Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Igboeze North Lga. News Re: New Month Message From The Executive Chairman Of Th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboeze North Lga. News Re: New Month Message From The Executive Chairman Of Th (73 Views)

Video Of DPO & Soldiers Snatching Ballox Box In Igboeze Fed.constituency Rerun / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igboeze North Lga. News Re: New Month Message From The Executive Chairman Of Th by IkennaOodo: 11:08am On Mar 01
IGBOEZE NORTH LGA. NEWS

Re: New Month message from the Executive Chairman of the LGA., Hon. Engr. Prince Williams Ejike Itodo.

Happy new month ndi Igbo-Eze North. This is my last month in office as your Council Chairman. As my time in office comes to an end, I want to take this moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. Serving as your Chairman has been the greatest honor of my life, and I am humbled by the trust and support you have shown me over the years.

As we begin this new month, I encourage you to reflect on the progress we have made together, the challenges we have faced and the battles we fought and won, and the lessons we have learned. While my tenure comes to a close in a number of hours, the impact of our collective efforts will continue to shape the future of our Local Government, our State and our country, Nigeria.

I thank the Executive Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Barr. Peter Mbah, and his Deputy, Barr. Ifeanyi Ossai for the priority the give Igbo-Eze North Local Government and making governance easy for the people through their consistent all-round supports. It is a privilege to have leaders who listens to the needs of the people and take proactive measures to ensure that governance is accessible and efficient for all.

I am proud of the work we have accomplished, and I am confident that the challenges ahead will be met with the same resilience and victory that has defined our time together. As I prepare to pass the torch to my successor, I am filled with satisfaction and hope for the future and belief in the strength of our people and democracy.

I urge the people of Igbo-Eze North to stay engaged and to never lose sight of the values that make our land great. My time in office may be ending, but our journey as a people is far from over. Let us approach this new month with optimism and fulfilments, knowing that together, we can build a brighter future for all. Thanks for your supports, and may this new month bring us closer to the vision of a better, stronger, and more united tomorrow that is here.

Ikenna Oodo
For:
Hon Engr. Prince Williams Ejike Itodo
Executive Chairman, Igbo-Eze North LGA.

(1) (Reply)

Abiru's Bill to make NDIC more Productive, Independent scales 2nd Reading / The Politics Of 'misevangelism' And Growing Disservice To The Gospel / Public Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.