Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Developing The Babaca Quiz Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Developing The Babaca Quiz Game (65 Views)

June 12 Enquizzle Basic Quiz Game Is On: Win N10,000 Cash Prize!!! / New Month Enquizzle Movie Quiz Game Is On!!! Win N5000 Cash Prize / Come And Start Earning With Play Beraty Football Quiz Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developing The Babaca Quiz Game by pakisbriggs: 3:33pm On Mar 02
Yesterday was an interesting day. I was able to update our questions database with over 250 questions.

That's way more than what we need for 1 episode, but it means we have enough questions for the coming months.

As I was working on the questions, I remembered how excited I used to feel as a teenager when the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire show was airing on TV.

I really enjoyed watching that game. I used to dream about participating in the game and winning some millions for myself and my family. In fact, if you read that article about me that was shared in the Guardpost news less than two weeks ago, you'll understand what happened to me and how it inspired the creation of this Babaca Quiz Game.

I shared the article here on the 20th of February so scroll up and check it.

But I had one major challenge back then. I was afraid of the stage. I used to wonder how someone could concentrate on the hot seat with all eyes on them, cameras on them, and the world watching them.

That kind of thing can add unnecessary pressure and make somebody forget what they know. It's called Stage Fright.

So when I was developing this Babaca Quiz Game, I was so happy nobody will have to go through that kind of pressure. You just chill at home or anywhere convenient and take the quiz quietly. No panic. No embarrassment. Just do your thing and even if you don't win, you quietly try again.

It's true that today I no longer have such Stage Fright, but I'm glad that Stage fright is out of the equation with the Babaca Quiz Game.

Another thing that bothered me was the cost of travelling all the way to Lagos from Port Harcourt, lodging in a hotel for days, shuttling to the venue of the game and back, and then travelling back to PHC, just to participate in the game.

Ah! What if I fail the fastest finger challenge? Is that how all those expenses would just go down the drain? That was too much for my family to afford!

But look at you now. You don't have to spend a dime to travel anywhere thanks to the virtual concept for the Babaca Quiz Game. You can access the private game room from your phone even if you're in Kafanchan.
In those days, we used Kafanchan to express a very far place at the other end of Nigeria, but it's actually a town in Kaduna, Nigeria.

Maybe all these things were what discouraged a lot of people from even attempting to play the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game, but thank goodness we now have a quiz game that you can easily access without all these inconveniences.

I promise you, you're going to enjoy participating and you're going to learn a lot to improve your mind. And you see that N100k grand prize? It'll become 100x bigger as we keep getting better and consistent in delivering the quality quiz games.

Let me share a tip here for those of you that bothered to read this story to the end. Go to your email and check for the results of the 5 Teaser Quizzes you received from Quilgo and go through everything again, including the ones you failed. You'll be glad you did if you're participating in this first episode of the Babaca Quiz Game.

Alright, I wish you all the best of luck and if you've not yet subscribed to the private game room, you still have about 9 hours to do so.

Visit /babacagamebot before it's too late.

❤️ Cheers! 🥂

(1) (Reply)

How To Stream Mobile Games On Twitch: Master The Art Of Mobile Game Livestreamin / PC Gaming Controller : The Secret To Mastering PC Gaming Controllers Revealed / How To Connect Gaming Headset To Pc: Mastering The Art Of Gaming Headset Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.