Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar (263 Views)

Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by ogugwa1992: 6:22pm On Mar 01
Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms, Says Abdulhafiz Barau Umar

A renowned businessman, Abdulhafiz Umar Barau, has said that Nigerians will appreciate the Tinubu administration when the reform programmes start yielding positive results.

Abdulhafiz Umar Barau, a Diaspora businessman, further says that removing the subsidy is the best option for Nigeria’s economy to survive a complete collapse.

In an exclusive interview with our Reporters, Barau appealed to Nigerians to be patient with Tinubu’s government while noting that the economic reform policies won’t yield results in a short time frame.”

“So far, so good, I think we should all be patient. His efforts will yield fruit. You can see the dollar rate is coming down now. I believe everything will stabilise soon,” Barau told our Reporters in a chat.

“From the look of things, what the government has done in the last three days, setting up the Economic Advisory Council, and trying to implement the Steve Oronsaye report on the reform of the civil service.

“The three actions taken collectively aim to control FOREX as it was seven months ago. I really want to think that everything will eventually return to normal. There is every expectation that everything will return to normal.

“No one is immune to adversity; you cannot claim to be immune to it despite your wealth or position in society. Nigerians ought to never give up,” he stated.

“They should give the government a bit of space,” Barau continued. In the upcoming week or two, let’s see what transpires.

“I want to believe that definitely something positive will come out.”

https://leaders.ng/2024/03/01/nigerians-will-appreciate-tinubus-administration-after-reforms-says-abdulhafiz-barau-umar/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by amnesty7: 6:23pm On Mar 01
Alright
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by Redhot111(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01
This government always sounding off like Buhari and the only difference is that Tinubu is more Buhari than Buhari himself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by benuejosh: 7:18pm On Mar 01
I support Tinubu 100%.

No Tenge Tenge.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01
Yeah, that's exactly how they kept saying from the start of Buhari's tenure until the end and we didn't see any improvement.

It's only a fool that will believe this old and stale format.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by ambale(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01
Like I will always say this guys have lost touch with reality

Anyone still thinking they have something tangible to render the country is on a long thing

Imagine making things worse to this extent and telling us it's one reform or the other

What idiotic reforms are they even talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by Blackfire(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01
Another Apc headless chicken running berserk in the village square

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by Sirianese: 1:36am On Mar 02
ogugwa1992:
Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms, Says Abdulhafiz Barau Umar

A renowned businessman, Abdulhafiz Umar Barau, has said that Nigerians will appreciate the Tinubu administration when the reform programmes start yielding positive results.

Abdulhafiz Umar Barau, a Diaspora businessman, further says that removing the subsidy is the best option for Nigeria’s economy to survive a complete collapse.

In an exclusive interview with our Reporters, Barau appealed to Nigerians to be patient with Tinubu’s government while noting that the economic reform policies won’t yield results in a short time frame.”

“So far, so good, I think we should all be patient. His efforts will yield fruit. You can see the dollar rate is coming down now. I believe everything will stabilise soon,” Barau told our Reporters in a chat.

“From the look of things, what the government has done in the last three days, setting up the Economic Advisory Council, and trying to implement the Steve Oronsaye report on the reform of the civil service.

“The three actions taken collectively aim to control FOREX as it was seven months ago. I really want to think that everything will eventually return to normal. There is every expectation that everything will return to normal.

“No one is immune to adversity; you cannot claim to be immune to it despite your wealth or position in society. Nigerians ought to never give up,” he stated.

“They should give the government a bit of space,” Barau continued. In the upcoming week or two, let’s see what transpires.

“I want to believe that definitely something positive will come out.”

https://leaders.ng/2024/03/01/nigerians-will-appreciate-tinubus-administration-after-reforms-says-abdulhafiz-barau-umar/

Barawo Umar, Thief, Ole!
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar by NothingDoMe: 1:46am On Mar 02
Redhot111:
This government always sounding off like Buhari and the only difference is that Tinubu is more Buhari than Buhari himself
🤣😅

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Abdulrazaq Not Portraying Nigerian Governors Forum In Good Way - Kwara PDP / Tinubu Appointed Dr. Temitope Ilori DG NACA / Wike Happy With Quality Of Work On Airport Expressway To Kuje Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.