution is rampant; thats why today hookups/sugarbaby lifestyle is rampant; thats why you often see mad women pregnant; thats why you see men fukcing goats; thats why you see women gladly having sex with dogs; thats why places like Bangkok, Medellin, DR, east Europe and now Kenya is such a famous destination for adult men (married or not).

Well, let me agree with you that there are people behaving irrationally when it come to sex. Truly, these set of people can risk even their lives to have sex with worthless people.

Perhaps satyriasis is the same as being sexually irresponsible or being careless about one sexual needs, or maybe satyriasis is different to what i was talking about because you mentioned people having sex with goat, mad women, rapists,etc which I think is actually a mental disorder.

As for the other points, I will focus solely on men. We are naturally wired to have sex with different shape of women in our life time. No matter how discipline you are, you will sometime feel like having sex with another woman ( especially the ones that suit your fantasy). My point is that, not every man that patronize sex worker or have few girlfriends is suffering from any sexual disorder. Promiscuity is an habit, just like smoking or drinking, once you starts, it might be difficult for the person to totally stopped.

But I totally agreed with you on having sex with goat, mad women or rape as mental disorder.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by holyfather(m): 10:30am On Mar 03
uniquetechng:
There lies the problem, my son's is from Cross River State and she always correct whoever refers to her Calabar woman that not everyone from the state are Calabars.
It's a stereotype that need to stop.

Lol
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by malcom1X: 5:13pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
I have visited most of the states in Nigeria and spent some time there, and I can factually say that the things they say about Calabar people are not true.

All Nigerians gbensh alike, whether from Akwa Ibom, Calabar, Bayelsa, Igala, Igbo, or Yoruba; everyone does it consistently like rabbits.

An Idoma woman will look you straight in the eyes and say, 'Oga egbor, make I born for you nah.'

Abi nah Arewa women? SMH.

Nothing special about calabar men or women when it comes nacking.

Idoma women do that? 😲

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / DJ Cuppy Poses With An Okada Rider / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.