Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I'm About To Smash A New Trading Competition! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm About To Smash A New Trading Competition! (147 Views)

The New Trading Investment System You Should Be Part At This Time. / New trading strategy discovered / First Cryptocurrency Trading Competition With Zero Fee In Nigeria!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm About To Smash A New Trading Competition! by LeeJunior: 9:53pm On Mar 01
Today, I just entered the Bitget trading competition this week.

The rules for this one are simple: Like any other trading competitoon, it basically involves seasoned traders pitting their wits against each other and making real-time tactical moves in the volatile markets.

As for why I'm doing this at a time when I should be focused on buying more crypto in preparation for the bull market, I'll put it down to wanting to experience the thrill of competing with some of the best around. I'm also looking forward to absorbing some insights from other competitors and expanding my trading acumen. Of course, there are some sweet prizes to be won too.

Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna smash this one!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Smash A New Trading Competition! by PalazoGiggy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04
I love trading competitions, I have engaged in about 5 but only won once but the prize was worth it plus it helps me get more experience. Is the event still ongoing. Please share me the link.
Re: I'm About To Smash A New Trading Competition! by Santo01: 1:57pm On Mar 04
LeeJunior:
Today, I just entered the Bitget trading competition this week.

The rules for this one are simple: Like any other trading competitoon, it basically involves seasoned traders pitting their wits against each other and making real-time tactical moves in the volatile markets.

As for why I'm doing this at a time when I should be focused on buying more crypto in preparation for the bull market, I'll put it down to wanting to experience the thrill of competing with some of the best around. I'm also looking forward to absorbing some insights from other competitors and expanding my trading acumen. Of course, there are some sweet prizes to be won too.

Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna smash this one!

BTC is on fire, and the market seems green again.  In addition, practically everyone is trading to make extra money. So, I believe it won't be a bad idea to compete with other traders in order to showcase your abilities, share knowledge, and win prizes. But before I go in, I'd like to DYOR. And I will appreciate it if you provide more info or just give me the link that contains all the details of this event.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Binance USDT / Ex Binance CEO Gains More Wealth / Cpa Soi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.