Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / k (2650 Views)

"Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman / The Human Conscience: Weak, Defiled Or Good / Christian Family Burned To Death After Koran Is Allegedly 'defiled' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
angry
Re: k by Ralvy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
That's serious, tongue
How Sad, cry cry

grin SO how did it happen, u caught them in the act ? ?
Re: k by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
kind of met the after act, and my gurl told me also embarassed
Re: k by pilgrim1(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
olrotimi:

kind of met the after act, and my girl told me also embarassed

Sorry O! That's 'serious' matter!

So, wetin you kon do when you discover the saga? undecided
Re: k by Iman3(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
What's that got to do with religion.Should he have had intercourse with her after Ramadan?
Re: k by ssRhino: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2007
Olrotime, just cos he is an Imam dont make him temptation_proof, we are all human, and as long as we have this flesh on our body, we are prone to mistakes, besides, have u heard of do as i say and not as i do, and the wonderful thing is that, the grace of God still extend towards such men, besides, defiling is not an act done by just one person, just like he is wrong, so is your babe, so if you cld forgive your babe, let go of the anger in you towards the Imam, good luck
Re: k by Ralvy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2007
I-man:

What's that got to do with religion.Should he have had intercourse with her after Ramadan?

I see ur Point . . wink
Re: k by chilla(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
May the Almighty Allah 4gv us our  short comins
Re: k by wwwpastor1: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2007
I thought they are supposed to be stoned to death?

Just kidding though. Christ has died for the sins mankind and whosoever believes in Him will recieve pardon for their sins. Man by his nature have no absolute power over sin for it is in hi nature to sin. There is a new life and salvation for those who repents and calls upon the name of the Saviour.

Someone should please share this good news with that Imam and the partner.

For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.

Cheers
Re: k by JERRY9(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2007
lailaila suilalala mohamed dana sulaiman
the iman used your girl in breakin his fast what a shame
Re: k by cgift(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
JERRY-08:

where you high when you were saying that or what?
Re: k by mrpataki(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
No man is above temptation.

But what the bible enjoins us is to flee all manner of temptations.

BTW, this got my bubbles flowing with laughther. grin grin

JERRY-08:

cgift:

where you high when you were saying that or what?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: k by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2007
wasnt the imam supposed to be trying to attain taqwa by fasting?
Re: k by pilgrim1(f): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2007
JERRY-08:

shocked lipsrsealed What a thot!
Re: k by ssRhino: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2007
It is amazing how we all jump into conclussion about the Imam, i am not supporting what he did, yeah he was wrong and all that, however, whoever is clean, let them cast the first stone, i do understand to know that the Imam that you trusted chop yuor babe, however, after he took off the title and all that, he is just as human as me and you, so let us just understand that and pray for him.
Re: k by atutupoyo(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
Sorry about dat but since u are in the season of Ramadan forgive them. Your galfriend, is she not fasting? why didn't resist or was she forced?
Re: k by osisi5: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
JERRY-08:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This is a good one.

@ the poster keep your girl away from any imams after 6PM to avoid a repeat.
Re: k by osisi5: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

wasnt the imam supposed to be trying to attain taqwa by fasting?

wetin be taqwa?

a state of sexual jingoism?
Re: k by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
+osisi:

wetin be taqwa?

a state of sexual jingoism?

A state of decieving one's soul by pretending to be communicating with "god" during one month of binge eating at night.
Re: k by Riskie(f): 3:27am On Sep 20, 2007
@ david, even though u may not be a Muslim, try to have some respect for other people's religion. some Muslims do not properly observe the fast the way it should be observed, just as some Christians overlook the religious value of Christmas by not even praying and take it as a day of merry-making and gift recieving. Try a little more tolerance and little less ignorance. wink
Re: k by henry007(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2007
how old is the girl and imam?
Re: k by cgift(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2007
The imam must have done it in the name of allah if the story is true! He could get a bible verse from gabriel for that you know!
Re: k by pilgrim1(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2007
Hmmm. . I really wonder about this matter - seeing it is a serious case. For one thing, adultery and fornication are not treated lightly in Islam; and for an Imam to have been involved in such during Ramadan is something that cannot simply be swept under the carpet.

On the other hand, if the event has real substance in it to have been reported, it leaves one wondering what the OP did after the discovery. Did he merely swallow down his spittle and only came to a public Forum to complain? What was his reaction to his girlfriend on hearing her report it to him? Did he take any steps to seek elderly help so that the Imam could be made to understand that his actions could not be tolerated?

