Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team (17929 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by ironheart(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01
How?
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Dalohad: 8:08pm On Mar 01
donphilopus:

Why are you angry that a Yoruba Muslim is appointing Yoruba Christians into his government? I thought you were trying to divide them along religious lines during the campaign? I think you should be happy for the "Yoruba Christians" since "Yoruba Muslims" are your problem.!

Just so you know, I'm also not happy that the three newly appointed persons are all Yoruba. But you shouldn't be complaining since you so care about "Yoruba Christians".

Why are you not happy that they are all yorubas?
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by donphilopus: 8:10pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

Why are you not happy that they are all yorubas?

There are competent people from other tribes. Two Yorubas and an easterner or someone from the south south would have been ok. Just my humble opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by proff010: 8:25pm On Mar 01
I don laugh tire with your comment, plus obi minus obi that's politics for you. Na turn by turn
Frigga13:

At all ... Yoruba via late Aketi called for southern unity.. used to rigmarole themselves into power via inec connect ..
.. they shouted power must come south.. and many southerners fell for it and chased Atiku .. with the mantra power must come south .. plus Obi minus Obi..

Power is in the south.. only to discover the tootsie trick on the birds that took him to dine in heaven.. saying his name is “ all of you”

It worked for him.. but the landing is the lesson

Tinubu can join Yoruba Moslems and Christians .. e change nothing .. shebi Na ontop southern ticket..

Only that when it changes tomorrow.. Yoruba must be proud enough not to complain or talk .. is political Sophistication

Enjoy the Yoruba Government

Nigeria no die and nothing broken

.. that’s all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Inspirer1: 8:25pm On Mar 01
I wonder what those reappointed will do newly than what they've been doing that we've not been having constant power supply

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by imam07: 8:28pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:

Yoruba man .. and his sense size ..

Tinubu is in government .. Fulani just killed 3 Yoruba kings .. Buhari has retire to daura..

Herdmen are still kidnapping In all Yoruba land ..

Still Dey blame Buhari?

Make una learn to take responsibilities.. don’t hide behind people to avoid your responsibilities as a human

No Dey shout hatred anytime you hear truth.. accept reality and seek for ways to better it .. that’s what makes you sensible
but why are u quiet about fulanis herdsmen wey dey rape your women inside farm. Abi you eyes are blind to dat. For your information some of the kidnapping in d south west are been done by your brothers frm d east

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by patrickcollins: 8:29pm On Mar 01
abobote:
Tinubu keep appointing, and they said there is no money.
How are they getting money to pay all these people
That committee is just there to chop money there will be no output with regards to power stability, the same thing Buhari did and his people were clapping, dancing, treking and immersing themselves in suker pit
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Dalohad: 8:30pm On Mar 01
donphilopus:

There are competent people from other tribes. Two Yorubas and an easterner or someone from the south south would have been ok. Just my humble opinion though.

Politics is winner takes all according to your APC party philosophy. They will also take the blame wholesale for the famine, hunger and death of nigerians. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by imam07: 8:32pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:

Tinubu is in government .. Fulani just killed 3 Yoruba kings .. Buhari has retire to daura..

Still Dey blame Buhari?

Make una learn to take responsibilities.. don’t hide behind people to avoid your responsibilities as a human

No Dey shout hatred anytime you hear truth.. accept reality and seek for ways to better it .. that’s what makes you sensible
Werey this happened in owerri yesterday. You will not talk about this
https://www.nairaland.com/8017471/400l-student-futo-killed-suspected

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Hawkler: 8:33pm On Mar 01
Godfullsam:

The question you should be asking is, why is it that Igbos abandoned their paradise region only to occupy underdeveloped villages in the southwest even though the region is very developed (according to you)?

I am not talking about Lagos here, I mean every nook and cranny of the SW village are occupied by them.
An average Igboman doesn't find peace in his hometown, too much hatred, envy, and burying charms in each other houses, lands etc. Bitter souls. That is their heritage. Ojukwu was their problem who brainwashed them into genocide and ran into oblivion like a squirrel.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by proff010: 8:36pm On Mar 01
Love your writeup, we forget things easily in this country.
Sometime ago in benue state, the former president buhari after refusing to visit the state for many months during the killing of the benue farmer by the Fulani. He said something that I can't forget when Gov ortom informed him that the IG refused to come to their aid despite the directive given by him. Buhari replied that he didn't know that the IG did not come to the state despite his directive. Since that day I know the Fulani want to destroy this nation. President Tinubu will never allow such to happen.
TopBanter:

Can you ever say anything sensible to hide how your hatred of Yorubas has completely damaged your thinking?

