Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko (15104 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by kelly72: 3:57pm On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Wow! You are completely being devious here. The professor mentioned a " knee-jerk reaction" implying Tinubu was taking sudden actions without thinking about them right?
So, I said Buhari was labeled slow and Tinubu is now being accused of knee-jerk reactions for taking promt actions( read what I posted again)
I didn't know you can have a knee-jerk reaction and be slow at the same time.
If anyone is guilty of any knee-jerk reaction here, I believe it was you for replying to me without thinking.
You need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

The trouble here is that blind ethnic loyalty is impeding your ability to distinguish between 2 misfits doomed by their own lust for power which evidently is all they brought to governance; one that is slow, yet unthinking and accordingly produced negative results and another that sees himself as be all and know all, only quickly reacts to grievous situations but yet unthinking and has in 8 months produced worse results than the former produced in all of 8 years.

Why are your mothers in the market threatening to "open our nyansh and protest? The reason is simple; it has dawned on them that they were deceived by those who came to tell them "Awalokan". It is real easy to steal the village drum, but where do you hide to tap it?

Put differently, have you ever seen a man able to give what he doesn't have?
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by fubsy: 4:12pm On Mar 03
Tinubu's presidency is sentiment gone wrong for a greater majority of Nigerians and investors. He will use the same sentiment to get a second term in 2027.
Tinubu had no plans for the country. He just wanted to be a president by every means conceivable. He is the president by the means we know, but he is blank. He is doing and undoing things without proper analysis. Just bragado!

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Image123(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03
blueAgent:

Control what?

What's the benefit of what he has been controlling fir 40years to the ppl?
Capital ZOMBIE.

Your friend says that he is lifeless and so on. People with such achievements are not logically lifeless, be rational.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03
kingxsamz:

Go to your Agbado group and tell your fellow Agbado sIaves to give you a better comeback. 😂
If Tinibooo wasn't a lifeIess failure, you wouldn't be here trying to explain rubbish to me. Let his works speak for him, that's if he can achieve anything in his administration. Rubbish. 😂

A lifeless failure that your whole generation have not achieved 1% of his accomplishments. Do use this God given brain of yours.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Elusive001: 6:37pm On Mar 03
ElSudani:

It is, especially when you are being critiqued by illiterates.

Please go and begin with Queen Primer.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Sunday2021: 6:49pm On Mar 03
ElSudani:

I'm seeing your comment for the first time unfortunately. This type of selective reasoning is quite common with folks like you. I mentioned how Buhari was labeled 'Baba go slow' because he was taking his time and how Tinubu's actions are now being tagged 'knee jerk' for taking prompt actions.
Do I need to be your English teacher too?
Tinubu is a disaster but that guy don't know the meaning of knee jerk.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Sunday2021: 6:55pm On Mar 03
ElSudani:

When I say Obidients are dumb I have never said it to be mean at all. I say it because I wholeheartedly believe it to be true.
Some of you are proving me right on this thread. If you cannot read and comprehend a paragraph how in hell would you even understand what the government is doing?
nobody need to understand what the useless government is doing, all we want is to see what the government is doing.
Tinubu is a disaster!

2 Likes

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Sunday2021: 7:23pm On Mar 03
jmoore:

Olodo! Park one side.
google would have safe you from this embarrassment.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03
Image123:

Your friend says that he is lifeless and so on. People with such achievements are not logically lifeless, be rational.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Abee79(m): 12:45am On Mar 04
No comment 🤐
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by alabo1: 2:12am On Mar 04
ElSudani:

Lies.

God is watching you. Keep on.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by alabo1: 2:13am On Mar 04
Emperormartin:
Didn't you guys follow asari dokubo your ijaw brother to vote for Tinubu...

Abeg Mey una pack one side

It's on record that the ijaws especially those from kalabari in Rivers state voted massively for Tinubu.

