Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer (557 Views)

IBD Dende Smuggles Arms To The Southeast - Fisayo Soyombo / Picture Of IBD Dende, Alleged Smuggler With Tinubu & IG Of Police / IPOB/ESN Member Seen Threatening Those Who Will Disobey Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by ArewaNorth: 3:59pm On Mar 01
IBD Dende, the most notorious smuggler in the South West, was seen threatening to kill a Customs officer who seized his smuggled goods.

The officer he would have harmed had he not been restrained is an Assistant Superintendent of Customs.

Some puzzling points about the videos of the threat contained in the link:

1.Despite wielding guns, all the Customs officers in the footage can be seen pacifying Dende. Why? Same trigger-happy Customs? "All the Customs officers with guns you see in those videos are his boys," one source told FIJ.

2.Dende can also be seen bragging: “Ejigbunu is the one I called.” “Ejigbunu bring it [the smuggled goods] in. ‘Ejigbunu’ here is Hussein Ejigbunu, Comptroller, Federal Operations Unit Zone A. FIJ previously highlighted his role in the smuggling of unchecked items, including terrorist bicycles and tramadol, into northern Nigeria.

3. Dende can be seen ordering the receiver at the other end of the phone: “Call Wale, call Wale.” The said 'Wale' is Bashir Adewale Adeniyi, a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) and current Comptroller-General of Customs (CGC)!

4. Dende questioned the Customs officer for not stopping their bosses’ trailers of rice being smuggled in from Seme. Confirms what I’ve always said: senior Customs officers are among Nigeria’s biggest smugglers.

https://fij.ng/article/video-ibd-dende-threatens-to-kill-customs-officer-for-seizing-his-smuggled-goods/

The reporter, Fisayo Soyombo has further alleged that the Smuggler and gunrunner IBD Dende is friends with Kayode Egbetokun, the Inspector-General of Police. They’re both from Yewa in Ogun State.

IBD Dende is friends with Bola President Tinubu. He was on the presidential train to the COP28 climate summit in Dubai!

IBD Dende is friends with Bashir Adewale Adeniyi, the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service (CGC). He was indeed influential in Adeniyi’s emergence as CGC.

He finally, made this remark after the revelation; Make of this whatever you want. Or you probably want me to say it, and I will: Nigeria’s insecurity challenges aren’t ending anytime soon as long as smugglers of arms and ammunition are backed by the nation’s highest security officers.
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by Nbote(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01
Lol
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by Amayanabo01: 4:27pm On Mar 01
If only Nigeria was a sane country, so this man is a notorious smuggler and top celebrities do hail him in their songs? What a country!
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01
ArewaNorth:

https://fij.ng/article/video-ibd-dende-threatens-to-kill-customs-officer-for-seizing-his-smuggled-goods/

The reporter, Fisayo Soyombo has further alleged that the Smuggler and gunrunner IBD Dende is friends with Kayode Egbetokun, the Inspector-General of Police. They’re both from Yewa in Ogun State.

IBD Dende is friends with Bola President Tinubu. He was on the presidential train to the COP28 climate summit in Dubai!

IBD Dende is friends with Bashir Adewale Adeniyi, the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service (CGC). He was indeed influential in Adeniyi’s emergence as CGC.

What do folks like you gain from lying about others? I read the full story as published in the link you provided and I did not see anything like the quote in bold above.

6 Likes

Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by judatech: 5:10pm On Mar 01
When the system is rotten... nothing good can come out...try as may
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by ArewaNorth: 7:51pm On Mar 02
seunmsg:

What do folks like you gain from lying about others? I read the full story as published in the link you provided and I did not see anything like the quote in bold above.
The bolded is an additional information provided by Fisayo Soyombo on his Twitter page. You can visit his and get more details...

1 Like

Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by ArewaNorth: 5:43pm On Apr 03
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by Idun2024(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03
Hehehe

Nobody is above the law.

If this is true, bundle the idiot like Nnamdi Kanu and put him where animals like him belong
Re: IBD Dende Was Seen Threatening To Kill Custom Officer by ArewaNorth: 9:24am On Apr 17
@

(1) (Reply)

FG Yet To Implement 35 And 25 Percent Salary Increment For FTI / A Great Famine Is About To Hit Uk / A Question To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.