Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance (28050 Views)

It's Not Our Intention To Defend The Naira - Cardoso Speaks On Foreign Reserves / CBN Fines UBA, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC ₦100m For Hiding Crypto Deals / Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by LandMann: 6:10pm On Mar 01
nlfpmod

Tinubu and his propaganda machine will fail. This is not 1999-2003 when internet use and telecommunication was not widespread in Nigeria.

For every 1 million Nigerians still living in Nigeria and ready to dismantle the propaganda of APC and Tinubu government there are 2 million Nigerians living beyond the reach of the government and very willing to help in the cause without being paid 30k that Tinubu's spies and agents are receiving for their hardwork spreading propaganda on Nairaland and other social media platforms

Binance did not ask CBN to print 21 trillion naira. Tinubu and Buhari did. This is what killed the naira.

Nigerian government created demand and market for dollars by folding their hands while customs and other entities operating in Nigeria kept charging Nigerians dollars for their products and services. This is what killed the naira.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01
Of course... I expected nothing less. undecided
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01
MrProlific95:
Onanuga is a shameless Liar

What do you guys really expect
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by heniford2: 6:32pm On Mar 01
Believe APC at ur own Risk 🫣😆😊

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by SirLakes: 6:33pm On Mar 01
grin

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by rhames(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by arantess: 6:35pm On Mar 01
good

dont pay any fine because them go still loot am buy yacht..

criminals both them and their supporters

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by pman06(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01
Rate is gradually going back up again with binance already cut off o, let's see who's going to be blamed when it's high again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Dybala11(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Peter girigory Obi people are still mourning his shamefully defeat, see them rejoicing over half baked news, the name of the executive of binance company wasn't mentioned, it makes it looks made up, but people that want to see Nigeria fail are already crying and mourning, no man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter obi can pull down Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban till 2031 and then Shettima
May your life be like the way Tinubu is managing the country.
If you're sure that Tinubu is doing well, I dare you to say amen. 🙄

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Bluearrow: 6:42pm On Mar 01
pman06:
Rate is gradually going back up again with binance already cut off o, let's see who's going to be blamed when it's high again.
They started with bdc guys, now binance, let's see who they will blame next. Maybe YouTube or Facebook. Bunch of failures smh

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Mar 01
Ola9ja23:
The we place permanent ban on Binance and other cryptocurrencies

Enough of economy sabotage

Then people would start trading through Ghana........😂😀
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by casualobserver: 6:48pm On Mar 01
it has to be said that Onanuga has largely been an embarrassment to the government since he took up his appointment. He talks anyhow!!

5 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by casualobserver: 6:50pm On Mar 01
SpartaOfLagos:

Binance don't need you, you need binance

With all una gragra over Twitter ban, how market today?

APC and supporters like making a fool of themselves

it is people like you who are making fools of themselves who would side with foreigners especially those who contribute nothing and milk the country because you have beef with one of your own. I voted for this government but i already said in a previous post that Onanuga is fast becoming an embarrassment to the government. The difference between people like you is that we dont let our affiliations mute our brains or our patriotism. That is why no one takes you seriously and you are called a headless mob.

casualobserver:
it has to be said that Onanuga has largely been an embarrassment to the government since he took up his appointment. He talks anyhow!!

Binance needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Binance. We are one of their largest markets, as it is they are banned or restricted in many countries including but not limited to USA, canada, uk, china saudi, Turkey and there are alternatives to Binance for Nigerians. If Binnance is banned, Genuine Nigerian crypto traders will find another platform, B8nance cannot replace the Nigerian market especially when they are banned in many of the countries with large populations.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by DenreleDave(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01
Let's bance do as they want jare..

Let govt face the politicians and bankers hoarding dollars
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by cmikel: 6:51pm On Mar 01
DesChyko:

https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-govt-lied-no-discussion-about-10-billion-fines-we-wont-pay-ransom-or-damages-if-asked-binance/

They say they are not in discussion to free their staff or their service to be restored or for payment of any fine 10 billion dollar fine

This one na

Official kidnapping angry grin grin angry

Serves binance right

Everytime people are calling from naija begging for money due to high cost of living caused by high dollar rate

Why I like BAT is that he can fight and win wars am with him on this.

But are they rlly the cause of our fx issues I taught we now have free currency float were market determines their rates , wen there is competition prices will reduce
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by hosemujica: 6:53pm On Mar 01
Is there any serious company or government that should ever pay attention to Nigeria’s Forex issues? They have better things to do with their time jare.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01
SpartaOfLagos:

Binance don't need you, you need binance

With all una gragra over Twitter ban, how market today?

APC and supporters like making a fool of themselves

U r just a boy who need moral lesson..

Even though I don't support the govt Actions as I bliv our politicians are the issue

However it is very illiterate of you to say Nigeria need binance. Only election losers can say this
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by spiSeyi: 6:54pm On Mar 01
FG wanted to call a dog (Binance)a bad name to hang it grin FG wan use Binance raise the $10 B the CBN promised to inject to the FX. If FG is sincere enough BDC and those selling FX to BDC at CBN should be jailed and fined.
Binance is just a market place for crypto assets and buying the crypto is just like buying other comondities, if the FG goes by this logic of seeing Binance as the root cause of Nigeria economy woes then market men & women that are selling food items should be jailed undecided.
CBN has become clueless under the APC government and has lose total control of the monetary aspect of the economy undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by nedekid: 6:58pm On Mar 01
MrProlific95:
Onanuga is a shameless Liar
A grown man with bia bia in his blokos tearing lies.. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by DesChyko: 7:07pm On Mar 01
casualobserver:
Binance needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Binance. We are one of their largest markets, as it is they are banned in many countries and there are alternatives to Binance for Nigerians.

