Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 (2345 Views)

Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) / Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden? / Need Clarification On Married Folks Being Intimate While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please i need someone who's knowledgeable in the things of God and his word to help me break down this chapter.

The pastor this evening (bible study) preached about this parable but i was (and still)left more confused than before by the time he was through.

Before i write down his explanation and interpretation, i would like to read what others (men of the word preferable) can make of Luke 16 vs 1-10 (8-9 VERY IMPORTANT).

Help a confused christian out.

Thanks.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01: Please i need someone who's knowledgeable in the things of God and his word to help me break down this chapter.

The pastor this evening (bible study) preached about this parable but i was (and still)left more confused than before by the time he was through.

Before i write down his explanation and interpretation, i would like to read what others (men of the word preferable) can make of Luke 16 vs 1-10 (8-9 VERY IMPORTANT).

Help a confused christian out.

Thanks.

focusing on chapter 8 because that is the meat in the whole 10 verse- it simply means the israelites ( the children of the light ) have to act like the heathens ( children of the world ) in how they ( heathens) are smart when it comes to certain issues like for example how the guy saw that it was in his best interest to acquire long term friends and security at the expense of his master. in such a way, israelites ( children of the light ) should seek the interest of that which brings them long term security ( the knowledge of God ) as opposed to short term security.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee:

focusing on chapter 8 because that is the meat in the whole 10 verse- it simply means the israelites ( the children of the light ) have to act like the heathens ( children of the world ) in how they ( heathens) are smart when it comes to certain issues like for example how the guy saw that it was in his best interest to acquire long term friends and security at the expense of his master. in such a way, israelites ( children of the light ) should seek the interest of that which brings them long term security ( the knowledge of God ) as opposed to short term security.

Thanks bro but still not convinced enough, maybe i should quote the verses here for clearer explanation.

Luk 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
Luk 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
Luk 16:3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
Luk 16:4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
Luk 16:5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
Luk 16:6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
Luk 16:7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
Luk 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
Luk 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks bro but still not convinced enough, maybe i should quote the verses here for clearer explanation.

Luk 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
Luk 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
Luk 16:3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
Luk 16:4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
Luk 16:5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
Luk 16:6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
Luk 16:7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
Luk 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
Luk 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

MY EXPLANATION STILL STANDS. HERE IS ANOTHER TRANSLATION

LUKE 16 VS 9- I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings. BASICALLY WHAT IS BEING SAID HERE ALIGNS WITH THE GOLDEN RULE-' LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF'. WHEN YOU OBEY THIS GOLDEN RULE YOU WILL BE WELCOME INTO ETERNAL DWELLINGS ( HEAVEN ). AND HOW DO YOUUSE WORLDLY WEALTH TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR ? YOU BUY THEM THINGS, HELP THE NEEDY, HELP THEM PAY THEIR DEBTS OR REDUCE IT LIKE THE MAN IN THE PARABLE DID ETC ETC. WHEN YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU ARE NOT DOING IT TO BE WELCOMED TO THEIR ETERNAL DWELLINGS. THEY ARE MORTALS SO THEIR DWELLINGS IS NOT ETERNAL. YOU ARE DOING IT TO PLEASE GOD SO YOU CAN ENTER THE ETERNAL DWELLING HE HAS PREPARED FOR YOU-HEAVEN.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: MY EXPLANATION STILL STANDS. HERE IS ANOTHER TRANSLATION

LUKE 16 VS 9- I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings. BASICALLY WHAT IS BEING SAID HERE ALIGNS WITH THE GOLDEN RULE-' LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF'. WHEN YOU OBEY THIS GOLDEN RULE YOU WILL BE WELCOME INTO ETERNAL DWELLINGS ( HEAVEN ). AND HOW DO YOUUSE WORLDLY WEALTH TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR ? YOU BUY THEM THINGS, HELP THE NEEDY, HELP THEM PAY THEIR DEBTS OR REDUCE IT LIKE THE MAN IN THE PARABLE DID ETC ETC. WHEN YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU ARE NOT DOING IT TO BE WELCOMED TO THEIR ETERNAL DWELLINGS. THEY ARE MORTALS SO THEIR DWELLINGS IS NOT ETERNAL. YOU ARE DOING IT TO PLEASE GOD SO YOU CAN ENTER THE ETERNAL DWELLING HE HAS PREPARED FOR YOU-HEAVEN.