“Buhari and his Fulani blood were not this nepotistic and archaic” ba?

Wake me up when Tinubu starts abusing his powers , as President, to allow Yorubas go around murdering , raping, kidnapping other Nigerians plus destroying farms and livelihood under some expansionist agenda which is the very definition of archaic, lack of civility, barbarism and Neanderthal-like lack of respect for the sanctity of human life.

Just open mouth to talk senselessly at an advanced age because you cannot curb what hatred has made you become. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Paramount01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:
The Yoruba people are in government....

Hopefully no one will blame southern Nigeria for the administration failure ..

Buhari and his Fulani blood.. were. Not this nepotistic and archaic.. it was a northern government. For real.

Whichever ways .. we wish the Yoruba people well... for the sake of Nigeria .

But one will then ask..

Why are Yoruba states aside Lagos .. so underdeveloped and inhabitable.. aside the state capitals .. which is still nothing near developed.. unlike state capitals in the north and other southern states ..... .. or any one still in shock why herdsmen has are living freely with cattle’s living in houses ?

Go to idu ekiti and see for yourself .. right behind the federal medical center .. and funny the indigenous people are farmers ..

God bless Nigeria

Which state in the north is developed
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Bendeco2020: 9:05pm On Mar 01
imam07:
but why are u quiet about fulanis herdsmen wey dey rape your women inside farm. Abi you eyes are blind to dat. For your information some of the kidnapping in d south west are been done by your brothers frm d east

Mugu

So for your mind the guy you quoted is from east. I dont know what polluted you guy's brain to be seeing Igbo in everyone that attack yoruba or tinubu.

Even if Buhari come out tomorrow and say something negative about tinubu or yoruba, i won't be suprise if he will be rebeled Igbo.

There's a deases that is affecting you peoples brain in that region to always be thinking like a foul
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by naija4life247: 9:15pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:

Buhari and his Fulani blood.. were. Not this nepotistic and archaic.. it was a northern government. For real.

But one will then ask..

Why are Yoruba states aside Lagos .. so underdeveloped and inhabitable.. aside the state capitals .. which is still nothing near developed.. unlike state capitals in the north and other southern states ..... .. or any one still in shock why herdsmen has are living freely with cattle’s living in houses ?

Go to idu ekiti and see for yourself .. right behind the federal medical center .. and funny the indigenous people are farmers ..

God bless Nigeria

If only you stay in your drugs and poverty infested region, then you would not have known how developed or underdeveloped Yoruba states are. But because you all ran from your states to slave even in the most remote Yoruba villages, that's why you are convulsing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by naija4life247: 9:16pm On Mar 01
kingsways:
This is an unacceptable breach the federal character requirement contained in the constitution

Go to Court

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Shigireturn: 9:35pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:

But one will then ask..

God bless Nigeria
I know the only thin that give the eebow people sleepless nights and scared shit out them is Yoruba matter. Yoruba is always frightening them because we keep winning them back to back.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Bluntemperor: 9:38pm On Mar 01
Frigga13:

Still Dey blame Buhari?

That is why your Labour Party aka IPOB Agenda -can't win because your statement ' headmen are killing in all Yorubaland ' is a deep pain for election loses and will continue to be for a long time to come!
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by TopBanter: 9:54pm On Mar 01
proff010:
Love your writeup, we forget things easily in this country.
Sometime ago in benue state, the former president buhari after refusing to visit the state for many months during the killing of the benue farmer by the Fulani. He said something that I can't forget when Gov ortom informed him that the IG refused to come to their aid despite the directive given by him. Buhari replied that he didn't know that the IG did not come to the state despite his directive. Since that day I know the Fulani want to destroy this nation. President Tinubu will never allow such to happen.

The person I addressed that post to is just shameless. Sometimes best not to even remember what Buhari aided and abetted because such is too traumatic to even believe happened in our own Nigeria.

I used to think, even with how ethnic rows were common in Nigeria, that we were too civilised a people to ever experience what happened in Rwanda.

What became our norm under Buhari made me revise that opinion.

Bro, Nigerians don't forget. Many are just warped and hateful revisionists who will support and downplay the needless and callous killings of many Nigerians under Buhari in a cheap attempt to attract hatred towards the current President they are sworn enemies of on account of his ethnicity.

These are the considerations that show regionalism, whereby we can all protect ourselves from the excesses of others, is best because Nigerians from different regions are at different stages of civility, ethno-religious tolerance, decency, humanity, respect for sanctity of life etc.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by TopBanter: 10:03pm On Mar 01
Bluntemperor:

That is why your Labour Party aka IPOB Agenda -can't win because your statement ' headmen are killing in all Yorubaland ' is a deep pain for election loses and will continue to be for a long time to come!
Nonsense!

