Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School (35497 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Soldier's Wife Returns To Secondary School After Child Bearing In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by year2013: 8:55am On Mar 01
IzunnaOkafor:
By Izunna Okafor, Awka

It was an exhilarating appearance on Thursday, as Anambra State's Commissioner for Education, Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh, joined the students of her alma mater in their morning assembly, fully dressed in her school uniform.

The all-female school, Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, in Idemili North Local Government Area of the State, is currently in its 62nd year of existence and has produced many other individuals who have distinguished themselves in the respective fields of endeavours; while its students have represented Anambra State and Nigeria in different national and international competitions respectively, in which they emerged victorious.

Addressing the students at their assembly ground, Commissioner Chuma-Udeh, who stressed on the exceptional nature of the school, hailed it as a pinnacle of educational excellence and the greatest school in Nigeria, while also emphasizing that any student who passes through the school should count herself privileged.

According to her, every student of the school has a very great opportunity to be great in life and excel even beyond the pinnacle of her career, provided she works hard and remains dedicated.

The Commissioner, while noting that education is top on the agenda of the Governor Chukwuma Soludo-led Administration in the state, advised the students to remain committed to God, define their life dreams and also do daily assessment and evaluation of their achievements towards accomplishing the defined dreams.

In their separate remarks, the Principal of the School, Mrs. Lucy Ibekwe, and the School Manager, Rev. Fr. Francis Onwuchulum commended the Commissioner for always identifying with the school as her root.

They recounted the various direct and indirect supports the school and its students and staff have received from the Commissioner and the state government at large, which, they attested, have contributed significantly to their progress.

While praying for the Commissioner and the Solution Government to succeed beyond expectation; the School Management further pleaded with her not to relent in her interventions in the school's needs, as the school is proud to have her as an alumnus.

On her own part, the Senior Prefect of the School, Miss Jessica Ogbogu appreciated and described the Commissioner's regular presence and supports to the school as great source of motivation, while also reiterating their need for her sustained support in the ongoing projects in the school.

Highpoint of the event was the donation of some gift items to the school by the Commissioner, who looked cute and girly in her school uniform, school cap and a matching pair of sandal.

And this is an achievement as a commissioner.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by immortalcrown(m): 8:57am On Mar 01
kikake:
It's inspiring to students when they see their accomplished alumnus dress in their school uniform before the students.
So, without the uniform, the students will not believe she was a student of the same school?
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by kikake: 8:58am On Mar 01
OredoPikin:

Shey u see Anambra schools
Peter Obi legacies

Generally, Anambra State secondary schools have the best in Nigeria when it comes to physical structures, Methinks.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Quebec91(m): 9:00am On Mar 01
For your mind
EreluRoz:
She'll definitely inspire some of the female students
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by snowball11(m): 9:01am On Mar 01
adecz:

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️
We are waiting for when Tinubu
will visit his primary or secondary
school 😀😁😀😁

That one is a future impossicant tense! grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Pat081: 9:22am On Mar 01
How will Baba Tinubi look like if he put on school uniform?
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by victorclean(f): 9:22am On Mar 01
Teaching the highly hypocritical them them, that destroyed Nigeria how it's done. Expect emulation from sensesless people. Emulation of Peter Obi is gearing forward by them.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:38am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Wise Solomon, so no student has ever been inspired without an alumnus on a school uniform?
Another mumu with internet access. Enjoy.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:39am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Her outfit is not bad. It makes the students to find her friendly and have fun with her.

But let's not overhype it. She wearing the uniform is just for political clout outside the school. School uniform is not what inspires students. Which alumnus wore the uniform to inspire her?

Make good policies and be a good example among politicians, the students will be inspired. Execute a project in the school and give financial support to the poor ones in the school, the students will be inspired.

So, without the uniform, the students will not believe she was a student of the same school? I really want to know how and why the uniform is an inspiration to the students. What do they accept because of the uniform that they would have rejected without the uniform? I repeat, her outfit is not bad but it is not an inspiration.

Do you know why a civilian president may choose a day to dress in armed forces' way to visit those concerned?
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by patrickcollins: 9:39am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Wise Solomon, so no student has ever been inspired without an alumnus on a school uniform?
Some of the students will be inspired and would make them to work hard
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Bukky001(m): 9:43am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Her outfit is not bad. It makes the students to find her friendly and have fun with her.

But let's not overhype it. She wearing the uniform is just for political clout outside the school. School uniform is not what inspires students. Which alumnus wore the uniform to inspire her?

Make good policies and be a good example among politicians, the students will be inspired. Execute a project in the school and give financial support to the poor ones in the school, the students will be inspired.

So, without the uniform, the students will not believe she was a student of the same school? I really want to know how and why the uniform is an inspiration to the students. What do they accept because of the uniform that they would have rejected without the uniform? I repeat, her outfit is not bad but it is not an inspiration.

