Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? (230 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 6:24pm On Mar 01
Christians have been misled to believe that Satan gives you in 5G when you seek because he is also quick to take from you once your exchange (soul) has expired and God takes so much time before he can bless you.

This is so untrue because the biggest blessing God can give you is Salvation, And salvation comes with his Kingdom, The mistake Christians make is that they obtain Salvation and then Start seeking wealth or health and what have you when the entire package comes together, When you accept Christ as your personal lord and savior, you accept all his thoughts, desires and intentions for you, Which was written to be of "Good" and not of "Evil".

The correction to this mistake is once you obtain salvation, realize that you are now qualified for his kingdom, therefore you have to seek his kingdom and all its righteousness and everything else is instantly added unto you, But you have to remember what it means to seek his kingdom, It means to help in the establishment of his Kingdom and all of its elements on earth, and the easiest way to do that is to consistently intercede in prayers for everyone to obtain salvation, when you walk into a shop, bless the owner and pray for abundance in his/her shop without letting them know, when you encounter anyone, bless them in your heart and pray they find abundance, because this is an attitude or behavior that only occurs in the kingdom of God, that vibe you re putting out is a kingdom vibe, you don't have to pay heavily in churches with money you don't have or become a pastor to participate in this kingdom, simply attempt this one thing and watch how everything else is added to you, of course this is not a trick to deceive God into giving you money or peace of mind, you can't, it's just now your way of life and you can't be living such life and filling your mind with such action or behavior and not grow in wisdom or have your lifestyle continually correct to the kingdom's system.

The everything else is as instant as receiving salvation itself and it is eternal.

Seek the kingdom nairalanders, not pussy and papers
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Christians have been misled to believe that Satan gives you in 5G when you seek because he is also quick to take from you once your exchange (soul) has expired and God takes so much time before he can bless you.
This is so untrue because the biggest blessing God can give you is Salvation, And salvation comes with his Kingdom, The mistake Christians make is that they obtain Salvation and then Start seeking wealth or health and what have you when the entire package comes together, When you accept Christ as your personal lord and savior, you accept all his thoughts, desires and intentions for you, Which was written to be of "Good" and not of "Evil".
Obtain Salvation from whom? The God of Israel who sent His only Son to the Lost Sheep of Israel or some other God? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 7:00pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Obtain Salvation from whom? The God of Israel who sent His only Son to the Lost Sheep of Israel or some other God? undecided

Salvation could only come from one Source, Jesus Christ
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Salvation could only come from one Source, Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, He did only the Will of His Father(Not even His own will), and His food is to do the WIll of His Father. So, how can the same Jesus Christ be said to be the same one offering this salvation you speak of to those of the Christians who disbelief all of these claims Jesus Christ made in His Gospel? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 7:14pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, He did only the Will of His Father(Not even His own will), and His food is to do the WIll of His Father. So, how can the same Jesus Christ be said to be the same one offering this salvation you speak of to those of the Christians who disbelief all of these claims Jesus Christ made in His Gospel? undecided

I understand your confusion here, But let me simplify it for you so you don't end up thinking like every upcoming occultist does, Salvation is reunion with the Father whose will he is fulfilling, There had to be a relatable channel to God beyond mere do's and dont's, Christ becomes an embodiment of what you should be or do in order to be one with God, God has never shown humans what he will act like, talk like or behave like if he was amongst humans, So he came in flesh as Christ and He is saying Become like me (emulate my ways, behaviours, thoughts, desires, deed etc) while you re on earth so you that you can be one with me who is in above all.

I can dive deeper if you wish
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ I understand your confusion here, But let me simplify it for you so you don't end up thinking like every upcoming occultist does, Salvation is reunion with the Father whose will he is fulfilling,
■ There had to be a relatable channel to God beyond mere do's and dont's, Christ becomes an embodiment of what you should be or do in order to be one with God, God has never shown humans what he will act like, talk like or behave like if he was amongst humans, So he came in flesh as Christ and He is saying Become like me (emulate my ways, behaviours, thoughts, desires, deed etc) while you re on earth so you that you can be one with me who is in above all. I can dive deeper if you wish
Reunion with a Father you were never connected with in the first place. Cut out the yammering, Mister! Jesus Christ said instead that He came to save those who are condemned by God to perish in the grave—those who are to be lost— of the people of Israel.
14 “Moses lifted up the snake in the desert.[a] It is the same with the Son of Man. He must be lifted up too.
15 Then everyone who believes in him can have eternal life.”
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him.
18 People who believe in God’s Son are not judged guilty. But people who do not believe are already judged, because they have not believed in God’s only Son. - John 3 vs 14 - 18

2. Again, Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, He did only the Will of His Father(Not even His own will), and His food is to do the WIll of His Father. So, how can the same Jesus Christ be said to be the same one offering this salvation you speak of to those of the Christians who disbelieve all of these claims Jesus Christ made in His Gospel? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 7:31pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Reunion with a Father you were never connected with in the first place. Cut out the yammering, Mister! Jesus Christ said instead that He came to save those who are condemned by God to perish in the grave—those who are to be lost— of the people of Israel.

