Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To (3582 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Gistsnaijamedia: 10:20am On Mar 02
Bashir Ahmad, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former aide to ex-president Muhammadu Buhari, expressed his approval after Abia State Governor, Dr. Alex Otti, announced a collaboration with a Chinese company for a light rail project.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/02/bashir-ahmad-reacts-as-alex-otti-announces-collaboration-with-chinese-company-to-launch-light-rail-project/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Omik1: 10:23am On Mar 02
Good
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Dalohad: 10:43am On Mar 02
Who be Bashir Ahmed?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 10:46am On Mar 02
Alex otti start, complete and commission stop talking rubbish. Serious governors only commission without disturbing people on Media

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Bobloco: 10:51am On Mar 02
yarimo:
Alex otti start, complete and commission stop talking rubbish. Serious governors only commission without disturbing people on Media

When will your Ogun state Governor start, complete and commission a single project

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:58am On Mar 02
yarimo:

Na now I realised you have serious mental issue

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by TopBanter: 11:03am On Mar 02
yarimo:

Bro, let's encourage Otti and other Igbo leaders to do well.

Hopefully, if all Igbo states are mini-Singapore then Igbos will remain there as they always insist.

Abeg, let us pray Otti and co do well. I want to check something 😎😎

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 11:12am On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Hopefully, if all Igbo states are mini-Singapore then Igbos will remain there as they always insist.

grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Mar 02
Dreamhighnow:

Na now I realised you have serious mental issue
mental issue for advicing governor ? All these kids with free bonus data self mteeeew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 11:15am On Mar 02
Bobloco:

When will your Ogun state Governor start, complete and commission a single project
you are free to ask him , nobody is stopping you for that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by SkullIMAM: 11:18am On Mar 02
Dalohad:
Who be Bashir Ahmed?

The recharge card selling fool from the north

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by SkullIMAM: 11:18am On Mar 02
yarimo:

Shatap and shame for Ogun State

11 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 11:19am On Mar 02
SkullIMAM:

very shameful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by SkullIMAM: 11:20am On Mar 02
yarimo:
very shameful

Ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by ibechris(m): 11:21am On Mar 02
yarimo:

U have an incurable mental disorder since 1952.

The way u talk doesn't show that u have sense.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by yarimo(m): 11:22am On Mar 02
ibechris:

The way talk doesn't show that u have sense.
illiterate kids with free bonus data everywhere mteeeew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by TopBanter: 11:28am On Mar 02
SkullIMAM:

Lol. You people and commonsense are parallel lines that can never meet.

How many Ogun State indigenes in Abia seeking survival?

Now tell me how many Abians in Ogun State hawking and hustling. Nonsense.

Only God can intervene to teach you people how to think so you see and understand what really matters in life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by ibechris(m): 11:39am On Mar 02
yarimo:

The way u talk doesn't show that u have sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:43am On Mar 02
Its unfortunate that Enugu failed to have another leader like Sullivan Chime till date. So unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by dawnomike(m): 11:50am On Mar 02
Tribal bigots are everywhere you go in nairaland! What a shame...

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by AfonjaConehead: 12:03pm On Mar 02
yarimo:
mental issue for advicing governor ? All these kids with free bonus data self mteeeew

Look who's talking!!!
Who needs your bladdy advise? Go and advice your own state gov.
Yoruba Baba wey carry igbo matter for head...you've been on otti's matter ever since,you nor get work?!
Are you from Abia state?
Is Abia the only state and Otti the only gov in Nigeria?
Why don't you go and advice zamfara yobe state govs?
Shior

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by AfonjaConehead: 12:10pm On Mar 02
This particular tribalist iggeeeot has been on Otti's arsse ever since the advent of the power stuff news!!!

Everyday you see all of them with their stinky was polluting everywhere...and they are all ronus..southern abominations

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by AfonjaConehead: 12:13pm On Mar 02
yarimo:
yarimo:
illiterate kids with free bonus data everywhere mteeeew
yarimo:
yarimo:
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Obainoman6: 12:24pm On Mar 02
Dalohad:
Who be Bashir Ahmed?
Na one aboki mesuya
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Bobloco: 12:25pm On Mar 02
yarimo:

If we ask

You turned it into ethnic and tribal warfare.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Tochi3(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Have you encouraged your incompetent fake certificate buffoon Thief'nubu to help his brothers , kith and kindred from hunger and misery

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by SkullIMAM: 12:42pm On Mar 02
TopBanter:

Lol. You people and commonsense are parallel lines that can never meet.

How many Ogun State indigenes in Abia seeking survival?

Now tell me how many Abians in Ogun State hawking and hustling. Nonsense.

Only God can intervene to teach you people how to think so you see and understand what really matters in life..

Don't mistake me for your father

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by RenaissanceGuy: 1:00pm On Mar 02
Frankly speaking, it's people who engage Yarimo in arguments I question their sanity and sense. You can see that this Zamfara guy grin is only catching cruises by trolling Alex Otti, but you people keep on giving him attention and making him feel like a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Melagros(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02
COMRADES, Bashir Ahmed has no option than to express his approval because what Alex Otti achieved in eight months has surpassed what Buhari had achieved in eight years
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by WorkBank: 1:32pm On Mar 02
Melagros:
COMRADES, Bashir Ahmed has no option than to express his approval because what Alex Otti achieved in either months has surpassed what Buhari had achieved in eight years

Wetin Alex achieved?
Just media propaganda up and down.
He should sit down n work.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Nword22: 2:30pm On Mar 02
yarimo:

You left your useless region to pork nose in far away Abia that shares nothing in common With your people...did Otti raped your mum?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To by Menalaus3242: 3:16pm On Mar 02
Me I wish like in USA or uk they let the contents of the deals be available. Because I wish this man isn’t doing deals which is putting Nigeria into hands of foreign powers. And yes I know the difference between neo colonisation and partnership or foreign investment… however African administrators are very myopic and tend to rarely every read the fine print or think about the future. So I’m happy but as I celebrate there is still a bit of suspicion in the back of my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Feeling This Elections At All? Wondering If Our Pulse Is Really Racing! / AIG Mbu Replies Amaechi / Jonathan Not Acceptable, Buhari’s Supporters Will Cause Violence -sheik Guumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.