Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account (51161 Views)

NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards / Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01
Ggggggg
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by BigDawsNet: 6:23pm On Mar 01
macklef:
Pls o, those of us abroad, it's not that they will lock my account. I don't know my account officer o

Login to your mobile app.. you will see where to contact ur account officer via email
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Mar 01
MrsAminaBello:
read well.
It's either you link your BVN or your NIN.
One out of the two.
So if your BVN is already linked, no need for NIN

is this part of what I didnt read well:

"It remains mandatory for Tiers 2 & 3 accounts and wallets for Individual accounts to have BVN and NIN"

how were people operating their bank accounts without BVN?
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by nairalanda1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01
Ashawoman82:
my own Id card is expired, how can I go about it.

Download the nimc app and after you have registered, click on the 'print nimc slip' and follow the instructions

If you want a physical card, pay N5000 via remita website, then head to the nearest nimc center with your expired card, your nin slip and your evidence of payment
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Mar 01
MrsAminaBello:
read well.
It's either you link your BVN or your NIN.
One out of the two.
So if your BVN is already linked, no need for NIN

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by t2luv1: 6:41pm On Mar 01
Can someone explain to me what is
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Accounts

What will happen if I open a diaspora account at any bank in Nigeria when I don't have any intention of getting their so-called BVN or NIN since the last time I carried a Nigerian Passport was in 1992?
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Adamux: 6:54pm On Mar 01
Mopolchi:
Ok, mine remains Access Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and First Bank who are still operating in pentium one mode, asking me to come to the bank. I cannot go to the bank and do what!
Don't bother going. No one will freeze your account. Modalities to link NIN remotely is still being worked on by most banks.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by AKAFINA: 6:56pm On Mar 01
my question is for those that are using there Nigeria bank account from aboard and they have link there BVN before they travelled but did not have NIN before traveling out of Naija. How will person like that go about it

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Philipgarza31: 7:08pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:
no need for all these wahala. Banks are using AI Chatbots now to do all these simple tasks. Zenith bank is using ZIVA while UBA is using LEO. Just look for the AI Chatbot your bank is using and chat it up on Whatsapp. You can do anything from getting account statements, linking BVN/NIN, opening accounts, send money, buy data, etc.
I just linked my NIN just chatting LEO from UBA and under 30 seconds my NIN is linked. Good thing is when you link it to the bank you created your BVN, it gets automatically linked to all your bank accounts linked to that BVN. information is power.

abeg lemme goan eat my afang soup jor, no be me vote bulaba grin
which one is fidelity bank using
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Anas97(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01
Has any one linked their access account online.
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Mar 01
kaytolee:
Nigeria will policy every time.....all na method to thief
They are systematically perfecting their rigging plan for 2027.
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Anas97(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01
I don find Access own tire and I never see
Nairalander248:

Almost all the bank has self service platform that people can use to do this simple task
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Dada4me: 8:09pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:
no need for all these wahala. Banks are using AI Chatbots now to do all these simple tasks. Zenith bank is using ZIVA while UBA is using LEO. Just look for the AI Chatbot your bank is using and chat it up on Whatsapp. You can do anything from getting account statements, linking BVN/NIN, opening accounts, send money, buy data, etc.
I just linked my NIN just chatting LEO from UBA and under 30 seconds my NIN is linked. Good thing is when you link it to the bank you created your BVN, it gets automatically linked to all your bank accounts linked to that BVN. information is power.

You're right, just did mine with UBA now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by TechCapon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01
Dada4me:

You're right, just did mine with UBA now
easy as ABC
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by gassbee: 8:18pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:

obongowo
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Mar 01
All na witch hunting, they want to know the amount that is in the account of their opponent in the last election.
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by ManB13: 8:37pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:

What will those in diaspora do about this whole NIN/BVN linking?
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by macklef(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01
BigDawsNet:

Login to your mobile app.. you will see where to contact ur account officer via email
Oh yeah? Thanks. I use access. Let me check

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Ashawoman82: 8:58pm On Mar 01
nairalanda1:

Download the nimc app and after you have registered, click on the 'print nimc slip' and follow the instructions

If you want a physical card, pay N5000 via remita website, then head to the nearest nimc center with your expired card, your nin slip and your evidence of payment
is it that my nin is not valid again or what... What do I need a new card for..
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01
Simple and straightforward but I didn't get a reply from LEO though. It only said," you have successfully submitted your NIN"
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Fiver: 9:20pm On Mar 01
So it's only for Tier 1 accounts

No wonder many people can't see it on the app!

Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by arcnomec(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:

I have chatted Leo since 11am,till this very minute I haven't gotten a reply from Leo
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Mar 01
This should have been made easier by the regulators.
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Wande22(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01
Mopolchi:
Ok, mine remains Access Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and First Bank who are still operating in pentium one mode, asking me to come to the bank. I cannot go to the bank and do what!

Walahi u no well grin grin grin
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by CorrectionFLuid: 10:18pm On Mar 01
TechCapon:
I think first bank has one called Fibani

Ok thanks. Mai check am out. But you gat any idea how I can find them on WhatsApp?
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Tetraozonaitera: 11:05pm On Mar 01
WebSurfer:
people wey de abroad nko

You see dia life?

The politicians have made me hate naija with passion. Why create problems for citizens all the time.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Tetraozonaitera: 12:07am On Mar 02
Guys after searching since two days ago for ways to link NIN to GTB account. I got it.

https://aonew.gtbank.com/SelfServiceApp_final/

WHO EVER KNOWS ONLINE LINK FOR ACCESS AND UNION BANK SHOULD HELP POST
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by saddler: 12:55am On Mar 02
Gt bank is the most useless bank.

Their own process gets to the last stage where you put your vNIN and then it keeps returning failed

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by nairalanda1(m): 2:54am On Mar 02
Ashawoman82:
is it that my nin is not valid again or what... What do I need a new card for..

Well you don't, but if you did, the instructor are on the site.

If you want the slip, print it using the mobile app. That's fine
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Ken4Christ: 6:59am On Mar 02
This government just like to stress Nigerians without caring about the hard time they are going through.
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by Yirnggau(m): 8:35am On Mar 02
Hmmm
Re: How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account by bluefilm: 9:09am On Mar 02
nairalanda1:
If you have the Nimc app on your phone, click on the 'print nin slip' and follow the prompts. You can choose standard or premium. If successful you can download the slip on the folder of yer phone.

If you have the physical copy of your national id card, and it is not expired, scan it and use it

Does National ID card expire?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / CBN Introduces New Policy On Dormant Accounts / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.