Tinubu even won in portharcourt town and the entire Rivers state

Believe this and you will believe anything
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by press9jatv: 9:30am On Mar 04
Tinubu harsh economy policies destroyed Nigeria economy no be small
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Image123(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.

Don't die in bitterness.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by IfnobeGod20: 5:36pm On Mar 04
Burob:
With this kind of mentality, no wonder you people are in hardship, I leave you in your ignorance, enjoy your suffering.

Name 1 commodity that your state, or Local Government in its comparative advantages exported for foreign exchange to add value to the existence of you lazy docile minded things.

It is the Federal Government’s fault that there is no forex in Nigeria, yet you or your state add no value on how to generate any foreign exchange for Nigeria?
Stop all this nonsense talk. I am a federal worker and at the same time, I am a farmer, meaning I need not to talk about my state or local government before I tell you what I am doing to contribute my quota to the development of the economy. For two years consecutively now, I have been into soybeans, groundnuts, guinea corn, maize and beans farm, which I have sold in tons to company representatives. Now I am doing clearing in preparation for the new season and at the same time planting my yams in my yam heaps.
Now, may I ask you, what is your contribution to to food sufficiency of the country? It is not enough to be crying and hailing government or party. What are you contributing to better the society?
I am in a place that their farm produce is feeding the part of the nation because the people there are heavy farmers
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Tochi360: 7:10am On Mar 05
Burob:
Nonsensical Nonsense, oblivious minded pikin you are posting a newspaper article from 1997 when Tinubu was in political exile in the west, agitating for the return of democracy, & Abiola’s stolen mandate, this same period that Gringory Obi was working with General Sani Abacha in Nigeria the same military dictator that stole our democracy & Abiola’s mandate?

Quite obvious Tochukwu that you no get genuine discuss.

Shut up watin this small boy sabi apart from to look for co ipob tribalist to do senseless tribal banters with

Tinubu doesn't believe in Nigeria,that's where He stands,Nigeria is only for POWER grabs for Tinubu and His evil APC structure of pain, hardship, suffering,hunger and insecurity.

Imagine burob wey don useless him life with tribal hate gbasgbos dey talk about genuine discuss grin grin
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by drmikeadams(m): 8:23am On Mar 05
ElSudani:

No, you are the olodo here. You can't read, can't think, can't comprehend. Sounds like an Obidient to me.

You are a classified fool
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 9:27am On Mar 05
[quote author=Image123 post=128768525]

Don't die in bitterness. [/quote
Which ppl are more bitter than ApC supporters

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by toneroforever(m): 10:23am On Mar 05
ElSudani:

Lies.

Someone is stating a clear fact but you prefer to deceive yourself thinking anybody believes the propaganda and lies you guys spread.
Why don't you go to Lagos to the Ebin pawa hunger protest crowd and tell them Tinubu is doing well
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by toneroforever(m): 10:29am On Mar 05
IfnobeGod20:

Stop all this nonsense talk. I am a federal worker and at the same time, I am a farmer, meaning I need not to talk about my state or local government before I tell you what I am doing to contribute my quota to the development of the economy. For two years consecutively now, I have been into soybeans, groundnuts, guinea corn, maize and beans farm, which I have sold in tons to company representatives. Now I am doing clearing in preparation for the new season and at the same time planting my yams in my yam heaps.
Now, may I ask you, what is your contribution to to food sufficiency of the country? It is not enough to be crying and hailing government or party. What are you contributing to better the society?
I am in a place that their farm produce is feeding the part of the nation because the people there are heavy farmers

I guess it was your farm produce that kept USD @ below N200 for majority of GEJ's tenure

PMB & Tinubu are monumental failures
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by IfnobeGod20: 8:48pm On Mar 05
toneroforever:

I guess it was your farm produce that kept USD @ below N200 for majority of GEJ's tenure

PMB & Tinubu are monumental failures
The question still, what are you contributing to the economy of the nation? It's not enough to be hailer of government, what's your contribution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Protest El-Zakzaky's Detention In Bauchi State (Photos) / Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.