Here's where i have issues:

1: He was a steward and not the owner of the business, so who gave him power to reduce debts?
2: he was tagged a dishonest steward by Jesus, meaning he was conning and a fraud.
3: worldly wealth(unrighteous mammon)can be money gotten dishonestly or fraudulently.
4: Make friends by giving people money you make fraudulently so that they can give back when you're down.
Unrighteous mammon is ill-gotten wealth to me.

These 2 verses 8-9 needs a clearer explanation, i thank you for your own explanation but i need another view on it.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

1: He was a steward and not the owner of the business, so who gave him power to reduce debts?
2: he was tagged a dishonest steward by Jesus, meaning he was conning and a fraud.
3: worldly wealth(unrighteous mammon)can be money gotten dishonestly or fraudulently.
4: Make friends by giving people money you make fraudulently so that they can give back when you're down.

These 2 verses 8-9 needs a clearer explanation, i thank you for your own explanation but i need another view on it.
HE MAY HAVE BEEN ALL THOSE THINGS BUT HE WAS SAID TO BE A CHILD OF THE WORLD THIS IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF HEATHENS. DISHONESTY. HOWEVER BIBLICAL EXPLANATIONS OF THIS KIND WORK WHEN WORLDLY SITUATIONS ARE JUXTAPOSED WITH HEAVENLY SITUATIONS. NOBODY IS TELLING YOU TO BE DISHONEST LIKE THE WORLDLY MAN. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EXTRACTING THE GOOD VIRTUES IN HIS DISHONESTY AND TRYING TO GET THE CHILDREN OF GOD TO SHOW THE KIND OF WISDOM HE SHOWED IN HIS DECISION TO FAVOR WHAT WILL BRING HIM ETERNAL SECURITY. DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE CONDONING HIS BAD DEEDS. THESE ARE JUST TWO JUXTAPOSED SCENARIOS. ONE FROM AN UNGODLY MAN AND THE OTHER IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE GODLY MAN.

YOU NEED CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS FOR THIS PARABLE.

AND WITH THAT. AM DONE
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by MrAnony1(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Why don't you just read it all the way down to verse 13 and God willing it'll make sense to you.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: HE MAY HAVE BEEN ALL THOSE THINGS BUT HE WAS SAID TO BE A CHILD OF THE WORLD THIS IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF HEATHENS. DISHONESTY. HOWEVER BIBLICAL EXPLANATIONS OF THIS KIND WORK WHEN WORLDLY SITUATIONS ARE JUXTAPOSED WITH HEAVENLY SITUATIONS. NOBODY IS TELLING YOU TO BE DISHONEST LIKE THE WORLDLY MAN. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EXTRACTING THE GOOD VIRTUES IN HIS DISHONESTY AND TRYING TO GET THE CHILDREN OF GOD TO SHOW THE KIND OF WISDOM HE SHOWED IN HIS DECISION TO FAVOR WHAT WILL BRING HIM ETERNAL SECURITY. DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE CONDONING HIS BAD DEEDS. THESE ARE JUST TWO JUXTAPOSED SCENARIOS. ONE FROM AN UNGODLY MAN AND THE OTHER IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE GODLY MAN.

YOU NEED CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS FOR THIS PARABLE.

AND WITH THAT. AM DONE

Yes critical thinking bro.. thanks though, even though i didn't fancy the caps you used, felt like you were yelling. i get your message.

Think, invest and help while you have or in position so that when you are down you can also be helped.

Though my younger bro and myself discussed these verses again and i believe even though the pastor didn't elaborate to the fullness, what the verses meant was that we should help in favor and kindness to people around us while we still have the means or while we are still of good health so that when we are down or in a needy situation, these people we helped would come back to lift us.

We should also be faithful in all we have.

I also got this from his interpretation that we should scatter our wealth both in investments and in gifts.

1 Like

Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Why don't you just read it all the way down to verse 13 and God willing it'll make sense to you.

Thanks
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Yes critical thinking bro.. thanks though, even though i didn't fancy the caps you used, felt like you were yelling. i get your message.

Think, invest and help while you have or in position so that when you are down you can also be helped.

Though my younger bro and myself discussed these verses again and i believe even though the pastor didn't elaborate to the fullness, what the verses meant was that we should help in favor and kindness to people around us while we still have the means or while we are still of good health so that when we are down or in a needy situation, these people we helped would come back to lift us.

We should also be faithful in all we have.

