Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger (1555 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by Zulu11zulu: 4:33pm On Mar 01
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Shut up!
shut down
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01
Zulu11zulu:
shut down
grin grin grin
You win.
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by ConfidentialDoc: 5:04pm On Mar 01
jmoore:

Nawa. Ukraine that is fighting invasion by Russia is donating food to Nigeria.

And Tinubu has been releasing audio food reserve.

Isn't that amazing ?
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by kcprince: 5:08pm On Mar 01
Kai. That means they are better than us that is not at war.
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by Buccalcavity2: 5:59pm On Mar 01
Ignoramus. Ukraine is one of worlds highest producers of grains. It arguably produces about 12-15% of worlds grain (wheat,Corn and barley) production. So giving to Nigeria is no drama. Their inability to transport (stockpiled) grains due to the war is why some European countries are interested in ending the war ASAP.
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by Ogiame: 6:22pm On Mar 01
Pristine664:

Lol Ukraine got enough aid from all over the world. It turned out that the food was in excess.

Nigeria is not the only one benefitting from this.
I tried to use this your unsolicited shalaye to buy a bottle of coke, but it's worthless.

1 Like

Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by GoodSpirit: 7:02pm On Mar 01
richiemcgold:
The whole of Ukraine is not at war. Their football league is even on. I'm sure many Nigerians will jump at any opportunity to japa to Ukraine

Do you know what it is when a region is fighting war? Only herdsmen issues in some parts of Nigeria led to reduction in food production not to talk of that region been in full blown war.

1 Like

Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01
Chaiiiiiiii

Just when you think you've seen everything.
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by care4you: 8:35pm On Mar 01
AllTheWayUp:
Lol Palestine will soon donate food to Nigeria also
even Somalia will follow suit
Re: War-Torn Ukraine Donates Grains To FG As Nigerians Battle Severe Hunger by Pristine664: 9:36pm On Mar 01
Ogiame:
I tried to use this your unsolicited shalaye to buy a bottle of coke, but it's worthless.

Then get yourself a job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budgit Confirms Sen Ningi’s Budget Padding Allegation / Jeff Koinnange Of Cnn Fired. Is It True? / Abuja Bound Plane Loses Engine Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.