Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

University Of Siena, Italy: After Admission Accepted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Siena, Italy: After Admission Accepted (159 Views)

How Is Norway Visa Processing After Admission Offer? / Registration Into The University Of Siena Italy Starts November 1st 2020 / What Next After Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Siena, Italy: After Admission Accepted by Keminla: 4:28pm On Mar 01
Good Day Nairalanders,

Please, I need guidance on the next process through to visa application to travelling to Italy. I have just been granted admission to University of Siena in Italy. I was sent an email to go to Universitaly portal to fill a Pre-enrolment form; on getting there, I could only see option for 2023/2024 session while mine is 2024/2025.

Please, I depend on your information here to scale through these phase. Basic information like 1. "documents needed for legalization of documents at the ministry of education" 2. "Proof of Funds for Italy Student Visa" 3. "Info on traveling with spouse" and the likes

Thanks.
Re: University Of Siena, Italy: After Admission Accepted by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02
Hi. I am also feeling application for that school...please can I chat you on whatsapp?
Re: University Of Siena, Italy: After Admission Accepted by Keminla: 10:00am On Mar 04
Uniqueaccountant:
Hi. I am also feeling application for that school...please can I chat you on whatsapp?

no problem, i am open on 08159960874 (whatsapp only)

(1) (Reply)

2024 Nationwide Utme /jamb Statistics By Zones / Education / Ado Poly Inaugurates 42 Advisory C’ttees, Promotes 145 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.