Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians (588 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02
Jackanda1:
Who said the holy spirit is a force. He's a person.

The person I quoted said so and also agreed Holy Spirit can SPEAK as you read from his post.

Isn't that confusion?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02
You guys should get over it, Athiesm is the new religion nn NL. You guys will keep figting yourselves till jesus comes. Religion only have half truth and when ppl found out they don't know the truth they japa and become athiests or brain users. A blind man (religion) can never lead another blind man (athiest). The many lies in your religion made them athiests. God never forced any to do good. In you lies the power of good and evil so you choose which you want to follow. You don't force ppl to do good. To know what is good use your brain that is what God requires. But this op is really funny. He said one cannot do mistakes/sin when born again. Born again doesn't stop your prick from standing when you see a lady you love. All you need is self control. If angels who are higher than you can come here and sin what makes you think you mortals/homo sapiens can stop making mistakes. All you need is self control. Even many athiest can control themselves and know how to stay away from evil. I am born bf and I don't sin
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02
bobestman:
You guys should get over it, Athiesm is the new religion nn NL. You guys will keep figting yourselves till jesus comes. Religion only have half truth and when ppl found out they don't know the truth they japa and become athiests or brain users. A blind man (religion) can never lead another blind man (athiest). The many lies in your religion made them athiests. God never forced any to do good. In you lies the power of good and evil so you choose which you want to follow. You don't force ppl to do good. To know what is good use your brain that is what God requires. But this op is really funny. He said one cannot do mistakes/sin when born again. Born again doesn't stop your prick from standing when you see a lady you love. All you need is self control.
Better be humble and stop claiming wise.

Otherwise, soon satan would manipulate and make you run around in pride, cursing GOD and claiming atheist.

Humble yourself before GOD today, believe his word and repent.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02
Jackanda1:

Otherwise, soon satan would manipulate and make you run around in pride, cursing GOD and claiming atheist.

You guys should stop blaming satan for your woes. The power to do good and evil resides in you. So you can't be free from it as long as you are on earth. You can get angry, lie, curse, have evil thoughts. Cleanse yourself daily and avoid evil. Your born again pastors commit adultery. Even the righteous David did too. What you really need is to repent. Born again is rebirth, reborn, return. You will keep returning to earth to correct your mistakes untill you pass and ascend. So you are only coming again or borning again to know to know the truth. If you truly want to be free from your mistakes REPENT and determine to stay away from evil. Christ teaching on born again is coded and doesn't mean what you ppl teach. All he wants is for you to repent
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02
Again let me decode this born again for you ppl. It is coded. John 3 is the only place they talked about it. Christ was teaching sth far different from repentance or the born again you ppl thought. Do deeping yourself in water free you from sins? NO. Many of you don't know that deeping yourself 3x in water is older than christianity. Ppl do it to dedicate themselves to the god of the water for protection. Every natural occurring things is a representation of a being/god/goddess. Every land or water is the territory of a god. The guy want to know what to do to inherit the kingdom. Christ knowing he will rule the kingdom on in the future not then told him unless he is reborn at the age his kingdom will come on earth. It is in the Lord's prayer. Be born again by water and the spirit doesn't mean to be deep in water. Water is a code for the feminine force of the father called spirit of God. Dove rep the feminine force which is the mother - Pro 8. The other is the father. It means know the father and mother
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Brenbentondiaz: 9:37am On Mar 03
Atheism doesn't destroy born again Christians as much as how all these dodgy "pastors" and "churches" do.

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03
Jackanda1:
My brother, after fooling myself for more than 6years in the name of atheism, i wish i could force the reality of GOD into the thick skull of every atheist.

Only if it were possible

i sometimes wish so too brother.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15pm On Mar 03
Jackanda1:

Someone who says God supports polygamy, i he not already satan's doll baby?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17pm On Mar 03
Image123:
Without God, what is reality?