I've heard this before.. 🤔

Wondering when..🤔

Ahh.. Yes! During the Twitter ban.

Well, what do we have here now? Largest market isonu.
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Emmabyte: 7:09pm On Mar 01
This country surviving 4 years under tinubu will be a miracle
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Yankee101: 7:10pm On Mar 01
They’ll pay America but won’t pay you
They’ll scatter you economy and support terror financing. Yahoo, drug dealers and corrupt politicians
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Seunpapa65: 7:11pm On Mar 01
Omo this matter go long oo if you get coin better move it from there
Dollar is already running is it still binance
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by casualobserver: 7:11pm On Mar 01
DesChyko:

I've heard this before.. 🤔

Wondering when..🤔

Ahh.. Yes! During the Twitter ban.

Well, what do we have here now? Largest market isonu.

Use your brains. Binance and twitter are different. Binnace has many alternatives, there is really one 1 twitter. Personally I support the ban of twitter, and all these companies mainly for the reason that they make more out of Nigeria and don’t pay taxes. The world will not fall if they are banned.

And for the record, Twitter complied with government requests before their ban was lifted.

Left to me many of these social media leeches like twitter will be banned as they do more damage to society than any benefit they bring.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by DesChyko: 7:20pm On Mar 01
casualobserver:

Use your brains. Binance and twitter are different. Binnace has many alternatives, there is really one 1 twitter.

There are really more than one Binance?
Binance has more than thrice the trading volume of its closest competitor and is almost equals the combined trading volume of it's 5 closest competitor altogether.

Twitter doesn't have many alternatives?
Twitter is not in the world's top 5 social media platforms. No, I kid you not.

Take your advice and use your brains. For a start, since you were so eager to post a Wikipedia source to prove that Nigeria stripped Twitter bare, I have an easy assignment for you. Bring us a valid CAC registration of Twitter as a legal entity in Nigeria. Shouldn't be too hard. CAC has a search engine on their site. Your time starts now..

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by casualobserver: 7:31pm On Mar 01
DesChyko:

There are really more than one Binance?
Binance has more than thrice the trading volume of it's closes competitor and is almost equals the combined trading volume of it's 5 closest competitor altogether.

Twitter doesn't have many alternatives?
Twitter is not in the world's top 5 social media platforms. No, I kid you not.

Take your advice and use your brains.

You are arguing like an id1ot, you must be an Obidient. There is no alternative to twitter for what twitter does , there are alternatives to Binance for what Binance does.

I (and many) would love to quit WhatsApp but there is no real alternative to WhatsApp because for there to be an alternative my contacts must also be on the platform. That’s the practical definition of alternative or replaceable. I know you must be an Obidient but please try to post like the Obidient movement has not eradicated all your brain cells. I assume that surely you had some to begin with.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by NuCypher: 7:33pm On Mar 01
The Nigerian government is on a long thing if they think Binance will pay them $10b. Where dem wan see am!? Bunch of jokers. Binance doesn't mind losing Nigerian customers. They make much more elsewhere. They prefer to have their services in the US, than they do in Nigeria. If anything, they'll support a local Nigerian cryptoexchange and buy into that to get a share of the Nigerian market, while exiting Nigeria altogether as Binance. Nowhere in the world should Nigeria expect that they'll dip their hands into their pocket and pay $10b which is nearly 1/6th of BNB marketcap. And if they don't pay, wetin the Nigerian government wan hold? Where is the building or infrastructure they want to hold like they wanted to do with MTN? Internet business is not GSM business.
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Arabk25: 7:34pm On Mar 01
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Peter girigory Obi people are still mourning his shamefully defeat, see them rejoicing over half baked news, the name of the executive of binance company wasn't mentioned, it makes it looks made up, but people that want to see Nigeria fail are already crying and mourning, no man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter obi can pull down Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban till 2031 and then Shettima
You they smoke Igbo

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by DesChyko: 7:35pm On Mar 01
casualobserver:

You are arguing like an id1ot , you must be an Obidient. There is no alternative to twitter for what twitter does , there are alternatives to Binance for what Binance does.

What does twitter do for which there are no alternatives? Used by organizations? Influencers? Tag people? Post pictures and videos? What? What?? What?? grin grin

I know you're a little intimidated by the hard facts before you. That's why you must tread carefully before spreading rumours on social media. It's not your village compound.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by Goldbw122(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01
If the dollar increase tomorrow tomorrow, who will they blame?
Re: We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance by casualobserver: 7:46pm On Mar 01
DesChyko:

What does twitter do for which there are no alternatives? Used by organizations? Influencers? Tag people? Post pictures and videos? What? What?? What?? grin grin

If I had to explain to you, it would be a waste of time. If you don’t know the USP of twitter you are dumber than I could ever have imagined.

To others with brains, most social media companies have a faraway market leader in their unique USP and that is how they hook you.

Nairaland is a one stop shop for all news Nigeria…and to gauge how far the IQ of Nigerians is falling by the day.
Facebook is a one stop shop for connecting with old friends
Twitter is a one stop shop for global headline news

No other companies provide what these companies provide in the way they provide. For instance if you quit Facebook, you have to find a social media platform that has all your Facebook contacts as members, so even when you are tired of Facebook you don’t close your account….just in case. Like I said everyday I want to quit WhatsApp but it has become the defacto means of communication, So I put up with the nuisance factor despite the fact that I hate it, Telegram, and co are not the same and going back to normal txt messages is like going back to the Stone Age. Same with Nairaland, you encounter so many daft, brain dead people like you and low IQ posts like yours but if one wants a one stop shop for Nigerian news, there is no alternative….at best don’t join or resist the urge to comment.

Binance is different, you can always switch to another and trade your crypto and lose nothing. It is merely a trading platform, there are many trading platforms.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria / FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.