2. Again, Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, He did only the Will of His Father(Not even His own will), and His food is to do the WIll of His Father. So, how can the same Jesus Christ be said to be the same one offering this salvation you speak of to those of the Christians who disbelieve all of these claims Jesus Christ made in His Gospel? undecided

You speak of Jesus and His Father as though they are entirely seperate entities, Jesus said, He and his Father are one, Are you forgetting that part?
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ You speak of Jesus and His Father as though they are entirely seperate entities, Jesus said, He and his Father are one, Are you forgetting that part?
According to Jesus Christ :

■ The Father is greater than He, Jesus Christ,
■ He, Jesus Christ, is in the Father, and the Father is in Him(Jesus Christ),
■ All that Jesus Christ gives to you, His follower, is that which the Father gives Him,
■ He, Jesus Christ does only that which His Father bids Him do,
■ He, Jesus Christ cannot do anything apart from the Father,
■ He, Jesus Christ said," “My Father never stops working, and so I work too.”
■ He, Jesus Christ also said, “I assure you that the Son can do nothing alone. He does only what he sees his Father doing. The Son does the same things that the Father does. The Father loves the Son and shows him everything he does."
....etc.

How could anyone process all of that and come off believing Jesus Christ and His Father are the exact same entities? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 7:49pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ :

■ All that Jesus Christ gives to you, His follower, is that which the Father gives Him,
■ He, Jesus Christ also said, “I assure you that the Son can do nothing alone. He does only what he sees his Father doing. The Son does the same things that the Father does. The Father loves the Son and shows him everything he does."
....etc.

How could anyone process all of that and come off believing Jesus Christ and His Father are the exact same entities? lipsrsealed

Lol, You missed out on the understanding about the relationship dynamics of the trinity, But that's fine, You will think differently after tonight

John 10:30 (NIV): "I and the Father are one."
John 14:9 (NIV): "Jesus answered: 'Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?'"
John 17:21 (NIV): "that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
John 10:38 (NIV): "But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."

John 12:45 (NIV): "The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."

John 14:10-11 (NIV): "Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."

You need to realize that whatever Jesus does or says he does or say as a direct reflection of God, which is exactly what salvation is about, God gave us choice, but desires that we are one with him, such that we become a direct channel of his glory on earth, so he sent Jesus (came as flesh) to exemplify what it means to be one with God, United us with his spirit and here we are.

My post is mainly about how to live that kingdom life in our modern times, where people are confused as to what to do next after salvation, Just like now, I am praying for both of us to gain better understanding from this thread and nourish the lives of those reading this by enriching their spirit, So what you can do is also project same wishes towards myself and others who will read this such that they do not come into confusion as they come across this, such that you and i are both inspired with the truth through the holyspirit to serve as a channel for God himself to make his knowledge known to all.
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Lol, You missed out on the understanding about the relationship dynamics of the trinity, But that's fine, You will think differently after tonight
John 10:30 (NIV): "I and the Father are one."
John 14:9 (NIV): "Jesus answered: 'Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?'"
John 17:21 (NIV): "that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
John 10:38 (NIV): "But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
John 12:45 (NIV): "The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."
John 14:10-11 (NIV): "Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."
■ You need to realize that whatever Jesus does or says he does or say as a direct reflection of God, which is exactly what salvation is about, God gave us choice, but desires that we are one with him, such that we become a direct channel of his glory on earth, so he sent Jesus (came as flesh) to exemplify what it means to be one with God, United us with his spirit and here we are.
■ My post is mainly about how to live that kingdom life in our modern times, where people are confused as to what to do next after salvation, Just like now, I am praying for both of us to gain better understanding from this thread and nourish the lives of those reading this by enriching their spirit, So what you can do is also project same wishes towards myself and others who will read this such that they do not come into confusion as they come across this, such that you and i are both inspired with the truth through the holyspirit to serve as a channel for God himself to make his knowledge known to all
Let me help you better see what Jesus Christ was trying to get you to see by posting a background of sorts.

