Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Asake - Only Me (official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake - Only Me (official Video) (17462 Views)

Asake - Only Me + Lyrics Mp3 Music Download / Johnny Drille - Believe Me (Official Music Video) / Libianca - People (Check On Me) - Official Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by ahnie: 12:28am On Mar 02
DenreleDave:

No idea abt townsquare... Just spar...

Their sardine bread make sense but them just increase price from 950 to 1100... Just like dt

Normal bread from 1k to 1200

Things are fvckin expensive in spar now sha
Mind attaching the pics of their sardine bread?

We don't have spar mall here in my city.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:35am On Mar 02
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Arijude(m): 12:37am On Mar 02
Animalistic mumuslims will be happy
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by kanupapilo: 12:43am On Mar 02
santaclaws:
TG Omori will eventually kill Asake's career with his blasphemous video concepts.

The other time it was Bandana's music video where black goats were coming out of a church, now it's a total disrespect of Christian practices in orthodox churches. Meanwhile, Asake, as a muslim, would never try this with his religion.

If you're a Christian watching this video, you simply don't respect your faith... the average muslim is better than you.

Too much to handle. Literally spitting and shitting in the church...the disrespect was too much.

Not sure whether to blame TG Amori or Asake.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by kanupapilo: 12:45am On Mar 02
santaclaws:

The real culprit here is TG Omori, Asake's video director. He did something worse in Bandana, but most people didn't read much meaning to it. Please go and watch the church scene in Bandana's music video, it was simply demonic.

TG Omori has said he doesn't believe in God in one of his interviews, so I guess the next thing for him to do is to start disrespecting the Christian faith.

angry
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by xtimconsult(m): 12:48am On Mar 02
Nairaland is filled with some fuckiing people who enjoy supporting evil...

Make una continue... Shaa una dey praise Ashaka now... Nigerians will always support you to kill yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by merits(m): 12:55am On Mar 02
kingxsamz:
Christians and their fake outrage.
grin
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Laurene: 12:55am On Mar 02
santaclaws:
TG Omori will eventually kill Asake's career with his blasphemous video concepts.

The other time it was Bandana's music video where black goats were coming out of a church, now it's a total disrespect of Christian practices in orthodox churches. Meanwhile, Asake, as a muslim, would never try this with his religion.

If you're a Christian watching this video, you simply don't respect your faith... the average muslim is better than you.
No real Christian listens to secular songs to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by sylve11: 1:15am On Mar 02
StormpyBee:
This guy has just lost a fan.
That's outright disrespect to the church.

You don't try that in a mosque. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by sylve11: 1:20am On Mar 02
otherway:

Songs all sound the same.

Na why I dey tire for him songs. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by sylve11: 1:24am On Mar 02
santaclaws:

The real culprit here is TG Omori, Asake's video director. He did something worse in Bandana, but most people didn't read much meaning to it. Please go and watch the church scene in Bandana's music video, it was simply demonic.

TG Omori has said he doesn't believe in God in one of his interviews, so I guess the next thing for him to do is to start disrespecting the Christian faith.

He should try it with Islam. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Badgers14: 1:31am On Mar 02
Mightymanna:
Same Christians that always mock Jesus on comedy and drama are now enraged by this. The difference is that Muslims don't joke with their religion and they won't allow others joke with it, but Christians always mocked Christianity and become angry when when Muslims help them with it. Don't be surprised the person that directed everything on the music video is a Christian including the ones that acted it.

If I yab my brother and you turn around and to do the same..

2 of us will join hands and beat you.

Remind us why they lynched Deborah again?

Bottom line is respect other people's religion

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:54am On Mar 02
PissInside:
If you enjoy nigerian music,you must probably have a low IQ.
I understand you 100%. I ashua you, they will come for you! grin
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Amayabor1: 2:08am On Mar 02
kingxsamz:
Christians and their fake outrage.

Dumb idiot. You are bold to call it fake because Christians don't react violently to things like this.

Can he try this with the religion of piss? Can he shoot a video where goats will be coming out of a mosque? Or shoot a music video where he will dress like an Imam inside a mosque to be singing nonsense.

Dimwit!

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Amayabor1: 2:16am On Mar 02
ahnie:
See people forming vexing untop the white man's religion.

