Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba (4239 Views)

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos / Bubari Relocates NLNG Headquarters From Lagos To South South (pic) / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Jokerman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01
[quote author=Zeebuy post=128727936]

I won't grant you the pleasure of another response.
Do enjoy the rest of your day.[/quote

You expected too much from a BATIST... all they do in their whatsApp group is Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Golan007: 6:10pm On Mar 01
Zeebuy:

I won't grant you the pleasure of another response.
Do enjoy the rest of your day.

I called out your lies.
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Zeebuy: 6:13pm On Mar 01
Morbeta11:

You are very ignorant.....take a trip to Aba and Nnewi see for yourself.
Those people are clowns, you dont know?
2013 I was was at Aba for a wedding so my cousin took me to ariaria. I witnessed a man who came to buy a truckload of slippers and sandals. I was told he's a Malian comes from his country to buy the footwears and sell over there in Mali
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by misreal(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01
Zeebuy:

6 years ago, A friend of mine wanted to buy settees for his sitting room. He reached out to a company at Aba and they sent him samples. He chose one and when they told him the price he said it's too expensive. He told me instead of buying from them he'd prefer to buy from Turkey, which is what he did.
Last year, he did some remodelling at his house and wanted to change the leather of the settees to match the new colour of his sitting room.
Carpenter removed the old leather and we saw the logo of that same Aba company pasted in the inner wood of each of the settees
this is one of the funniest things i have read on Nairaland.
How did this even happen?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by SuperOnyi: 6:37pm On Mar 01
shocked

I'm also considering moving to Aba too.
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by ibechris(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01
yarimo:
so to commend the initiators of the project is not meaningful to you? Common sense is really not common

U are now tired of hating Alex Otti...
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Zeebuy: 8:04pm On Mar 01
misreal:
this is one of the funniest things i have read on Nairaland.
How did this even happen?
Someone was buying furniture from the carpenter and selling abroad.

I usually see it with clothes; people buy from tailors here and sell as brands abroad. That was my first time of seeing it with furniture but apparently it's now getting more popular
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by yarimo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01
SpartaOfLagos:
Abia state, the next powerful state in Nigeria

Thanks to professor Barth Nnaji

God bless the entire south east states my prayer always and always

Yarimo stop derailing this beautiful thread with your childish comment
Alex otti is a disgrace to good governernce
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by misreal(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01
Zeebuy:

I usually see it with clothes; people buy from tailors here and sell as brands abroad. That was my first time of seeing it with furniture but apparently it's now getting more popular
Wow..
This is an eye opener

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Emmabyte: 8:48pm On Mar 01
To all my Igbo brothers and sisters let take that investment back home, seaport is one thing we must come together and talk about

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Okoroawusa: 8:51pm On Mar 01
I love this
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Cassandraloius: 9:28pm On Mar 01
Make the stable light go round na.
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by BigYash: 9:32pm On Mar 01
yarimo:
Remove Alex otti from that list
I knew that was your pain already grin Yari. Moi- Moi
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Zeebuy: 10:10pm On Mar 01
yarimo:
Of course he is, to someone who doesn't know what good governance is
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01
Zeebuy:

Of course he is, to someone who doesn't know what good governance is
Like this abi

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by panpan(m): 1:38am On Mar 02
9jatriot:
Not many people know that some of the so called imported cloths they buy are produced in Aba.

Some cloths even go abroad and then imported by those who only like imported things

What! "Go abroad and then imported."
This sounds so unbelievable!
However, you are probably right.
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by SpartaOfLagos: 6:48am On Mar 02
yarimo:
Yarimo no matter how you hate the Igbos, they will continue to flourish .

God continue to bless the entire south east states forever .
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by oyatz(m): 7:02am On Mar 02
lilfreezy:
Due to high cost of production because of lack of electricity, it is only sensible for industries to relocate their manufacturing base to Aba. Maxxis tyres has already acquired a location to build their production plant in Aba. More companies will move. If only Nigeria will restructure, you will see the true potential as states will be competing with each other.

What is the meaning of restructuring? The country is already being restructured gradually.
Now States can build their universities Airport, Seaports, Railways, Refineries, Electricity and the laws are being amended to allow Stztes be in-charge of their security through Police.
Talks are on-going to move Gas from exclusive list to concurrent list and with time, crude oil too will move to Concurrent list
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by OfficialAPCNig: 8:32am On Mar 02
9jatriot:
Not many people know that some of the so called imported cloths they buy are produced in Aba.

Some cloths even go abroad and then imported by those who only like imported things
Even shoes. The truth is most Nigerians can't afford foreign shoes because it's damn expensive.

A pair of imported Italian palm slippers around 2015 used to cost #13,000. How many Nigerians can afford it.

But because Nigerians love imported products, what some Aba shoe manufacturers do is to export the products to Ivory Coast and then import them back to Nigeria through Lagos.

I don't know if they still do that today
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by saintkeppy(m): 8:33am On Mar 02
Zeebuy:

Same with shoes, Aba has a good collection of talented craftsmen, Artisans, all they need is encouragement from government.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59am On Mar 02
yarimo:
Remove Alex otti from that list

Keep kwayet there!!! Illiterate reasoning.
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by yarimo(m): 10:33am On Mar 02
SpartaOfLagos:

Yarimo no matter how you hate the Igbos, they will continue to flourish .

God continue to bless the entire south east states forever .
so telling ALEX OTTI the truth is now tribal things to you? common sense is really not common
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by jude79(m): 11:33am On Mar 02
yarimo:
so to commend the initiators of the project is not meaningful to you? Common sense is really not common

Kudos to yar ardua my brother, somehow southeast and southsouth have a knack for electing credible leaders, obasanjo, yar ardua, goodluck jonathan.........they somehow have a way of voting against clueless leaders, buhari, tinubu.......
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by clearcrystal: 12:22pm On Mar 02
007kjb:

Other African countries enjoying steady light are they better or richer than average NIGERIAN I Don't know why most of you are very stup-d
You are very very stup-d
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by jude79(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02
clearcrystal:

You are very very stup-d

Please stop insulting stupid people, 007kjb is beyond stupid, he should be relocated back to congo forest, where he emanated from, at least, he will get his heart desire, which is absence of electricity or any form of civilisation.

Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by Wisfem: 1:32pm On Mar 02
lilfreezy:
Due to high cost of production because of lack of electricity, it is only sensible for industries to relocate their manufacturing base to Aba. Maxxis tyres has already acquired a location to build their production plant in Aba. More companies will move. If only Nigeria will restructure, you will see the true potential as states will be competing with each other.

I love you, I believe you were not born in Nigeria..
Re: Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba by lilfreezy: 4:19pm On Mar 02
Wisfem:

I love you, I believe you were not born in Nigeria..

Love you too bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEND Writes An Open Letter To Nigerian Soldiers / Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations / APC Interim Chairman.: Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Emerges APC BOT Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.