I also got this from his interpretation that we should scatter our wealth both in investments and in gifts.
NAH I AINT YELLING. I HAVE TAKING QUITE A SHINE TO THESE CAPS. IF YOU LOOK AT MY LAST 10 OR SO POSTS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THIS SAME FONT. I THINK ITS COOL. BUT SEEING AS PEOPLE MAY MISCONSTRUE IT FOR ME SCREAMING MAYBE I WILL SWITCH BACK TO NORMAL FONT
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: NAH I AINT YELLING. I HAVE TAKING QUITE A SHINE TO THESE CAPS. IF YOU LOOK AT MY LAST 10 OR SO POSTS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THIS SAME FONT. I THINK ITS COOL. BUT SEEING AS PEOPLE MAY MISCONSTRUE IT FOR ME SCREAMING MAYBE I WILL SWITCH BACK TO NORMAL FONT

Yes you should if you want to.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2012
i dont mean to be funny but i see why you were looking for other answers. you are carnally minded and you were looking for carnal answers. i see how you said you should do good things for others with your money so that when you are down they will spend their money and do good things for you back LOL. ok its not about that. this is your own carnal interpretation. what you will get back in reward you may not get from people but what you will get is a place in heaven ( eternal ). so please dont go expecting people to help you back just because you have helped them. heck half the time those who you helped will spit in your face when you go broke and come begging them for stuff. grin grin

and it damn sure never mentioned nothing about scattering your wealth in investment and gift. this is your own interpretation. you let your heart guide you. out of the heart of a wicked person comes wickedness and out of the heart of a godly person comes kindness, so you let your heart decide what you want to give as gift.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: i dont mean to be funny but i see why you were looking for other answers. you are carnally minded and you were looking for carnal answers. i see how you said you should do good things for others with your money so that when you are down they will spend their money and do good things for you back LOL. ok its not about that. this is your own carnal interpretation. what you will get back in reward you may not get from people but what you will get is a place in heaven ( eternal ). so please dont go expecting people to help you back just because you have helped them. heck half the time those who you helped will spit in your face when you go broke and come begging them for stuff. grin grin

You are fully wrong bro, infact i felt the explanation you gave and that the pastor also gave were more carnal, infact what Jesus explained was all about what we on earth needs to do while on earth so i don't see the why you think mine is carnal and yours isn't.

Show me where Jesus said in that passage that our reward in this parable was to be gotten in heaven. if you think i was carnal in my explanation, then prove it from the verses.

1 Like

Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

You are fully wrong bro, infact i felt the explanation you gave and that the pastor also gave were more carnal, infact what Jesus explained was all about what we on earth needs to do while on earth so i don't see the why you think mine is carnal and yours isn't.

Show me where Jesus said in that passage that our reward in this parable was to be gotten in heaven. if you think i was carnal in my explanation, then prove it from the verses.

luke 16 vs 9 when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations. what do you think 'everlasting habitation' is ? your friends house ?
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: luke 16 vs 9 when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations. what do you think 'everlasting habitation' is ? your friends house ?

Read again:

Luk 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
Luk 16:12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Luk 16:14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

They may receive you into everlasting habitation= meaning you will remain in their memory as someone who helped them in the time of need.
And mind you BRO, it's NOT the GIFT and how generous you are that is going to GIVE YOU everlasting Habitation.

I believe these verses and parable are SOLELY for giving and generosity.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

And mind you BRO, it's NOT the GIFT and how generous you are that is going to GIVE YOU everlasting Habitation.

I believe these verses and parable are SOLELY for giving and generosity.
you answered your own question. this is just about giving and helping. of course other criteria like obeying the commands, studying to show yourself approved etc
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: you answered your own question. this is just about giving and helping. of course other criteria like obeying the commands, studying to show yourself approved etc

The more i read, the more understanding i got from the word and your "false assertions" actually helped me study these verses well.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

The more i read, the more understanding i got from the word and your "false assertions" actually helped me study these verses well.
whats false is you expecting people to help you out because you helped them out. INDIAN GIVER http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_giver grin
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: whats false is you expecting people to help you out because you helped them out. INDIAN GIVER http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_giver grin

But that is WHAT the verses explained, helping now if you expect to be helped in the future.

Pouring cold water in the front so that you can step on wet ground, there is nothing carnal about it, this is what Jesus was explaining, he said though it's the wisdom of those in the world, we should borrow this act from them, so i am not wrong.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

But that is WHAT the verses explained, helping now if you expect to be helped in the future.