Religion is a hoax....stop giving yourselves BP.

This is what dumb people say. 95% of what you use daily in your life is a white man's product; from the clothes you wear, to the phone you use. Why not stop using them and look for the one black men created?

Is it islam that is a black man's religion? Why didn't he try it with islam?

In his bandana video, why didn't the goats come out of a mosque?

In this useless video, why didn't he dress like an iman inside a mosque to be singing nonsense? Is he scared of the religion of piss?

4 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:23am On Mar 02
StormpyBee:
Where is the church?
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:25am On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:

angry
No one will dare do that with that religion of blood. Deborah no even do like this when those monsters lynched her to death
Whos is deborah again? Is she in this music? Who dem lynchto death for the video? Where are the monsters?
I'm sure all these are not part of the music right?

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by alizma: 2:26am On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:

angry
No one will dare do that with that religion of blood. Deborah no even do like this when those monsters lynched her to death
It shows you lack knowledge of Asake music. Have you watch video of peace be unto you by Asake?

1 Like

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by madjune(m): 2:45am On Mar 02
PissInside:

You're not wrong at all.

The average Nigerian music considered a hit; check very well, thrived on beats, melody and delivery on entertainment.

You will struggle to latch onto any deep message.

Well, they find their audience very well because that appeals to the IQ level of today's youth.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Nwamazi8: 4:42am On Mar 02
Same repetitive and overplayed amapiano beat, disrespectful video to the Christian church, subpar lyrics as usual. Na YNBL hype dey package this mediocre singers honestly (I personally feel Fireboy is a better artiste than Asake). Give me an artiste like Falz any day and time.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by UpTown001(m): 4:44am On Mar 02
Are you're minning crYpto asssets for free ?
If not u are missing out on a lot of money.
.... WhatsApp me Asap
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by 2shure: 4:55am On Mar 02
His time has passed.not creative.all the songs are all the same type. Boring and senseless. He shouldn't come begging us later.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by NOwazobia: 5:06am On Mar 02
This one from Asake is so empty.

I like his Lonely at the Top, but this here is complete trash lyrically and Video shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by lextube: 5:18am On Mar 02
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L-8UKhwJ04?si=1WnghcTotoSpDIwh

This guy lacks respect for other people's religion. What's the meaning of this nonsense? Can't he release a song without being blasphemous? I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by nstore: 5:18am On Mar 02
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by divineshare(m): 6:43am On Mar 02
santaclaws:

ThankGod Omori Henry, hails from Cross-River State in Nigeria. Omori grew up in Agungi, Lagos State, Nigeria from a middle-class background. He started directing at 15 while overseeing stage plays in his school and church.

MANY OF THE MOFVK BOTH HERE AND ABROAD GOT THEIR FOUNDATION FROM CHURCH, INSTEAD OF SILENTLY LEAVE IF THEY ARE TIRED THEY START HATING AND EVENTUAL RETARD

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Expanse2020(m): 7:00am On Mar 02
StormpyBee:
Ehen so it just Lost a fan ..a fan who Asake doesn't even care about initially 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:09am On Mar 02
ahnie:
See people forming vexing untop the white man's religion.

Religion is a hoax....stop giving yourselves BP.

Madam Iron body
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Sayvick(m): 7:18am On Mar 02
The way these guys use church for jokes...you begin to wonder where they are coming from. As if them dey fear traditional worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Digiwiz: 7:35am On Mar 02
Nawa4nl:

The music is useless sef angry

No mind na becos God is long suffering.
Ein don dey take God for granted.

He won't try disrespecting allah the way He disrespects God

Who's Allah and who's God. Christians really need to understand this Islam religion very well oh.... Allah is God and God is Allah....

It's just a way Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, ijaws etc call God.... God is one.
Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:36am On Mar 02
PissInside:
it is Ghanaian or American musics that makes you have high IQ?.even Americans enjoy Nigerian music,I don’t know understand your definition of IQ,so anyone that likes what you hate has a low IQ,weldone
Works that get recognitions,nominations and awards locally and internationally.something must be wrong with your brain

2 Likes

Re: Asake - Only Me (official Video) by Rilwayne001: 7:39am On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:

angry

Cry me a river. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List / Timaya - Hold Me Now [video Download] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kontrolla – Shortcut To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.