As is written in Scripture, Jesus Christ is God, and God(the Father) is God, but God(the Father) is not Jesus Christ. This, a logical case of A is B but B is not A. And this is what is clearly explained in all of scripture to all those who will KNOW the Truth of God from the lies of men. undecided

In Scripture, beginning in the Old Testament, we learn the following of God :
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True (Word)
▪︎ God is Life
▪︎ All Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding are of God
And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him, particularly in John 14 vs 6, that He is
▪︎ God's Truth (Word)
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way
Now as for the Spirit of Truth whom Jesus Christ said is the Holy Spirit, well, He is, as Jesus Christ made clear, He is subject to Jesus Christ
▪︎ God's Truth(Word) in the person of Jesus Christ

So as indicated, Jesus Christ is born from some of the very same essences that is God(Father) - they are both in synch as far as that which they share. And this explains much of what Jesus Christ said of His relationship to the Father
....etc.
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ John 10:30 (NIV): "I and the Father are one."
■ John 14:9 (NIV): "Jesus answered: 'Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?'"
■ John 17:21 (NIV): "that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
■ John 10:38 (NIV): "But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
■ John 12:45 (NIV): "The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."
■ John 14:10-11 (NIV): "Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."
1. Jesus Christ and the Father are in one accord/agreement DOES Not mean Jesus Christ and the Father are the same persons.

2. Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life and the Truth and the Way of God Himself so of course those who see Him see the Father in Him— the Eternal Life of God, the Truth that comes out of the very Mouth of God, and the Way that is God's own Law.

3 & 4 & 5 & 6 see #2 above. Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life that is God and the Truth of God Himself and the Way that is God's Way so He is in the Father and the Father is in Him.
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 8:49pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ and the Father are in one accord/agreement DOES Not mean Jesus Christ and the Father are the same persons.

2. Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life and the Truth and the Way of God Himself so of course those who see Him see the Father in Him.

3 & 4 & 5 & 6 #2 above. Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life that is God and the Truth of God Himself and the Way that is God's Way so He is in the Father and the Father is in Him.

Good, Great, Weldone, So you just answered you first few questions, who is the salvation and who giveth it,

Jesus is the means to salvation giveth by God the Father, John 3:16, which states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

So based on all your posts, have i said anything that is off the point in my original post, I believe all your posts to align with what was posted originally, or don't you think so?
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
Good, Great, Weldone, So you just answered you first few questions, who is the salvation and who giveth it, Jesus is the means to salvation giveth by God the Father, John 3:16, which states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." So based on all your posts, have i said anything that is off the point in my original post, I believe all your posts to align with what was posted originally, or don't you think so?
You are still not paying attention to the details that are contained in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, details which are almost 2000 years old at this point in time.

While in the desert, God sent snakes to kill the Israelites for complaining. And then God told Moses to lift a bronze snake proclaiming that those of the people of Israel— no mention of the foreigners who lived among them in the entire tale— bitten by the snakes(condemned to die) who would choose to look up at the bronze statue would be saved from death(condemnation of death), a sentence inflicted on them by God Himself.
4 The Israelites left Mount Hor and traveled on the road that goes to the Red Sea. They did this to go around the country of Edom. But the people became impatient.
5 They began complaining against God and Moses. The people said, “Why did you bring us out of Egypt? We will die here in the desert! There is no bread and no water! And we hate this terrible food!”
6 So the Lord sent poisonous snakes among the people. The snakes bit the people, and many of the Israelites died.
7 The people came to Moses and said, “We know that we sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord. Ask him to take away these snakes.” So Moses prayed for them.
8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a bronze snake and put it on a pole. If anyone is bitten by a snake, that person should look at the bronze snake on the pole. Then that person will not die.”
9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it on a pole. Then when a snake bit anyone, that person looked at the bronze snake on the pole and lived. - Numbers 21 vs 4 - 9
Moses lifted the bronze snake, and those who looked at it lived. undecided

Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that in much the same way that Moses lifted the snake in the desert for the people of Israel so also He too would be raised as a beacon for those among them — the people of Israel — who wished to live after they had been condemned to die by God of Israel - Deuteronomy 28.
14 “Moses lifted up the snake in the desert. It is the same with the Son of Man. He must be lifted too.
15 Then everyone who believes in him can have eternal life.”
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty but to save the world through him. - John 3 vs 14-16
God is responsible for condemning the Israelites to perish in the grave — lost. And He, God then also sent Jesus Christ to save the same people... Israel... after condemning them to die. Same as He did with the serpent back in the desert. undecided

So, in essence, The World that Jesus Christ was sent to is the same world that consists of those condemned of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel. Just as Jesus Christ made clear. But here you are saying instead that Jesus Christ came to some other people than the one Jesus Himself said His Father sent Him to, How come? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 9:11pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
You are still not paying attention to the details that are contained in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, details which are almost 2000 years old at this point in time.

