Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. (390 Views)

How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Who Has Ethereum To Sell?genuine Sellers Please / How To Make Up To 1 Bitcoin On Satoshimines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by henrygold100: 6:05am On Mar 01
Pls, you guys should explain or link me to a video that explains that.
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by EreluRoz: 6:08am On Mar 01
Why are you running when no one is pursuing you
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Oche211(m): 6:11am On Mar 01
Just leave the Ethereum. It will move better than Bitcoin
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by NoahHadNoArk: 7:03am On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Why are you running when no one is pursuing you
How has this dumb comment helped out in any way?!
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by EreluRoz: 7:10am On Mar 01
I don't respond to stupid people
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Bluearrow: 7:35am On Mar 01
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by henrygold100: 9:54pm On Mar 04
Oche211:
Just leave the Ethereum. It will move better than Bitcoin
what made you say so. I think bitcoin will move better oo
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Oche211(m): 11:01am On Mar 08
henrygold100:
what made you say so. I think bitcoin will move better oo
Not at all. On the long run, Ethereum will have more potential than Bitcoin.

Considering their price difference now and their percentage gain after this bull run

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Elohorp(f): 8:18am On Mar 10
Oche211:

Not at all. On the long run, Ethereum will have more potential than Bitcoin.

Considering their price difference now and their percentage gain after this bull run

How can I get the ethereum
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Oche211(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10
Elohorp:

How can I get the ethereum

Use P2P on any other exchange site and buy.

You can also buy BNB, SOL, Matic, Dot etc and some meme coins
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Elohorp(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10
Oche211:

Use P2P on any other exchange site and buy.

You can also buy BNB, SOL, Matic, Dot etc and some meme coins

What wallets can be used to store them

And can they be left in those wallets for years?
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Elohorp(f): 2:51pm On Mar 11
?
Re: Pls How Do I Converts My Ethereum To Bitcoin On Binance. by Nijimog: 10:26pm On Mar 12
Elohorp:

What wallets can be used to store them

And can they be left in those wallets for years?
trustwallet, safepal

(1) (Reply)

Best And Fast Referral Business / How To Export Bitterkola In Smallscale / Call Now For Booking For Your Next Training/seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.