Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years (33539 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Truths9ja: 2:30pm On Mar 02
Actress Omoborty goes emotional as she reunites with her son in Canada after 5 years
Apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4czzothw_E?si=QZ5WcyZsj3JAL2-N

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Truths9ja: 2:31pm On Mar 02
Some much joy and happiness in the face of Actress Abiodun OkeOwo(Omoborty). Congratulations

Embracing Him After 5 Long Years Apart Fills My Heart With Tears Of Joy - Actress Biodun Okeowo Overjoyed As She Reunites With Son In Canada (Video)

The actress took to Instagram to share an emotional video showing the moment they met at the airport where he came to pick her up.

Borty and son

Popular Nigerian actress, Biodun Okeowo aka Omoborty could not hold back excitement as she reunited with her son in Canada after 5 years.

The actress took to Instagram to share an emotional video showing the moment they met at the airport where he came to pick her up.

According to her, they last saw in 2019 and he had no idea that she was coming till she surprised him.

Captioning the video, she wrote;

”Hmmmmm, I saw my son last before my mom’s demise in 2019.

I was with him when I received the news of my mom’s death 😢, and since then, I’ve not been able to visit Canada 🇨🇦.

Embracing him after 5 long years apart fills my heart with tears of joy and overflowing gratitude to Jehovah 🙏.

I told him a little white lie 😂, saying he was going to meet someone dear to me at the airport. Little did he know, he was coming to pick me up.

Feeling incredibly emotional and grateful beyond measure to hold my son again after all these years. Thank you, God, for guiding us back to each other.

I feel so blessed beyond words.

This moment is a true testament to God’s grace, filled with thanksgiving.

Hmmmm! Not seeing my son for that long instilled fear in me, but upon getting to Canada without informing him, and seeing everything, including the friends he chose to move with and their parents, gives me a sense of relief. Now I can sleep peacefully and accept that @faiznszn did not deviate from the way he was raised. 🙏

#UnforgettableMoments #ReunionOfHearts”

https://www.tori.ng/news/263063/embracing-him-after-5-long-years-apart-fills-my-he.html#google_vignette

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by matify83: 2:45pm On Mar 02
He's now a grown man capable of independent living .

Cut him some slacks !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by greenie77: 3:03pm On Mar 02
Guy was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by YoungLionken(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02
If you have any female;sister, partner, etc as an entertainer; actress, model, social media influencer, etc. Please advise them to take it easy with life, because the kind fu*k way the big men dey fu*k them ehn, it's better imagined embarassed..

Those living in some of the big areas in Abuja (I don't know about Lagos) know about this. Let me not even talk about our random or normal gurls. Most times, it's anal embarassed...

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On Mar 02
Awwwwww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by bigdammyj: 3:31pm On Mar 02
Congratulations to her.
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by tnerro1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02
Who is the father 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by xjiggy: 3:31pm On Mar 02
All these old women forming youngie. Will never act their age. See the grown up man that is her son yet she will be forcing herself into tight clothes to decieve all those yaoyao money men in the southwest.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by 175(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02
Nice moments
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Icarus99(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02
Omo booty
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by StraightGaay: 3:34pm On Mar 02
Hoe
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by RodgersAkpafu: 3:40pm On Mar 02
YoungLionken:
If you have any female;sister, partner, etc as an entertainer; actress, model, social media influencer, etc. Please advise them to take it easy with life, because the kind fu*k way the big men dey fu*k them ehn, it's better imagined embarassed..

Those living in some of the big areas in Abuja (I don't know about Lagos) knows about this. Let me not even talk about the normal gurls. Most times, it's anal embarassed...

It's their life
Let them continue

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Mar 02
Big bombom is like big breast: fine inside cloth, ugly without clothes.

While small bombom is like small breast: fine inside cloth, but even finer without clothes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by We4all: 3:47pm On Mar 02
YoungLionken:

Those living in some of the big areas in Abuja (I don't know about Lagos) knows about this. Let me not even talk about the normal gurls. Most times, it's anal embarassed...

You must be a love-vendor to know this.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Sweetvie: 3:49pm On Mar 02
Smile.
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by sonnie10: 3:50pm On Mar 02
xjiggy:
All these old women forming youngie. Will never act their age. See the grown up man that is her son yet she will be forcing herself into tight clothes to decieve all those yaoyao money men in the southwest.

Oga, rest!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by press9jatv: 3:52pm On Mar 02
Thank God, she see her son save and sound. So much love here

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Algold: 3:52pm On Mar 02
Ok. Nice one... Booty for a reason
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Bukola94: 4:03pm On Mar 02
YoungLionken:

Advice ladies and grown up women, advise them till tomorrow and till jesus come,many will not hear, they will say they are grown up and an adults. Poverty, bad parenting, social lifestyles & society a person was brought up affects some people negatively and the economy hardship is always the excuse and not having family members that care for their needs and want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by press9jatv: 4:03pm On Mar 02
I even love the country she sent her don to. What a blessed country of Canada 🇨🇦. Their economy is pretty good

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by press9jatv: 4:05pm On Mar 02
I do much love ❤️ the unity and love between Omoborty and His son Ayo here. Too much love here.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Bukola94: 4:09pm On Mar 02
YoungLionken:

something must kill a woman or man crew are coming for you. They men fucking them may still die before the sisters , actress, entertainers and influencers. They will say life's too short, and they are aiding it with diseases, immoral acts and evils. I wish HIV & AIDS they show for face and body

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by KanuSE: 4:10pm On Mar 02
The Yoruba actors dey kpeme one by one, the Yoruba actresses dey enjoy life...Odiegwu! grin

This life no balance. wink
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by YoungLionken(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02
Bukola94:
something must kill a woman or man crew are coming for you. They men fucking them may still die before the sisters , actress, entertainers and influencers. They will say life's too short, and they are aiding it with diseases, immoral acts and evils. I wish HIV & AIDS they show for face and body

Aswear bro, repercussions are always hidden..

And I don't even know if it's for ritual, revenge or mere pleasure purposes..

Everyone should just be careful out there because not all that glitters, is gold...

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by owolabi5: 4:18pm On Mar 02
grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by tommy589(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02
I wonder why some people can not be happy for her. Raising her kids as a single mother is her choice. It is also her choice if she sleeps with men for her children not to go hungry and get the best in life

Respect to parents who gave their all for their children

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On Mar 02
See as she dey shout for airport. Typical Nigerian woman. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02
Happy for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Clarion Chukwura: My Bitter Experience When Shina Peters Impregnanted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.