Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos (26174 Views)

Kano Police Recover Fake Currencies In Uncompleted Building, Arrest 5 (Photos) / 81-Year-Old Retired Colonel Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Murder. Photos / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Honestey: 8:01am On Mar 02
All kinds of criminals in one country, how can we move forward na?
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by SirLakes: 8:11am On Mar 02
Agbadorians printing money grin

1 Like

Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:16am On Mar 02
Normal thing in Ewedu land

Em they run am as
Family business

Rain bullets on them!!!!!!
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by SamuelLoch: 8:16am On Mar 02
Paid N10k to print N1m
Paid N50k to print N9m
That dumb!!! Deserves to be jailed for a long while!
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Checkwell: 8:16am On Mar 02
Banks will refuse to load money into their ATM machines. Rather, they would sell the cash to POS operators, who now mix it with fake notes , and the unsuspecting hardworking citizens always get cheated at the end.

Banks should sit up and out money in the ATM machines. All these rubbish will end.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:20am On Mar 02
Ayobeck:
Lol,even naija symbol n dignity is fake..
I guess maybe d owner or d printer bcom a traitor to one another nah so there secret expose

There still so many pple who r still printing fake money's some ve died with d business n some still doing it..nvr caught

So many Ewedu phools printing fake currencies
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:21am On Mar 02
Honestey:
All kinds of criminals in one country, how can we move forward na?

In Yoruba land
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by iamtardey: 8:23am On Mar 02
Fxck this kan3 is finished.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by aimmoney9: 8:35am On Mar 02
poiZon:
All these Igbos...they wan just destroy everywhere..
They are all yoruba demons......read again........ grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Konjiboii: 8:45am On Mar 02
Because na yoruba people dem dey hide their face, make una continue.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Millimann: 8:52am On Mar 02
adamusuleiman1:

The bolded are known for white powder pushing and counterfeiting of baby food, cement, drinks, medicine e.t.c

Terrorism: UGM, ESN and IPOB

They are rarely known for counterfeiting currency.
Your president is the number one man in white powder business
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 9:13am On Mar 02
shocked

Not even naira, CFA!

Going by the exchange rate, 1000 CFA is now about 2500 naira.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by oyeb15: 9:18am On Mar 02
If it's authentic, there is no crime in that cos most of our former CBN governors have personal access to printing Nigeria currency.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by godofuck231: 9:24am On Mar 02
Money must be made, why not employ them at 5he CBN to help produce better quality and cheaper notes, common sense isn't common
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by efemena5050(m): 9:25am On Mar 02
post=128733407:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/printing-of-fake-currencies-couple-retired-colonel-arrested-in-lagos/
I ll never forget Mr lil kill Kim Kun can.....with his quotes " if you want to know a nation ridden with people with the lowest of IQ u check the following.............presence of to many churches .....bad illiterate leaders ........ poverty amidst plenty of resources......Lack of unity among the populace .......

Now check this out ........this man was paid #10,000 naira to print 10 million worth of currencies.....to him #50,000 or perhaps #10,000 was bigger than 10 million ......what stop him from negotiating each amount per printable denomination,........low IQ indeed ......
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by waveman2: 9:55am On Mar 02
The new currency (Naira) already looks fake I knew some people would tap into the business of producing it.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by poiZon: 10:06am On Mar 02
aimmoney9:

They are all yoruba demons......read again........ grin grin grin cheesy
Go back to school
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by poiZon: 10:06am On Mar 02
Nonsoco80:
Mu.mu
Ntor...
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Jwens(m): 10:09am On Mar 02
Emefiele taught them the job. Mad people
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:22am On Mar 02
Miners have moved to printing fake money. Emilokan disciples. Tilumbu is their master
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 10:37am On Mar 02
TANID:
because of hardship

Evil people will always based their actions on one thing or the other.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by neoG(f): 10:38am On Mar 02
Several years ago I went to Gtbank ATM machine to withdraw money. The machine was dispensing 1000 naira notes. As it got to my turn to withdraw, I did and one of the note was a fake 1000 naira note.
I mean at first I didn't believe it. I thought it was my mind playing games with me. So I began showing people around there and they all confirmed it. I think it discouraged some people from withdrawing again. I was so mad and was shouting cos life was not funny then. That money meant alot to me.
What I am saying is that these people work hand in hand with an insider in banks.
So I think what happens is that the bank staff when given these bundles of money from the strong room, since a bundle should be 100k. The bank staff will slip in one fake note per bundle and take out the original. Then go straight to load the cash into the ATM machines.

1 Like

Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Boogyman557: 10:53am On Mar 02
GoodSpirit:

It's easy to differentiate , where it becomes hard it's when you assume everyone should be using original notes thereby clogging your reasoning to detect one.
Holly Gram cool True man..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by emonis88: 11:05am On Mar 02
Name checkers no work today?
At least they r Nigerians not biafruads , or children of chate , this was done by the children of love, for their country.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by andy244: 11:21am On Mar 02
Oludare Oluwayemisi and Oludare Olamilekan who are couple and partners in the crime
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by writeprof(m): 11:29am On Mar 02
TANID:
because of hardship

Printing fake notes of Naira and other currencies is pre-hardship business oh.
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by delpee(f): 11:33am On Mar 02
They should be dealt with in accordance with the law. No amnesty, no fines otherwise they'll be back in business shortly. Economic saboteurs angry
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Bigkoko: 11:52am On Mar 02
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin As Asiwaju no gree for anybody, na to just go dey print money sharp sharp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Ndi awuru!!!

SirLakes:
Agbadorians printing money grin
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by coolestca(m): 11:54am On Mar 02
Reminds me of the movie; Coming from Insanity by Gabriel Afolayan
Re: Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos by Bigkoko: 11:54am On Mar 02
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nnaaaaaike gwuru ohhh.....this one wey children of love don dey help them selves dey print money up and down...na waooo!

emonis88:
Name checkers no work today?
At least they r Nigerians not biafruads , or children of chate , this was done by the children of love, for their country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India / 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Divorce / Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.