The dude is a shame to his people. Elderly man with far less commonsense than even the youngest Nairalander.

Will commonsense not tell everyone, bar the most ignorantly hateful soul on earth, that Nigeria cannot just become miraculously safe the minute Tinubu enters Aso Rock.

Time will be needed to dismantle the security mess and chaos Buhari left behind, over 8 years, to make way for the security solutions and architecture Tinubu wants to put in place.

Hatred can never let someone think and talk sensibly so no surprise we are always reading garbage from grown adult on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Atlantis585: 10:09pm On Mar 01
I don’t want to hear anybody from the North to complain.
Useless and incompetent Buhari practiced nepotism for 8 years and all of you praised him and said he was only looking for competence.

At the same time I will not like any ugly ewedu and amala eating gorillas to come here and complain in the future when SE gets their turn and does the same thing.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01
Another come and chop set of appointments, nothing tangible will come out. Their first duties will be how to get Land Cruiser's, houses and large allowances.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by EmekaA125(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01
TopBanter:

Precisely. They will proudly speak disparagingly of sleepy and remote hinterlands of SW States yet are too ignorant to understand they only expose themselves as obsessed with the Yorubas, consumed with living amongst them, covetous of their land and culture etal.

If this were not so they would realize the shame of a people who are not from the SW proudly proclaiming to know every corner of Yorubaland yet Yorubas like me and many others have never set foot anywhere in Ala Igbo and do not wish to do so. Such unthinkingly shameless folks.
To talk gibberish don master you.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by PHAYOL81: 10:52pm On Mar 01
Alright
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Kingson28: 11:10pm On Mar 01
[quote author=peleson1 post=128728111]Tinubu should Carry other regions along.
It's nepotism having just yorubas and Hausa Fulani .
What about ijaws, other Niger Delta states and igbos?

I share your concern about federal character.
But why are Yoruba people missing in all those positions they’re just being appointed into?
Was there a clear and systemic elimination of Yoruba, a major dominant tribe in the country from government agencies and ministries and parastatals before now?
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by HBB1(m): 1:48am On Mar 02
Paramount01:

Which state in the north is developed

Help me ask the weyrey o!

Asides the State capitals-- Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Yola...?

Where else?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Tzar(m): 4:30am On Mar 02
Another useless team!
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by imam07: 7:03am On Mar 02
Bendeco2020:

Mugu

So for your mind the guy you quoted is from east. I dont know what polluted you guy's brain to be seeing Igbo in everyone that attack yoruba or tinubu.

Even if Buhari come out tomorrow and say something negative about tinubu or yoruba, i won't be suprise if he will be rebeled Igbo.

There's a deases that is affecting you peoples brain in that region to always be thinking like a foul
50% crimes committed in d south west are committed by d ibos. U know dat. Have u ever seen any yoruba committing crime in d east? You this tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Paramount01(m): 7:43am On Mar 02
HBB1:

Help me ask the weyrey o!

Asides the State capitals-- Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Yola...?

Where else?

I am just shock, the north I base,

Pls tell him to Oyi state, Which place can be compare to the following town in terms of development ogbomosho, oyo, ibadan, iseyin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by TopBanter: 8:10am On Mar 02
Bendeco2020:

Mugu

Shut up abeg. He is Igbo and a well-know anti-Yoruba bigot and Yoruba hater. If you are a JJC to Nairaland then learn about things and people here before you comment.

Secondly, stop playing victim. It only shows you're typically dishonest. Yorubas don't give a toss about Igbo and merely react to your provocation.

It is Igbos who exist to obsess about Yorubas 24/7.

Sometimes you people, instead of telling lies, should simply respect reality before making asinine comments.

Reality such as how Igbos are likely 10 million or more in the SW while Yorubas, even been generous, cannot be more than 500k in the entire SW.

I wonder, looking at that undisputed reality, who a neutral and truthful person will conclude is obsessed with another.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by Umuinyioku: 10:33am On Mar 02
amoreobansu:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/01/tinubu-appoints-new-members-of-fgn-power-management-team-see-full-list/
Government needs to be serious on energy/power supply. It should not be politicised or just a mere tool for jobbers and career workers.

I don't see any rationale having any reformatory energy commission without Prof Barth Nnaji.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team by StarRida: 11:39am On Mar 02
Other southern Nigerians should be taking records of the yorubanaisition of this Tinubu's administration it should be on record ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-agege: Senate Panel Chair, Marafa, Ndume Trade Words / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos / Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.