Reality is actually "'Real-eye-it"
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03
Why you no quote the person na. Shey na me write the laws that guides polygamy? It has laws that if those who practice it breaks, they suffer the consequences so it is a thing of choice. The Romans who inspired your NT knew the truth. They never wrote any story that deals with it. They told you that anyone who wants to be Bishop should have one wife. If you read that with logic you would get the meaning - some may have wives but if you want to be Bishop you must have one. They hate polygamy but today they support gays. I tell you, the lies in your NT is far greater than the truths therein. The day you guys would find that out you will join hands to destroy religion. Men created religion not God. The power to know what is good and evil is in you. You choose. Religion and their rules can't save you but RIGHTEOUSNESS. And i tell you again their are righteous ppl who don't belong to any religion let alone read bible. One day... you shall know. I love exposing religious lies
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03
bobestman:
Why you no quote the person na. Shey na me write the laws that guides polygamy? It has laws that if those who practice it breaks, they suffer the consequences so it is a thing of choice. The Romans who inspired your NT knew the truth. They never wrote any story that deals with it. They told you that anyone who wants to be Bishop should have one wife. If you read that with logic you would get the meaning - some may have wives but if you want to be Bishop you must have one. They hate polygamy but today they support gays. I tell you, the lies in your NT is far greater than the truths therein. The day you guys would find that out you will join hands to destroy religion. Men created religion not God. The power to know what is good and evil is in you. You choose. Religion and their rules can't save you but RIGHTEOUSNESS.
You're talking about righteousness after you have rejected the bible as false.

Where would your righteousness come from?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03
Jackanda1:
You're talking about righteousness after you have rejected the bible as false.

Where would your righteousness come from?
If you read well you will see that i already answered that. Righteousness is not a biblical word. We never learnt it from their. It simply means to do what is right. The power to know what is right or wrong was engraved in us during creation. This is why when you do wrong you feel remorseful. In the begining their was no laws, no books. Just you and your choices. I tell you their are athiests more righteous than you. Their is a man that never do evil. He is also not religious and never read bible and their are christians who have done many wrongs and keep repenting. I tell you that man is more righteous than them in the sight of God for He looks at your rights(heart) not re-legions. The guy here lies, curses, quarell and insults but he thinks he is righteous and others devil cos he is a christian hehehe. Bible was copied from old sources
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 5:55am On Mar 04
bobestman:

Righteousness is not a biblical word. We never learnt it from their. It simply means to do what is right. The power to know what is right or wrong was engraved in us during creation. This is why when you do wrong you feel remorseful. In the begining their was no laws, no books. Just you and your choices. I tell you their are athiests more righteous than you. Their is a man that never do evil. He is also not religious and never read bible and their are christians who have done many wrongs and keep repenting. I tell you that man is more righteous than them in the sight of God for He looks at your rights(heart) not re-legions. The guy here lies, curses, quarell and insults but he thinks he is righteous and others devil cos he is a christian hehehe. Bible was copied from old sources
Good deeds won't take you to heaven, neither would they draw you close to God.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. True righteousnes is by faith in him, any other righteousness is fake.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 8:47am On Mar 04
Jackanda1:
Good deeds won't take you to heaven, neither would they draw you close to God.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. True righteousnes is by faith in him, any other righteousness is fake.
Sorry jesus is the false messiah created by Rome to control ppl. The acts of the true messiah was credited to him. He is the son of the false God yahweh who decieved the world that he God. Your bible was written here by black scribes. Jesus itself as a name is meaningless. The root name is "Esu" the yoruba trickster deity. From it they changed to y-ESU-wa. From their to i-ESU-ous and then j-ESU-s. We are the first ppl and those books are our stories. Only us can tell the world the truth. The true christ is from here and at his hour he will correct many of the lies they used to decieve you. Many of you will never believe him cos he won't come in the false name jesus. Faith is a lie from apaulos. They used it to make you believe yahweh and his son. Focus on doing good for now
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by jaephoenix(m): 10:01am On Mar 04
Jackanda1:
God gives to a born again person what is called 'Tender conscience' powered by the SPIRIT.