Personally, I wonder if there's any gist to the report. . I didn't say it did NOT happen. . . I'm only wondering at the gaps. undecided
Re: k by Seun(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2007
All I want to know is whether you'll invite us to your girlfriend and Imam's obligatory stoning ceremony. grin
Re: k by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Riskie:

@ david, even though u may not be a Muslim, try to have some respect for other people's religion. some Muslims do not properly observe the fast the way it should be observed, just as some Christians overlook the religious value of Christmas by not even praying and take it as a day of merry-making and gift recieving. Try a little more tolerance and little less ignorance. wink

To criticise islam is to express ignorance? shocked
What does it really mean to have "respect" for islam? I dont see anywhere that muslims actively crave to "respect" christianity. Is respect for islam synonymous with muzzling the freedom to point out the contradictions in the religion of "peace"?

Christmas is NOT obligatory on christians. It can be found NO WHERE in the bible, does not have any serious religious value beyond being another Roman creation, is NOT a pillar of christianity neither is it a day for obligatory prayers. I dont need to wait till Dec 25 to celebrate the birth of Christ, i celebrate His birth everyday of my life.

Who told you that christians dont pray on Dec 25? Every genuine christian prays EVERYDAY! That we dont roll out loudspeakers and broadcast on satellite television that we are going to pray does not mean we dont. That you see the average christian making merry on christmas day does not make him less aware of the significance of Christ's birth, its just that unlike Islam there is no special ritual that is obligatory for all christians to follow.

Next time you aim to accuse others of ignorance make sure you have a very solid basis for doing that and not merely parroting the oft abused islamic excuse.
Re: k by pilgrim1(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2007
davidylan:

To criticise islam is to express ignorance? shocked

Lol. . . you never know nutin yet! The "ignorant" ones are those who seek any understanding; but the "wise" ones are those who never ask any questions. grin
Re: k by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
Why do you guys wanna turn this place into a battle field.
What i think is that ,the imam is a self aclaimed imam,
DO you know what you have to go through before been named an imam.

@poster
I wanna beleive the guy is not a real imam,
In this case , the two sides are to be blamed,
WHo knows whether your girlfirend seduced him,
And your girl, must provide evidence of not partaking willingly in the act to make her claim solid,
What if you are even feeding us with lies so as to cast aspersions on other people's religion,

I stand to be corrected, we need solid facts not just word of mouth.

@seun
I am disappointed
SUch matters must not be taken as childs play,
Re: k by osisi5: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
mdsocks:

Why do you guys want to turn this place into a battle field.

@poster
I want to beleive the guy is not a real imam,
In this case , the two sides are to be blamed,
WHo knows whether your girlfirend seduced him,
And your girl, must provide evidence of not partaking willingly in the act to make her claim solid,
What if you are even feeding us with lies so as to cast aspersions on other people's religion,

I stand to be corrected, we need solid facts not just word of mouth.

@seun
I am disappointed
SUch matters must not be taken as childs play,

What evidence do you need?
a truckload of the congregation at the mosque since the Imam did it at the interlude between allahu and akhbar shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and without such solid evidence,the girl brought it upon herself shocked shocked
Some Nigerian men never to amaze me.
Re: k by pilgrim1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
mdsocks:

Why do you guys want to turn this place into a battle field.

There's nothing like "a self-acclaimed imam", please. It's either the gist has too many gaps to be taken for real; or it's real but the Ummah decided to look the other way. Period.
Re: k by henry007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
i think its cool sha . the imam rocks
Re: k by ssRhino: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2007
na wa for you people oh, so y'all os trying to say that the Imam got his dinky stinky with some kitten, na u people talk am oh, y'all need to have respect for the man of God ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. tongue
Re: k by na2day2(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2007
@ Riskie

there is no such thing as the value of christmas. christmas originally was a pagan celebration b4 the romans indoctrinated the world with it as a form of diffusion of true christianity. check ur bible well, christmas was never mention directly or indirectly.

@ poster

kindly bring ur girl and the iman, we need to sharia both of them.

@ y'll

i strongly believe this was a yoruba iman, i lived in the northern nigeria, the girl wont have had the liver to mention it if they were true northerns like the hausas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Atheism Out Of Frustration And Anger. / Do You Believe In Generational Curse / Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.