Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I (257 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by Oluwabash(m): 8:18am On Mar 02
Let's put party affiliations aside and build this country,' Ayodele tells Akwa Ibom Youths

Honorable Minister of State for Youth Development, Mr. Ayodele Olawande has challenged youths to put political differences aside and unite to build up Nigeria.

The Minister, who gave the charge while addressing a group of youths in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, said he was in the state in continuation of his engagement with young people across the country.

"I know this is a PDP state, but it is now time for governance and not politics. It is time we put aside party affiliations in order to build Nigeria.

"Like I said yesterday during the engagement with fellow youths in Cross River State, my message here this afternoon will be the same. It's time young people prioritize skill acquisition if we must bury the monster of unemployment bedeviling our generation," the Minister said.

Hon. Olawande also stated that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration is devoted to youth development, noting that the President has shown his commitment by given the youths a significant space in his government as a demonstration of his belief in the talent and value of an average Nigerian young person.

He emphasized the need for the youth to leave party differences aside and focus on making sure their generation justify the perennial quest for inclusion through the success of their representatives in leadership positions, and the government they serve.

Reiterating his emphasis on skill acquisition, the Minister said, “The fundamental responsibility we have now is to support this government, we must be ready to benefit from various opportunities that are available to the youths, especially in the areas of Skill acquisition. We must also plan to learn as many skills as possible because it is our most valued asset towards nation-building. Like I say, everywhere I go, it would be a sin for any Nigerian youth not to have a minimum of 2 skills."

The Minister, during the engagement, interacted with various youth bodies in the state, including religious youth groups, student association, youth artisans, among others.

Hon. Olawande who later had a private audience with the state Governor, Mr. Umo Eno also extended his goodwill message to Corps members at the Akwa-Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp.

Re: Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by Tochi3(m): 8:38am On Mar 02
grin

Reiterating his emphasis on skill acquisition, the Minister said, “The fundamental responsibility we have now is to support this government,

...this is the main rreason this mandate yoouth left his miserable hungry coven to come and cajole the youth of Akwa ibom...

...he is desperately looking for support for his incompetent, useless Master Thief'nubu... You left your own youth who are crying of hunger hunger in your coven..to be dishing out lies and propaganda after you disenfrachised them in Lagos fröm voting grin grin grin

Go back fröm where you came from & tell yoour hopeless emilokans to give the skills acquisition to those crying of hunger..

Is seyi Thief'nubu part of the youth who needs skill acquisition.. grin

Re: Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by blancsn1: 9:48am On Mar 02
She was lucky she was not killed the way Cosmas Eze APC supporters was killed in Anawmbra.

Wherever Tinibu needs support he goes down there personally to solicit their support. Imagine a presidential candidate neglecting a entire region tell you to go to hellfire with your vote not bothering to even campaign in your entire region n he still win the election.

What a shame, if I am from that region or tribe I will nearly die no wonder different dimensions of agonizing wailing as been coming from there.

Tochi3:
grin

...this is the main rreason this mandate yoouth left his miserable hungry coven to come and cajole the youth of Akwa ibom...

...he is desperately looking for support for his incompetent, useless Master Thief'nubu... You left your own youth who are crying of hunger hunger in your coven..to be dishing out lies and propaganda after you disenfrachised them in Lagos fröm voting grin grin grin

Go back fröm where you came from & tell yoour hopeless emilokans to give the skills acquisition to those crying of hunger..

Is seyi Thief'nubu part of the youth who needs skill acquisition.. grin

Re: Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by Tochi3(m): 10:24am On Mar 02
blancsn1:
She was lucky she was not killed the way Cosmas Eze APC supporters was killed in Anawmbra.

Wherever Tinibu needs support he goes down there personally to solicit their support. Imagine a presidential candidate neglecting a entire region tell you to go to hellfire with your vote not bothering to even campaign in your entire region n he still win the election.

What a shame, if I am from that region or tribe I will nearly die no wonder different dimensions of agonizing wailing as been coming from there.

grin grin grin

...shebi your god & personal saviour has grabbed and snatched and left you with the renewed hopelessness grin grin grin

Oya lift..

Allah Akbar

Re: Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02
Illiterate Obidients will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comment

3 Likes

Re: Let's Put Party Affiliations Aside And Build This Country,' Ayodele Tells Akwa I by Melagros(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02
COMRADES, tell the minister of youth that the era of Stockholm syndrome is over

(1) (Reply)

2024: More APC Chairmen Declare Support For Ondo Female Aspirant, Funmilayo Wahe / JUST IN: NSA Confirms Binance Executive’s Escape From Custody / President Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.