To former christians now atheist. Remember when you were in christ and commited sin, you felt so much guilt and dirt, even something seemingly tiny like lusting after the opposite sex or telling white lies gave you so much discomfort that you had to kneel down,confess and repent.

Remember when you were able to believe and accept all the messges given by your preacher.

You had much confidence when you read the bible or prayed.

You had a fear of GOD and a desire to follow Him with so much joy.

All of these is as a result of this 'Tender conscience'.

When you start paying attention to atheism, you start drifting away from the SPIRIT of GOD, making it hard for Him to speak to you.

Most people believe in GOD but, the real children of God are those whom the Holyspirit speak to their conscience.

When you see yourself sinning and blaspheming God with no fear and guilt, you have seared your conscience(1timothy4:2-5).
Are you aware many Christians are more criminal and sinful than some atheists. Whats your explanation
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04
bobestman:
Sorry jesus is the false messiah created by Rome to control ppl. The acts of the true messiah was credited to him. He is the son of the false God yahweh who decieved the world that he God. Your bible was written here by black scribes. Jesus itself as a name is meaningless. The root name is "Esu" the yoruba trickster deity. From it they changed to y-ESU-wa. From their to i-ESU-ous and then j-ESU-s. We are the first ppl and those books are our stories. Only us can tell the world the truth. The true christ is from here and at his hour he will correct many of the lies they used to decieve you. Many of you will never believe him cos he won't come in the false name jesus. Faith is a lie from apaulos. They used it to make you believe yahweh and his son. Focus on doing good for now
Your ideas are very new and rather strange. What religion do you subscribe to?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04
Jackanda1:
Your ideas are very new and rather strange. What religion do you subscribe to?
Truth always appear strange to many before they make sense to them. Those who preach it are usually seen as mad men. This is the age of Azi/azu/darkness/religion/blindnes. We are close to the age of Aquarius/RA/light/truth. The light will destroy darkness. This is why many are waking up from religious lies. I told you God never created religion men did. What happened 3000 yrs ago was whitewashed by Rome. They created a false story from it and sold to the world. That is why the world is in darkness. What happened 3000 yrs ago that you didn't see can't save or condemn you. It is what will happen at this your age which is the last that you will see and hear that will be used to judge you. Christians don't know up to 30% of what is in that bible and they think it is their religion that will save ppl hehehe. My friend just do good and live right. When the time comes... you will understand
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Mar 04
bobestman:
Truth always appear strange to many before they make sense to them. Those who preach it are usually seen as mad men. This is the age of Azi/azu/darkness/religion/blindnes. We are close to the age of Aquarius/RA/light/truth. The light will destroy darkness. This is why many are waking up from religious lies. I told you God never created religion men did. What happened 3000 yrs ago was whitewashed by Rome. They created a false story from it and sold to the world. That is why the world is in darkness. What happened 3000 yrs ago that you didn't see can't save or condemn you. It is what will happen at this your age which is the last that you will see and hear that will be used to judge you. Christians don't know up to 30% of what is in that bible and they think it is their religion that will save ppl hehehe. My friend just do good and live right. When the time comes... you will understand

Do good and live right is still exactly what Christ Said. But, you will see more on Jusgment Day and on that day you will know that you are a Fool to have insulted God and that it was better you were not born than to have been born and become this stupid and foolish.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04
Dtruthspeaker:

Do good and live right is still exactly what Christ Said. But, you will see more on Jusgment Day and on that day you will know that you are a Fool to have insulted God and that it was better you were not born than to have been born and become this stupid and foolish.
This one that call everyone devil and know nothing than to curse and insult. He will curse muslims for fighting for their god but also do same thing by cursing and fighting for his own god he knows nothing about. A fool that don't know he has been fooled. It is a free forum ppl are free to air their views learn to do yours like a matured man not like a brain dead zombie. Their is a lot you can learn from me if you read. Your ppl were the first on earth and they hold the truth. The truth was corrupted in the West and sent back to them to colonise and rule them. They are still in darkness today cos what they sold to you in the name of religion is half truth. Wake up boy. Wake up!
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04
bobestman:
So you know what happened 3000yrs ago. How so?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04
Jackanda1:
So you know what happened 3000yrs ago. How so?
You are not paying attention. I know the truth and lies in your religion. Go to the Vatican, in their secret chamber they worship a black messiah but in their churches and the world they painted him white - that is the mystery of confusion and wickedness. They are the mother church so you all are part of that wickedness cos you help them preach the lies without knowing the truth. You all are in blindness. They killed the true lawgiver, change his laws and created another to replace him. What they call Endtime is the end of their lies on Africans and the world. A time when the true children of God will awake all over Africa and begin to expose all their lies to free their ppl from their religious lies and slavery. It is written that the world waits for the sons of God. If your religions knew the truth certain sons of God won't rise at endtime to correct their lies and save their ppl. My friend, this is the holy truth!
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27am On Mar 05
bobestman:
This one that call everyone devil and know nothing than to curse and insult. He will curse muslims for fighting for their god but also do same thing by cursing and fighting for his own god he knows nothing about. ..!

Muslims kill and love killing as proven by the latest attack https://www.nairaland.com/8017854/greece-muslim-migrant-stabs-greek#128734132

But nonetheless, shebi Judgment Day is not far, we all shall soon see that you were a fool to have fallen for one of Satan's many attack of God.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 8:46am On Mar 05
Dtruthspeaker:

Muslims kill and love killing as proven by the latest attack https://www.nairaland.com/8017854/greece-muslim-migrant-stabs-greek#128734132

But nonetheless, shebi Judgment Day is not far, we all shall soon see that you were a fool to have fallen for one of Satan's many attack of God.

Sin is sin. Whether lie, curse, murder etc Oga go know yourself and the many lies in your religions will be made known to you. Keep waiting for judgement day when the many lies in your religion is glaring to the world. I tell you soon it would be 70% clear as we approach the age of Aquarius when the light will expose all their lies. The lies in religions must be exposed before Africans can see the light and become world power again. Through religion they weaken the use of your brain power while those who brought it to you have left it and are developing as a nation
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Jackanda1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05
bobestman:
Go to the Vatican, in their secret chamber they worship a black messiah but in their churches and the world they painted him white - that is the mystery of confusion and wickedness. They are the mother church so you all are part of that wickedness cos you help them preach the lies without knowing the truth. You all are in blindness. They killed the true lawgiver, change his laws and created another to replace him. What they call Endtime is the end of their lies on Africans and the world. A time when the true children of God will awake all over Africa and begin to expose all their lies to free their ppl from their religious lies and slavery. It is written that the world waits for the sons of God. If your religions knew the truth sons of God won't rise at endtime to correct their lies. My friend, this is the truth!
How do you know that the vaticans worship a black Jesus in their secret chamber?

Have you been there before? What's the evidence for all your claims?
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05
Dtruthspeaker:

How soon? Another 2000 years soon? LoLz.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by bobestman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05
Jackanda1:
How do you know that the vaticans worship a black Jesus in their secret chamber?

Have you been there before? What's the evidence for all your claims?
Go and research if you are lucky you will find. We tell you what we know not believe. Believe and faith are for churchians
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Mar 06
LordReed:

How soon? Another 2000 years soon? LoLz.

You want to know so that you would plan your repentance? E no go work
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Mar 06
Dtruthspeaker:

You want to know so that you would plan your repentance? E no go work

LoLz! Just say I have no clue, it's easier for you.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30am On Mar 06
LordReed:

LoLz! Just say I have no clue, it's easier for you.

You know i cannot tell you because t is supposed to shock you to death.
Re: How Atheism Destroys Born Again Christians by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Mar 06
Dtruthspeaker:

You know i cannot tell you because t is supposed to shock you to death.

LMAO! Good joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Priest The Only Person That can Listen To A Person's Confession? / A Christian Is Not Afterall A Follower Of Jesus Christ / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.