Statement from a typical hater
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by MisterBanny(m): 9:48am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:

You lots will always find something negative to say in the midst of positivity. Who says she won't do the needful? She has given them a lot of inspiration for this singular gesture of hers. She has made the students to have the belief that they can achieve their dreams if only they work hard. And that the future is Great. Not all politicians are as bad as u portray them in this country pls
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Franky9584(m): 9:50am On Mar 01
I see some people here saying nice one, but I begin to wonder, what is the meaning!
Has it in any way change or reduce their school fees?
POLITICIANS ALWAYS DECIEVING THE GULLIBLES WITH THEIR GIMMICKS

NONSENSE!
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Donedeal1(m): 9:57am On Mar 01
People sha.
Do something, no.
Compliment others efforts mbah
Why are some so hateful?.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by AmuDimpka: 10:40am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:

it is not a clout..that is yhe tradition in East... Alumni wear uniform when visiting their school

East has robust culture
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Coly2012(m): 10:56am On Mar 01
Kenmatt:
But the Students' caps are so big and their heads swallowed it all while that of the Commissioner just hangs on her head.
it depends on the students, most junior students don't no how to place their cap on their head, u just drop it on the head but junior girls always want to wear it deep.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by tollyboy5(m): 11:10am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:

Completely written thrash! Nonsense
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by BlackRains: 11:20am On Mar 01
grin
haffaze777:
Soludo get sense sha,he's the best governor from east follow closely by Nzodinma
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by VULCAN(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
I had to laugh at your continued attempts to convince us that the students were not inspired by a commissioner wearing a school uniform.

I quickly realised that you are a poor evaluator of human psychology so you cannot decipher why the kids are all smiling and happy.

There is little that makes the masses as happy as seeing someone who is at the top bringing themselves down to appear as one of them.

That's why there was an uproar in UK recently when Ed Sheeran walked into a pub to have a pint.

I won't bother to explain the psychology behind all this as it will take too much time and I already know you will not accept it.

But know that some of those girls will remember this day 30yrs from now

immortalcrown:

Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26am On Mar 01
IzunnaOkafor:
By Izunna Okafor, Awka

It was an exhilarating appearance on Thursday, as Anambra State's Commissioner for Education, Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh, joined the students of her alma mater in their morning assembly, fully dressed in her school uniform.

The all-female school, Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, in Idemili North Local Government Area of the State, is currently in its 62nd year of existence and has produced many other individuals who have distinguished themselves in the respective fields of endeavours; while its students have represented Anambra State and Nigeria in different national and international competitions respectively, in which they emerged victorious.

Addressing the students at their assembly ground, Commissioner Chuma-Udeh, who stressed on the exceptional nature of the school, hailed it as a pinnacle of educational excellence and the greatest school in Nigeria, while also emphasizing that any student who passes through the school should count herself privileged.

According to her, every student of the school has a very great opportunity to be great in life and excel even beyond the pinnacle of her career, provided she works hard and remains dedicated.

The Commissioner, while noting that education is top on the agenda of the Governor Chukwuma Soludo-led Administration in the state, advised the students to remain committed to God, define their life dreams and also do daily assessment and evaluation of their achievements towards accomplishing the defined dreams.

In their separate remarks, the Principal of the School, Mrs. Lucy Ibekwe, and the School Manager, Rev. Fr. Francis Onwuchulum commended the Commissioner for always identifying with the school as her root.

They recounted the various direct and indirect supports the school and its students and staff have received from the Commissioner and the state government at large, which, they attested, have contributed significantly to their progress.

While praying for the Commissioner and the Solution Government to succeed beyond expectation; the School Management further pleaded with her not to relent in her interventions in the school's needs, as the school is proud to have her as an alumnus.

On her own part, the Senior Prefect of the School, Miss Jessica Ogbogu appreciated and described the Commissioner's regular presence and supports to the school as great source of motivation, while also reiterating their need for her sustained support in the ongoing projects in the school.

Highpoint of the event was the donation of some gift items to the school by the Commissioner, who looked cute and girly in her school uniform, school cap and a matching pair of sandal.

Immediately I saw her, I remembered Nmesoma Jamb.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Honestey: 12:18pm On Mar 01
lOVE THIS
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Mar 01
With her oblong face
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Laple0541(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01
They should put her in SS 2.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Imert: 3:14pm On Mar 01
Nonsense

how does dis add value to the economy?

mumu everywhere for NE
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Kennitrust(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:

Someone in the school will be encouraged to do more with the hope of being in her position in future if taking his or her study serious.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Cromagnon: 4:25pm On Mar 01
gabazin080:
Eye service as another election is close
if it ain't broke, why change it
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by sharpchap: 8:26pm On Mar 01
no be dat woman wey organize scam recruitment that time wey people injure?
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by Ilekokonit: 11:19pm On Mar 01
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Someone in Aso rock needs to do this to clear all doubt

True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by finallybusy: 5:11am On Mar 02
Some things disappear, and you have no clue where they went. My school uniform after primary and secondary school, my full NYSC kit — I miss those jungle boots, and finally, half-used bottles of perfume. I suspect my late uncles of stealing my perfumes. Then again, I occasionally gift friends perfumes I tire of. I have a lot on a normal day. I see nothing wrong with the act.
Re: Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School by sampariwa(m): 8:41am On Mar 02
Fr Onwuchulum the school manage, i sight you, you really transformed this school mater Amabilis into a great college par excellence.. Best school so far , keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.