While in the desert, God sent snakes to kill the Israelites for complaining. And then God told Moses to lift a bronze snake proclaiming that those of the people of Israel— no mention of the foreigners who lived among them in the entire tale— bitten by the snakes(condemned to die) who would choose to look up at the bronze statue would be saved from death(condemnation of death), a sentence inflicted on them by God Himself.
Moses lifted the bronze snake, and those who looked at it lived. undecided

Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that in much the same way that Moses lifted the snake in the desert for the people of Israel so also He too would be raised as a beacon for those among them — the people of Israel — who wished to live after they had been condemned to die by God of Israel - Deuteronomy 28.
God is responsible for condemning the Israelites to perish in the grave — lost. And He, God then also sent Jesus Christ to save the same people... Israel... after condemning them to die. Same as He did with the serpent back in the desert. undecided

So, in essence, The World that Jesus Christ was sent to is the same world that consists of those condemned of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel. Just as Jesus Christ made clear. But here you are saying instead that Jesus Christ came to some other people than the one Jesus Himself said His Father sent Him to, How come? undecided

Well, my friend, I urge you to read and understand the expression of Love of God in John 3:16

John 3:16, which states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

He didn't say, only some who believes in him, the factor there was "Whoever believes" , There has to be a soul, and that soul has to believe in order to be saved, If there is a soul who does not believe then he won't be saved, Your connection of Moses and Jesus is not clear, Sin is death, anyone who sins have chosen death hence all have sinned (condemned to die) not necessarily physical death, But because sin still remains a choice, a redemptive way was sent in the person of Jesus to save all from death.

God's perfect will is for all to be saved, 1 Timothy 2:4, which states that God "wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

But he also gave us all a choice to not be saved or not to come into agreement with his knowledge.

In Matthew 28:19-20, Jesus commands His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations, indicating a universal scope for His message of salvation.
In John 3:16, Jesus declares that God's love extends to the whole world, not just to a specific group of people.
Throughout His ministry, Jesus interacted with individuals from various backgrounds, including Samaritans, Romans, Greeks, and others, demonstrating His concern for all people.
Additionally, the Apostle Paul, in his letters, emphasizes the universal nature of salvation through Jesus Christ, proclaiming that salvation is available to both Jews and Gentiles alike (Romans 1:16, Galatians 3:28).

I think you re trying to say that God condemned all then sent a solution for few, But that's not the case, If not, I still do not get your point, communicate with me your own understanding of the scriptures, combining multiple scriptures to form an article might mislead you and i and those who will come to this thread
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Well, my friend, I urge you to read and understand the expression of Love of God in John 3:16
John 3:16, which states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
He didn't say, only some who believes in him, the factor there was "Whoever believes" , There has to be a soul, and that soul has to believe in order to be saved, If there is a soul who does not believe then he won't be saved, Your connection of Moses and Jesus is not clear, Sin is death, anyone who sins have chosen death hence all have sinned (condemned to die) not necessarily physical death, But because sin still remains a choice, a redemptive way was sent in the person of Jesus to save all from death.
God's perfect will is for all to be saved, 1 Timothy 2:4, which states that God "wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
But he also gave us all a choice to not be saved or not to come into agreement with his knowledge.
In Matthew 28:19-20, Jesus commands His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations, indicating a universal scope for His message of salvation.
In John 3:16, Jesus declares that God's love extends to the whole world, not just to a specific group of people.
Throughout His ministry, Jesus interacted with individuals from various backgrounds, including Samaritans, Romans, Greeks, and others, demonstrating His concern for all people.
Additionally, the Apostle Paul, in his letters, emphasizes the universal nature of salvation through Jesus Christ, proclaiming that salvation is available to both Jews and Gentiles alike (Romans 1:16, Galatians 3:28).
I think you re trying to say that God condemned all then sent a solution for few, But that's not the case, If not, I still do not get your point, communicate with me your own understanding of the scriptures, combining multiple scriptures to form an article might mislead you and i and those who will come to this thread
So, you ignore what Jesus Christ Himself said beginning in verse 1 and even John 3 vs 14 only to quote only to assert your special interpretation of John 3 vs 16?
● And you also specially ignore the fact that Jesus Christ said in Matthew 20 vs 24 that He was sent by His Father — the God of Israel — only to the Lost sheep of Israel so that you may assert in His place other verses in isolation of everything else He said? undecided
23 But Jesus did not answer her. So the followers came to him and said, “Tell her to go away. She keeps crying out and will not leave us alone.”
24 Jesus answered, “God sent me only to the lost people[d] of Israel.” - Matthew 15 vs 23 - 24
This brings me back to my very first question to you. If you cannot even trust the very Words of Jesus Christ, why do you pretend your salvation comes from Him? Why lie to the world about who it is you believe because clearly, you don't believe this particular Jesus Christ who said the Words recorded in Scripture. You instead believe in another one different from the one whose words are contained in Scripture, an idol created for you by your many gods of men/religious authorities. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 9:21pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
So, you ignore what Jesus Christ Himself said beginning in verse 1 and even John 3 vs 14 only to quote only to assert your special interpretation of John 3 vs 16?
● And you also specially ignore the fact that Jesus Christ said in Matthew 20 vs 24 that He was sent by His Father — the God of Israel — only to the Lost sheep of Israel so that you may assert in His place other verses in isolation of everything else He said? undecided
This brings me back to my very first question to you. If you cannot even trust the very Words of Jesus Christ, why do you pretend your salvation comes from Him? Why lie to the world about who it is you believe because clearly, you don't believe this particular Jesus Christ who said the Words recorded in Scripture. You instead believe in another one different from the one whose words are contained in Scripture, an idol created for you by your many gods of men/religious authorities. undecided

