Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? (165 Views)

Maurice Sam Biography: Wife, Parents, Father, Mother / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On Mar 01
Yes. Have you seen a family where a father said he that if he knew he that he was going to make money then he'll never have had children?

Then they created a house where all the children hate themselves and wish each other dead?

Till date all 4 of them cannot stay in the same house else blood will and must flow as the house is always smelling blood and death. (It is a surprise that none died,) And their parents will be there doing no thing.

Infact, when the children are happy and they play together, the parents would be very angry and then the next thing they do is to point out something which one of them may have done and then bloody fight would start,

And it is after everyone is sad and angry and not talking to each other that the parents would be happy.

And iimagine, they did not train their boys to the extent that all of them had the desire of fucking their only sister, as the sister was the only one who tried relating with them as she could not believe nor understand how a family could be so evil. So, all the boys were trying to keep her attention in other to make the others jealous. And as you can expect, more fight to near death.

And the parents just stood by.

Let me not even say that when the mother saw that the girl refused to be evil like them and also was keeping her virginity, she activated and encouraged the boys and planned with each of them separately on how they could set her up and rape her by always creating a condition where she would be alone with each of them.

And in that house, they do not have friends, not to talk of visitors nor neighbours, nor do relatives eg uncles and aunties, cousins enter that house

So, have you seen a family like this?

I have and i am struggling against the urge of sending them to God and that is one of the reasons why i know very many people are going to go to God's Volcano.
Re: Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:43am On Mar 01
People like these should be killed. I wish Moses was here.
Re: Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Mar 01
The girl in question was born in the.80s but did not have a birth certificate till it was time to write Waec. Does this not show that they wanted her dead and that no one would know or ask for her?
Re: Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? by tommy589(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01
I thought I have heard it all until this
Re: Have You Seen An Evil Family Father, Mother, Children Like The Film Get Out? by Yashita: 2:08am On Mar 02
Dtruthspeaker:
Yes. Have you seen a family where a father said he that if he knew he that he was going to make money then he'll never have had children?

Then they created a house where all the children hate themselves and wish each other dead?

Till date all 4 of them cannot stay in the same house else blood will and must flow as the house is always smelling blood and death. (It is a surprise that none died,) And their parents will be there doing no thing.

Infact, when the children are happy and they play together, the parents would be very angry and then the next thing they do is to point out something which one of them may have done and then bloody fight would start,

And it is after everyone is sad and angry and not talking to each other that the parents would be happy.

And iimagine, they did not train their boys to the extent that all of them had the desire of fucking their only sister, as the sister was the only one who tried relating with them as she could not believe nor understand how a family could be so evil. So, all the boys were trying to keep her attention in other to make the others jealous. And as you can expect, more fight to near death.

And the parents just stood by.

Let me not even say that when the mother saw that the girl refused to be evil like them and also was keeping her virginity, she activated and encouraged the boys and planned with each of them separately on how they could set her up and rape her by always creating a condition where she would be alone with each of them.

And in that house, they do not have friends, not to talk of visitors nor neighbours, nor do relatives eg uncles and aunties, cousins enter that house

So, have you seen a family like this?

I have and i am struggling against the urge of sending them to God and that is one of the reasons why i know very many people are going to go to God's Volcano.

Toooooooo! Eleyi gidigan!

(1) (Reply)

Jobanchor - Emergency Relief Fund For Orphanages In Nigeria / Https://thsnows.com/puri-glow-cream/ / Make Your Quarantine Productive With This Paid Ebook By QSA - FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.