Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tinubu Angry With Nlc, Says Calling 4 Strikes In 9 Months Unacceptable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Angry With Nlc, Says Calling 4 Strikes In 9 Months Unacceptable (128 Views)

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Details Of FG’s Meeting With NLC, TUC Emerges / Tinubu Attends Parley With NLC And CSOs In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Angry With Nlc, Says Calling 4 Strikes In 9 Months Unacceptable by shimolv: 4:34pm On Mar 01
Re: Tinubu Angry With Nlc, Says Calling 4 Strikes In 9 Months Unacceptable by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:35pm On Mar 01
I don't even have anything to say just be doing your things Baba blu your time go still pass like others, Na turn by turn
Re: Tinubu Angry With Nlc, Says Calling 4 Strikes In 9 Months Unacceptable by Buccalcavity2: 6:11pm On Mar 01
What he said makes sense. I don't agree or disagree with it though. 4 national strikes in a 9 months tenure with its attendant revenue loss while the head of the Labor union is a member of opposition party. It's not out of place to suspect political motives....
But also do we stop the labor union from going on strike just because the government is young...
Neither here nor there. That's politicking.
Governance is my interest.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Watch This And Say Your Mind / FG Chase Away Binance Is It A Fight In The Right Direction Or Politics / 10 African Countries That Import The Most Oil From The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.