Lol, Who is the lost sheep of isreal sir? explain to me in your understanding based on today, are you the lost sheep of isreal, or better yet, who is not the lost sheep of isreal, or what exactly does it mean to be the lost sheep of isreal, i want to understand you clearly
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Lol, Who is the lost sheep of isreal sir? explain to me in your understanding based on today, are you the lost sheep of isreal, or better yet, who is not the lost sheep of isreal, or what exactly does it mean to be the lost sheep of isreal, i want to understand you clearly
1. God of Israel explained that to His former shepherds in Ezekiel 34 before He fired them all..
1 The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2 “Son of man, speak against the shepherds of Israel for me. Speak to them for me. Tell them that this is what the Lord God says: ‘You shepherds of Israel have only been feeding yourselves. It will be very bad for you! Why don’t you shepherds feed the flock?
3 You eat the fat sheep and use their wool to make clothes for yourselves. You kill the fat sheep, but you don’t feed the flock.
4 You have not made the weak strong. You have not cared for the sick sheep. You have not put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. Some of the sheep wandered away, and you did not go get them and bring them back. You did not go to look for the lost sheep. No, you were cruel and severe—that’s the way you tried to lead the sheep!
16 “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.” ...- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31
God of Israel never changed His mind regarding those who were His Lost sheep of Israel. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 9:37pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
1. God explained that to His former shepherds in Ezekiel 34 before He fired them all..
God of Israel never changed His mind regarding those who were His Lost sheep of Israel. lipsrsealed

You have not answered my question, you mentioned the scriptures were about 2000 years ago, i am asking who is salvation for as of today, who exactly is the lost sheep of isreal today?

1. Are you the lost sheep of isreal?
2. Is there a particular race or nation that is the lost sheep of isreal (given that races and nations have mixed up so well via interracial marriages)
3. Is there a particular category or set of individual that can be strictly identified as the lost sheep of isreal today or are you saying the gospel is not relevant today?
4. How can we identify who is among the lost sheep of isreal today?
5. Where can we find the lost sheep of isreal?

I am asking because isreal as a geography have changed since 2,000 years ago, migration, immigration, interracial marriages again, expansion, etc.

In my understanding, The lost sheep of isreal today my friend is any human being who is spiritually lost or distant from God the creator and only through Christ can they be reunited with God, But i still need you to answer these questions, because you have taken us so far off from the point of this post, everyone needs to know those answers. Over to you

I am curious,
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
You have not answered my question, you mentioned the scriptures were about 2000 years ago, i am asking who is salvation for as of today, who exactly is the lost sheep of isreal today?...
Before I proceed, can you please answer this — where did the God of Israel declare to you that His Lost sheep are no longer of the House of Israel? 2000 years ago, the Lost sheep of Israel, as declared by the God of Israel, were the children of Israel whom He cursed and scattered all across the world— He condemned all of Israel(and Judah) as He promised He would during the last days of His final judgment following the Law of Moses— about 1900 years ago—, and He promised He too would gather back to Himself. So, when did He change His mind regarding the identity of the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 9:51pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Before I proceed, can you please answer this — where did the God of Israel declare to you that His Lost sheep are no longer of the House of Israel? 2000 years ago, the Lost sheep of Israel, as declared by the God of Israel, were the children of Israel whom He cursed and scattered all across the world— He condemned all of Israel(and Judah) as He promised He would during the last days of His final judgment following the Law of Moses— about 1900 years ago—, and He promised He too would gather back to Himself. So, when did He change His mind regarding the identity of the Lost sheep of Israel? undecided

Clearly there has to be a common way to identify the lost sheep of isreal if they have been scattered around the world, Which is what i am asking you, because shouting "MY LOST SHEEP GATHER HERE" will not do the trick, as it's not the title that will gather them, but the message of truth.