Pouring cold water in the front so that you can step on wet ground, there is nothing carnal about it, this is what Jesus was explaining, he said though it's the wisdom of those in the world, we should borrow this act from them, so i am not wrong.
NO IT IS NOT. it is talking about sowing seeds on earth for your eternal existence in heaven NOT sowing seeds on earth so you can reap on earth. oh ye carnal minded ones. so long as you obey his will on earth he will always take care of your needs on earth.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: NO IT IS NOT. it is talking about sowing seeds on earth for your eternal existence in heaven NOT sowing seeds on earth so you can reap on earth. oh ye carnal minded ones. so long as you obey his will on earth he will always take care of your needs on earth.

This is why i think i need to hear others view, you're not saying anything to convince me that the passages meant something else.

Quote from the verses,then prove what it meant according to the words used there.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

This is why i think i need to hear others view, you're not saying anything to convince me that the passages meant something else.

Quote from the verses,then prove what it meant according to the words used there.
see thats the problem. the word of God is closed to some. and seeing as your mind is fully vested in the riches of the earth, i would think you will be one of those it is closed to.

watch this

LUKE 16 VS 11 So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? DO YOU SEE THAT ? THE TRUE RICHES IS THE RICHES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THIS IS WHY WE SOW OUR SEEDS ON EARTH SO WE CAN GET TO THE TRUE RICHES. YOU ARE VESTED IN SOWING YOUR RICHES ON EARTH TO GET TO WORLDLY WEALTH. MAYBE IF YOU HAD NOT STOPPED AT VERSE 10 AND HAD READ DOWN TO VERSE 11, YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CLARITY.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^

What makes you think i didn't read the whole chapter 16? please stop already, i know you're trying to pass across your view but let others contribute and don't be quick to label me carnal or whatever,i am not here to debate, i am here for other people's interpretations.

You called my view carnal, what if i show you the pastor's explanation? maybe you're going to call him the devil lol.

LOL, bro i don't want to prolong this, i have seen/read your explanation, i will wait for others to contribute their own views.

Thank you.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01: ^^^^

LOL, bro i don't want to prolong this, i have heard/read your explanation, i will wait for others to contribute their own views.

Thank you.
you are just waiting for other carnally minded people like you to agree with you. thats all you are doing. goodluck with that
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: you are just waiting for other carnally minded people like you to agree with you. thats all you are doing. goodluck with that

Thank you Saint buzugee who is not not carnally minded.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by buzugee(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Thank you Saint buzugee who is not not carnally minded.
i tell it how i see it. wink
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: i tell it how i see it. wink

We have heard you sir.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by PastorAIO: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
What if the people that the steward helped went away and thought, 'jeez that guy is such an untrustworthy thief, I must not let him near any of my own runnings'. I think that is a more likely conclusion.

Also when you consider that it is not human nature to help or support people for what they did for them in the past, but rather for what they promise to do for them in the future, it seems more likely that that steward is going to end up on the street already anyway.

What would you do if a thief came to you and asked you if he could stay in your house when you have full knowledge of what he did to the last guy that took him in? Even if you felt that you owe the guy, in my experience people do not like to owe people and it breeds resentment. He had a better chance if he could promise them future gains for helping him or at the worst a threat.

The confusing part is the original boss that congratulated the thieving steward.

Personally I feel that this allegory employs jargon and symbolisms that were current and readily understandable amongst the early christians but are now lost to us.

The various characters could represent various things in early christian terminlogy.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pastor AIO: What if the people that the steward helped went away and thought, 'jeez that guy is such an untrustworthy thief, I must not let him near any of my own runnings'. I think that is a more likely conclusion.

Also when you consider that it is not human nature to help or support people for what they did for them in the past, but rather for what they promise to do for them in the future, it seems more likely that that steward is going to end up on the street already anyway.

What would you do if a thief came to you and asked you if he could stay in your house when you have full knowledge of what he did to the last guy that took him in? Even if you felt that you owe the guy, in my experience people do not like to owe people and it breeds resentment. He had a better chance if he could promise them future gains for helping him or at the worst a threat.

The confusing part is the original boss that congratulated the thieving steward.

Personally I feel that this allegory employs jargon and symbolisms that were current and readily understandable amongst the early christians but are now lost to us.

The various characters could represent various things in early christian terminlogy.

So in summary, what is your interpretation of Luke 16 vs 1-10 or even to 13?
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by PastorAIO: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

So in summary, what is your interpretation of Luke 16 vs 1-10 or even to 13?

Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by honeric01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Huh? is that your interpretation? more confusing.. shed more light and with a simpler English words.
Re: Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 by Goshen360(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
Na whao.

@ OP,

What is your pastor's interpretation? Can you post it and let's see the reason you are more confused after the bible study?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Recharge Card / Pastor Who Called You ? / Pentecostal Church's Madness !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.