Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman (16517 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Stronghold91: 5:09pm On Mar 02
lexy2014:

how did they "enjoy government"?
shut up
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Pristine664: 5:11pm On Mar 02
fatherjesse:
We know this long ago. What exactly can an average Nigerian afford in Nigeria today? I took my clothes for laundry today and the laundry guy said their prices have changed, I told him I was expecting it even before I left home as prices of goods and services increase by day now in Nigeria. See what awalokan has brought us! All those that fraudulently brought this calamity Tinubu to power will not enjoy peace and joy.

Including those that saw somebody like Sowore but decided to support another fraud like Obi, may their generation never experience peace
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by BabaO2: 5:18pm On Mar 02
For how long are you going to dwell on orosanye report again since 2012?
For how long are you going to flog the issues of subsidy removal and floating of naira?
The likes of usman are the clog in the wheel of progress of Nigeria, these the real people and their styles of tying down and sucking Nigeria.
Usman, this is a new order. We need proper restructuring of the country, comments like this from usman is too offensive and shallow.
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Ifyz0001: 5:18pm On Mar 02
Don't mind all those northerners, they think they own this country.

When Buhari was there and we the southerners were complaining, they didn't complain at all.

Now, they are crying....Tinubu hasn't started anything yet...he hasn't even entered shuffling the military cadre.... To me that is even the most important aspects to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by ClearFlair: 5:20pm On Mar 02
RenaissanceGuy:
Is the last sentence necessary? Just so that we know you're not supporting Tinubu, right?? grin

Very necessary. Make them no go pack human being with goats
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Mar 02
EmekaBlue:
appointments and all... Whenever i watch nta news and national things are shown like national assembly or so na so so màlllam cap u go dey see

I hate politics though! So I care less

what is the "all"?

how did these appointments bring everyone in the north out of poverty and make them richer than those in the south?
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Mar 02
BabaO2:
For how long are you going to dwell on orosanye report again since 2012?
For how long are you going to flog the issues of subsidy removal and floating of naira?
The likes of usman are the clog in the wheel of progress of Nigeria, these the real people and their styles of tying down and sucking Nigeria.
Usman, this is a new order. We need proper restructuring of the country, comments like this from usman is too offensive and shallow.

what do you mean by "proper restructuring"?
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Mar 02
Stronghold91:

shut up

how did they "enjoy government"?
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by afube: 5:39pm On Mar 02
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/tinubu-running-govt-of-exclusion-behaving-like-dictator-apc-chieftain/

I like this kind of exclusion, if Tinubu can get us state police after less than a year in offive...then long may Tinubu rule! In 4 years the man will get us regional and fiscal autonomy! I dislike fulani hegemony more than anything else!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense. All these fulls only criticize the government when their interests are not protected. Only their brainless supporters believe in their words.

God bless all OBIDIENTS all over the world.
Kindly edit the bolded out of your comment and watch your post get one million likes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Malroux: 6:03pm On Mar 02
Goodvibes007:

Hypocrite. ..

GEJ gave appointments to SS and SE. The Ibos had it so good they gave GEJ an Ibo middle name (Ebelechukwu).

And what did Buhari do as well?
When Atiku or Shettima wins in 2031, you can continue giving the majority of political appointment to the North just as Buhari did.

What goes around comes around. Simple as ABC.
Is Jonathan an Igbo man or did Igbos threatened him to appoint them in his administration? Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Atlantis585: 6:11pm On Mar 02
North and noise making.
Where were you when the dunce Mr. Incompetence Buhari was doing the same thing? I guess it is bad because Crooknibu from the South is in charge, bah?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by blackboy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02
Where was this one when Buhari was running the country to the ground. Keeping and hiring and supporting corrupt and terrorist persons into his government. If you no speak during Buhari time I beg no speak now. Wicked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Basic123: 6:20pm On Mar 02
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense. All these fulls only criticize the government when their interests are not protected. Only their brainless supporters believe in their words.

God bless all OBIDIENTS all over the world.
Especially these ones here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Okoroawusa: 6:29pm On Mar 02
All these Northerners just dey make me laugh.

Let's wait for 2027
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by HRMK: 7:07pm On Mar 02
this salihu lukman had the wrong thought of beleiving he was indispensable!he tried all he could to apply threat,propaganda and blackmail on APC but the party stood his ground and allowed him to resign from his post!if one is not okay with his party,he could join another!but wont allow him to leave APC!HE SHOULD SIMPLY KEEP QUIET BCS HE IS NO MORE AN EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF APC!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Exceed15: 7:09pm On Mar 02
Kikikikikiki.. this laugh shall favor me and my family. Tinubu till 2098... Kikikikikiki. Eeyyy my Belle o.
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Chimaceezee: 7:52pm On Mar 02
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Kukutenla: 8:04pm On Mar 02
Goodvibes007:

Hypocrite. ..

GEJ gave appointments to SS and SE. The Ibos had it so good they gave GEJ an Ibo middle name (Ebelechukwu).

When Atiku or Shettima wins in 2031, you can continue giving the majority of political appointment to the North just as Buhari did.

So how does this end well for governance in the country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Kukutenla: 8:04pm On Mar 02
Ebukamatth:
Why putting the light at the end of the tunnel when you can just put it in the beginning of the tunnel

Moreover, Nigeria na comedy horror channel in heaven

I sell electrical materials
Contact on my signature
Fixed
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Igboid: 8:14pm On Mar 02
Goodvibes007:

Hypocrite. ..

This lie has been busted long time ago, look for something new.

https://www.nairaland.com/7846374/igbo-domination-goodluck-jonathans-government

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Ebukamatth(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02
Kukutenla:

Fixed

Bro
Take am easy
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02
Ask Buhari
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Danzakidakura(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02
Was this fool not in Nigeria during Buhari evil terror reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Yestogood: 9:26pm On Mar 02
toprealman:

FYI, Buhari’s “worst” is better that whatever Tinubu is doing.

Not true AT ALL.
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by itsene: 9:53pm On Mar 02
He is definitely NOT Baba Go Slow.
God bless Tinubu.
The north west should support RESTRUCTURING .
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by lapintoz: 12:40am On Mar 03
At least some mallam are now finding their voices after 8 years of being deaf and dumb.

Continue......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Ofodirinwa: 1:13am On Mar 03
Goodvibes007:

Hypocrite. ..

Igbos did not give him that name, it is his birth name. If you go to his hometown, you will realize you don't know the full story

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by RepoMan007: 3:18am On Mar 03
The talk of a coup is now so rife. Igboho threatening the owners of Nigeria and the lack of control is really getting to these Fulani cliques.
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by walozanga(m): 6:34am On Mar 03
You never see anything
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by Abee79(m): 10:05am On Mar 03
Buhari did worse, and was shameless about it! 🤐
Re: Tinubu Running Govt Of Exclusion, Behaving Like Dictator - Salihu Lukman by drsmut: 1:38pm On Mar 03

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman / CP Aderemi Adeoye Street In Anambra State - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.