Lol, Maybe I should have added "To the lost sheep of Isreal only" at the beginning of my post so that they will know themselves automatically and gather here, NOOO my friend, When you re preaching the message of God, you preach to all, and when the right individuals come across the message, they will recognize it, "‘I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep." (John 10:14-15, NIV)

I still need you to answer those questions Sir. Also i need to learn how this affects my original post, because i still do not understand why it is relevant to address whom the salvation is from and for, merely stating the salvation and whom it is from, is enough for those who believe it is for them to accept it, or isn't it, I have so many questions for you my friend, but let's start there, and don't run oh
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Clearly there has to be a common way to identify the lost sheep of isreal if they have been scattered around the world, Which is what i am asking you, because shouting "MY LOST SHEEP GATHER HERE" will not do the trick, as it's not the title that will gather them, but the message of truth.
Lol, Maybe I should have added "To the lost sheep of Isreal only" at the beginning of my post so that they will know themselves automatically and gather here, NOOO my friend, When you re preaching the message of God, you preach to all, and when the right individuals come across the message, they will recognize it, "‘I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep." (John 10:14-15, NIV)
■ I still need you to answer those questions Sir. Also i need to learn how this affects my original post, because i still do not understand why it is relevant to address whom the salvation is from and for, merely stating the salvation and whom it is from, is enough for those who believe it is for them to accept it, or isn't it, I have so many questions for you my friend, but let's start there, and don't run oh
Well, Jesus Christ, in John 10 vs 1 - 16 answered your question, He alone is the one able to identify His Lost sheep...no one else can do that on His behalf. He is the GOOD Shepherd— every other one who claims to be a shepherd is bad— sent to gather the Lost sheep of Israel, and the Good Shepherd knows His Sheep apart from all other sheep that may be out there. That is what He is telling you, the same as God of Israel said in Ezekiel 34. undecided

2. Christianity denies much of what Jesus Christ said including this very pivotal fact which is that Jesus Christ was sent as the good Shepherd by the God of Israel to gather back to Him only the Lost sheep of Israel. You claim those of the religion of Christianity can have Salvation and I asked from whom then does their salvation which does not line up with any of what Jesus Christ said come from. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 10:10pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Well, Jesus Christ, in John 10 vs 1 - 16 answered your question, He alone is the one able to identify His Lost sheep...no one else can do that on His behalf. He is the Shepherd sent to gather the sheep and the Shepherd knows His Sheep apart from all other sheep that may be out there. That is what He is telling you, the same as God of Israel said in Ezekiel 34. undecided

2. Christianity denies much of what Jesus Christ said including this very pivotal fact which is that Jesus Christ was sent as the good Shepherd by the God of Israel to gather back to Him only the Lost sheep of Israel. You claim those of the religion of Christianity can have Salvation and I asked from whom then does their salvation which does not line up with any of what Jesus Christ said come from. undecided

"My Sheep knows me" If you are bold enough to identify with Christianity, It is a first step of Identifying with Christ, then if you are humble enough to accept him as your personal lord and saviour, My friend the union is formed, For whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You still have not answered my questions, there are 5 questions, Because claiming that only Christ can identify them means no preacher or disciple of Christ should bother preaching the message of truth as Jesus had asked his disciples to do and make more disciples to continue same work, It also means those sheep who had been found and have the spirit of Christ in them can not be inspired by Christ through the holyspirit to identify the rest of the sheeps or obtain spiritual and intellectual knowledge on how to identify and aid propagate the kingdom of God, What you re saying is not making sense to me at this point until you answer the 5 questions, if you do not have the answers to the 5 questions, what makes you so sure that my method of preaching is not an inspired method aimed at fishing and reaching to the lost sheep who might come across this post, There is no other religion or God that claims to offer salvation through Christ except the Creator of All and Jesus , what is the need of discussing whom "SALVATION" is from in my original post, it is like asking the confused question they are asking now in the world about what a woman or man is or how can we identify them, when we know there are only two reproductive organs assigned to either gender to identify them. If a lost sheep comes across a post related to salvation through Christ, and the kingdom principles as stated, should it not be clear to the lost sheep what is going on here.

