Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth (3368 Views)

Since Blacks Were The First Humans, God Must Be Black - Ugandan Scholar / El-Rufai: Bandits Have Lost Rights To Life, Must Be Wiped Out / How Blacks Were Taught Crime By Whites - Seun Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by oglalasioux(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

If what was done to Africa is done to any other continent they would be worse off

Pick a continent I dare you

My question is; was it what was done to Africa that is responsible for the behaviour of black African politicians in stealing the common wealth of the people and taking them to the same white man's land? I'll need an answer from you.

1 Like

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Depriest2020: 12:09pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

Another stupid analysis leading 2 stupid questions

Theres nothing 2 counter here
Until the black understands that something is wrong with him and seek for solutions, then solutions to their problems might come, you are yet to understand that the black man has a problem that he is yet to understand.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by oglalasioux(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

Theres nothing like the black man

Neither is there such thing as we

How u feel abt urself is ur cup of wine

I dont care

Oh, sorry. I didn't know I was talking to a white man.

1 Like

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

If what was done to Africa is done to any other continent they would be worse off

Pick a continent I dare you

no NEED 4 this

Black rulers have been the worst 4rm beginning

At the same time, they have been the wisest

Cuz they neva get punished 4 tyranny.

However, they can CHOOSE to become the best when they SEE how they can get punished 4 tyranny .

The politics in nigeria depends on human sacrifice....the highest form of wickedness. .....an evidence of gross selfishness on the part of the elite.

Spits
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Depriest2020: 12:15pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

exactly

ur outburst about white/black is a proof that u are confused

u dont consider that putin is also white but some russians hate him

same russians may hate blacks 4 nothing

then u take sides with those russians like a mad man 4 hating blacks

ur stupid analysis is based on illusions such as wizkid being poor ,davido being useless 2 america,etc

JUST BCUZ THEY ARE BLACKS

u just dont know the implications of ur ranting

Russians hating Putin is not my business, some Americans hate Trump too. Russians hating black is what I want blacks to ask why they're hated, why all races dislike them, but they (blacks) love all races.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by christistruth01: 12:15pm On Mar 01
elverdad:
The documentary is for foolish idiots that love messi ..They killed blacks and till date no black has played for their national term

I heard Two opposing stories
I heard that they forced Blacks to fight Wars for their independence and put the blacks in the most dangerous places in the War front which led to them being wiped out

But I also heard a second story that a lot of Italian men migrated to Argentina and that the Italian men preferred marrying Black Women that was why it didn't take long for the black population to Whiten
I know that till today Italian men are still fond of black Women for some reason only God Almighty knows

I am still trying to find out the Truth
We only hope the second story is the Truth
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01
oglalasioux:

Oh, sorry. I didn't know I was talking to a white man.

Nonsense

Whether am white or black,

Theres nothing like

THE

black man or white man.

U dont speak 4 an entire race.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

Russians hating Putin is not my business, some Americans hate Trump too. Russians hating black is what I want blacks to ask why they're hated, why all races dislike them, but they (blacks) love all races.

Not all russians hate blacks

Not all blacks love russians
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

is that ur talent undecided
Why ye so attracted to it? grin
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

Until the black understands that something is wrong with him and seek for solutions then, solutions to their problems might be over, you are yet to understand that the black man has a problem that he is yet to understand.

The black does not exist
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

Why ye so attracted to it? grin

How does a question mean so attracted undecided
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by AfonjaConehead: 12:29pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

How does a question mean so attracted undecided
Cos I never quoted or directed it to ya,so again,why the attraction?
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

Cos I never quoted or directed it to ya,so again,why the attraction?

Curiosity

As in

Can it fetch u murny 2 post that in a sensitive thread?
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by mrvitalis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

no NEED 4 this

Black rulers have been the worst 4rm beginning

At the same time, they have been the wisest

Cuz they neva get punished 4 tyranny.

However, they can CHOOSE to become the best when they SEE how they can get punished 4 tyranny .

The politics in nigeria depends on human sacrifice....the highest form of wickedness. .....an evidence of gross selfishness on the part of the elite.

Spits
Really? Worse than Asian and European leaders?

Name an African leaders worse than

Leopold of Belgium
Oh how about Napoleon?
How about ghan of Mongolia? I dare you
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01
oglalasioux:

My question is; was it what was done to Africa that is responsible for the behaviour of black African politicians in stealing the common wealth of the people and taking them to the same white man's land? I'll need an answer from you.
Same thing that was done to Africa was done to Europe and the fought themselves for 1000 years plus

Do you know what it means mixing people up and then give power to a few tribe

Same Europe today redraw their map and see them Fight to death

1 Like

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

What was done to Africa? Slavery? Colonialism? Or stolen mineral resources?
Arbitrary drawing up countries... U can never have peace with that... It's Imposible
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

Curiosity

As in

Can it fetch u murny 2 post that in a sensitive thread?
You don't need da dough to stick up something sharp n thorny up da arsse of a bronco grin
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Kloenboi: 12:51pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:
They're better off without them , blacks has been the most disappointing race amongst all races in the world. If not that the British killed them all and took over Australia, believe me Australia would have remained like Africa. See papua New Guinea, no development and currently fighting inter tribal war in this 21st century.