Did you understand the main point of the post (which is about the blessings of God) or were you merely carried away by the idea of the lost sheep of isreal? Do you intercede for people in your heart as you go about your day? Or is that something the lost sheep of the kingdom of God should not do?
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ "My Sheep knows me" If you are bold enough to identify with Christianity, It is a first step of Identifying with Christ, then if you are humble enough to accept him as your personal lord and saviour, My friend the union is formed, For whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
■ You still have not answered my questions, there are 5 questions, Because claiming that only Christ can identify them means no preacher or disciple of Christ should bother preaching the message of truth as Jesus had asked his disciples to do and make more disciples to continue same work, It also means those sheep who had been found and have the spirit of Christ in them can not be inspired by Christ through the holyspirit to identify the rest of the sheeps or obtain spiritual and intellectual knowledge on how to identify and aid propagate the kingdom of God, What you re saying is not making sense to me at this point until you answer the 5 questions, if you do not have the answers to the 5 questions, what makes you so sure that my method of preaching is not an inspired method aimed at fishing and reaching to the lost sheep who might come across this post, There is no other religion or God that claims to offer salvation through Christ except the Creator of All and Jesus , what is the need of discussing whom "SALVATION" is from in my original post, it is like asking the confused question they are asking now in the world about what a woman or man is or how can we identify them, when we know there are only two reproductive organs assigned to either gender to identify them. If a lost sheep comes across a post related to salvation through Christ, and the kingdom principles as stated, should it not be clear to the lost sheep what is going on here.
■ Did you understand the main point of the post (which is about the blessings of God) or were you merely carried away by the idea of the lost sheep of isreal? Do you intercede for people in your heart as you go about your day? Or is that something the lost sheep of the kingdom of God should not do?
I notice you think that by evading the facts, you somehow make the many flaws of Christianity go away. grin

2. There are no five questions but 5 confusions you have because you reject what Jesus Christ and the God of Israel outrightly proclaimed right there in Scripture. undecided

3. Christianity is antiChrist and that is the very reason why I asked you to identify the particular image of Jesus Christ you cling to for your Salvation because it cannot be the same one declared in Scripture. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 10:33pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
I notice you think that by evading the facts, you somehow make the many flaws of Christianity go away. grin

2. There are no five questions but 5 confusions you have because you reject what Jesus Christ and the God of Israel outrightly proclaimed right there in Scripture. undecided

3. Christianity is antiChrist and that is the very reason why I asked you to identify the particular image of Jesus Christ you cling to for your Salvation because it cannot be the same one declared in Scripture. undecided

Clear the confusion for us then, I would love to know if you or i are the lost sheep? or who is the lost sheep?

Further more, The entire system we re living with is all an anti-christ system, singling out christianity does not make you right about anything, But within this very system, within the very religion, Lies those who God has chosen, Those who seek true Salvation, Calling anything Anti-Christ does not mean there are those who do not seek the truth within them, who need it, and whom will recognize it once it is here, There are no two Salvation through Christ.

So make your case, I have made mine, My case was for you to realize that seeking the kingdom of God is the path to obtaining the righteousness and blessings within, and there re no TWO kingdom of God, There is either this System you call anti-christ (Kingdom of Darkness) or The Kingdom of God, So if you read my post again, you will know where i belong and whom i am calling out to.

I still need your answers because from the looks of you things it seems you can not boldly assert which kingdom you belong to or if you re the lost sheep (or found sheep) and how we can identify the rest. If you can not answer those questions, i guess you re not of God yourself and you have only come to do exactly what antichrist will do, pervert the Good message of God and re-advertise everything as of the Devil
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Clear the confusion for us then, I would love to know if you or i are the lost sheep? or who is the lost sheep?
■ Further more, The entire system we re living with is all an anti-christ system, singling out christianity does not make you right about anything, But within this very system, within the very religion, Lies those who God has chosen, Those who seek true Salvation, Calling anything Anti-Christ does not mean there are those who do not seek the truth within them, who need it, and whom will recognize it once it is here,
■ There are no two Salvation through Christ. So make your case, I have made mine, My case was for you to realize that seeking the kingdom of God is the path to obtaining the righteousness and blessings within, and there re no TWO kingdom of God, There is either this System you call anti-christ (Kingdom of Darkness) or The Kingdom of God, So if you read my post again, you will know where i belong and whom i am calling out to.
■ I still need your answers because from the looks of you things it seems you can not boldly assert which kingdom you belong to or if you re the lost sheep (or found sheep) and how we can identify the rest. If you can not answer those questions, i guess you re not of God yourself and you have only come to do exactly what antichrist will do, pervert the Good message of God and re-advertise everything as of the Devil
1. Why do you care whether I am a Lost sheep or not? Does the Truthfulness of the claim made by the God of Israel, and His Son Jesus Christ, depend on whether or not I fit into what was decreed by them? undecided

2. I didn't single out Christianity. Your thread is about the Christians, is it not? Jesus Christ condemned religious leaders and their teachings, beginning with those of His time. Essentially, every religion out there is not of Him. So pointing out that Christianity is also not of Jesus Christ is just what comes next. undecided

3. The Jesus Christ you cling to clearly differs from the Jesus Christ recorded in Scripture, so you would need to provide information on where your version of Salvation is from as it does not line up with Scripture in any way or form. lipsrsealed

4. LOL.... the Kingdom I am focused on asserting is the one that Jesus Christ brought only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, a kingdom that differs completely from the kingdoms of your pastors and mogs — the religion of Christianity. Why you think focusing on my person or needling me should change any of what is written in Scripture is completely beyond me. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by jackdorsey007: 10:51pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do you care whether I am a Lost sheep or not? Does the Truthfulness of the claim made by the God of Israel, and His Son Jesus Christ, depend on whether or not I fit into what was decreed by them? undecided

2. I didn't single out Christianity. Your thread is about the Christians, is it not? Jesus Christ condemned religious leaders and their teachings, beginning with those of His time. Essentially, every religion out there is not of Him. So pointing out that Christianity is also not of Jesus Christ is just what comes next. undecided

3. The Jesus Christ you cling to clearly differs from the Jesus Christ recorded in Scripture, so you would need to provide information on where your version of Salvation is from as it does not line up with Scripture in any way or form. lipsrsealed

4. LOL.... the Kingdom I am focused on asserting is the one that Jesus Christ brought only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, a kingdom that differs completely from the kingdoms of your pastors and mogs — the religion of Christianity. Why you think focusing on my person or needling me should change any of what is written in Scripture is completely beyond me. lipsrsealed

Lol, if you can not tell whom my message if for, and who inspired it, you have a long way to go spiritually before you are able to discern truth from falsehood, but this could be your first start, even when the truth is preached, some still can not recognize it, they will rathe quote every quotable, I am shocked you believe Christianity is the antichrist and somehow believe the scriptures is not altered and created by antichrist led folks for even deeper deception, you re the first of your kind, But on a very good day, you will remember my post and say thank God i read that post. Further more, If you use stimulants like ICE, please stop, you can be very useful to God eventually
Re: Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Mar 01
jackdorsey007:
■ Lol, if you can not tell whom my message if for, and who inspired it, you have a long way to go spiritually before you are able to discern truth from falsehood, but this could be your first start, even when the truth is preached, some still can not recognize it, they will rathe quote every quotable,
■ I am shocked you believe Christianity is the antichrist
■ and somehow believe the scriptures is not altered and created by antichrist led folks for even deeper deception, you re the first of your kind, But on a very good day, you will remember my post and say thank God i read that post.
■ Further more, If you use stimulants like ICE, please stop, you can be very useful to God eventually
1. What have I been doing all this while? Your message CANNOT be the same message of Jesus Christ and the God of Israel because your message blatantly rejects almost all of what was declared by them both in Scripture. What shocks me is why you are having a hard time realizing this still! lipsrsealed

2. Jesus Christ, much like the Father, God of Israel, disavowed any connections to religious leaders and their doctrines and traditions of men which He pointed out where lies meant to deceive and delude the many away from knowing the Truth as declared by God. So, why in the world would you be shocked to learn that Christianity, a religion equally built on a foundation of doctrines and traditions of men, is not of Jesus Christ? undecided

3. Scripture isn't the problem here. The problem is you claim with one side of your mouth to believe what is written of Jesus Christ in Scripture yet with the other side you outrightly reject most all that is spoken of by Jesus Christ in the same Scripture. It is not Scripture at fault here but the many faulty interpretations you spew forth that are removed from what is written in Scripture. lipsrsealed

4. Is This coming from someone who asserts Jesus Christ yet with the same tongue rejects Jesus Christ? Come on!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Driving On An Empty Tank Was A Miracle Until I Experienced It And ……. / Spirit Meat: Only A Strong And Developed Spirit Will Sustain You Proverbs 18:14, / You Don't Have A Money Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.