Thanks to white New zealanders and white South Africa that helped put them on the right track. See Haiti at the Caribbean so so poverty, only Caribbean countries developing are the ones with more of whites.

No human is superior than the other.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by oglalasioux(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

Same thing that was done to Africa was done to Europe and the fought themselves for 1000 years plus

Do you know what it means mixing people up and then give power to a few tribe

Same Europe today redraw their map and see them Fight to death

I accept the bolded. That is a bad scar the white man left in Africa. And it's true European powers did same to themselves over the ages especially in Eastern Europe. I agree with you.

But have you realised that even the 'few tribe' given power by the Europeans couldn't even do anything to help their own tribe but pocketed everything? Black Africa, tueh!
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

Really? Worse than Asian and European leaders?

Name an African leaders worse than

Leopold of Belgium
Oh how about Napoleon?
How about ghan of Mongolia? I dare you

are u seriously doubting the human sacrifice of citizens by african rulers that failed to develop or fortify the land b4 and after colonization?

fyi, am against the inferiority complex on this forum.

african rulers can do better when they choose to.

they are not less intelligent than white rulers 4 being african.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

You don't need da dough to stick up something sharp n thorny up da arsse of a bronco grin

must u stick?
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by AfonjaConehead: 12:57pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

must u stick?

If I didn't,I won't be attracted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Kloenboi: 12:57pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

It's not matter of white alone, all races the black is the least of them all, Caucasian, Asians, Indians, white. Even in India the poverty stricken areas are mostly black dominated southern India. Please think and ask why is it so. It's a black man thing. Ask yourself if all Africans are moved to Europe and move all Europeans down to Africa here, do you think in the next 30yrs Africa will remain the way it is? Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi all started their development in the 90s, when will Africa start.

Africa own will start when Biafra is actualized.

1 Like

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01
oglalasioux:

I accept the bolded. That is a bad scar the white man left in Africa. And it's true European powers did same to themselves over the ages especially in Eastern Europe. I agree with you.

But have you realised that even the 'few tribe' given power by the Europeans couldn't even do anything to help their own tribe but pocketed everything? Black Africa, tueh!

another stupid analysis

do europeans always help one another?
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Depriest2020: 12:59pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

Arbitrary drawing up countries... U can never have peace with that... It's Imposible
It happened everywhere both in Europe and Asia. Some countries that couldn't find a common ground decided to part ways. About 12 countries left USSR. Yoguslovia seprated, Czechoslovakia seprated too.

Pakistan left India, Bangladesh left Pakistan. So what is holding Africa from doing same if you are suggesting that's the impediment holding them down.

Singapore was part of Malaysia before Malaysia decided to expel them so that both can move on at their own pace.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01
AfonjaConehead:

If I didn't,I won't be attracted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

then u arent taking the topic as u should.... itz not a laughing matter.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

It happened everywhere both in Europe and Asia. Some countries that couldn't find a common ground decided to part ways. About 12 countries left USSR. Yoguslovia seprated, Czechoslovakia seprated too.

Pakistan left India, Bangladesh left Pakistan. So what is holding Africa from doing same if you are suggesting that's the impediment holding them down.

Singapore was part of Malaysia before Malaysia decided to expel them so that both can move on at their own pace.

again

not all africans NEED it

Are u too daft to comprehend
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Depriest2020: 1:05pm On Mar 01
Kloenboi:

No human is superior than the other.
Self encouragement. In the next 100yrs to come no African country can build and send satellite to space.
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by AfonjaConehead: 1:05pm On Mar 01
HellVictorinho6:

then u arent taking the topic as u should.... itz not a laughing matter.
I replied someone according to his own order and not the topic
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Depriest2020: 1:06pm On Mar 01
Kloenboi:

Africa own will start when Biafra is actualized.

Carry your Biafra commot for here. Same thing will happen in Biafra, it's a black man thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01
mrvitalis:

Even b4 maps

Shit was going on

Best 4 me 2 get refugee help from usa or canada maybe

People like wizkid dont need it and they dont care

Thatz the point
Re: How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth by Kloenboi: 1:08pm On Mar 01
Depriest2020:

Self encouragement. In the next 100yrs to come no African country can build and send searchlight to space.

Do you mean satellite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan / Oil Communities To Get N165bn Annual Dividend / Meet The Pretty Syrian Women Who Have Dedicated Their Lives To Battle ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.