Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ede Poly Rector Commiserates Ex-council Chairman Over Son's Death - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ede Poly Rector Commiserates Ex-council Chairman Over Son's Death (95 Views)

Ede Poly Rector Commiserates Ex-council Chairman Over Son's Death / Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs / Numbers In Yoruba | Learning Yoruba Numbers | Onka Ede Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ede Poly Rector Commiserates Ex-council Chairman Over Son's Death by Marcus07: 6:48pm On Mar 02
Ede Poly Rector commiserates ex-council Chairman over son's death

The Rector of Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, Engr. Dr Man Yahaya Sani, has condoled the former Chairman of Governing Counci of the citadel, Air Comdr Emmanuel Kabira Jekada, over the passing of his son, Mr David Dodo Jekada.

This was contained in a release personally signed by the Rector, a copy which was made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Saturday by the Protocol, Media & Public Relations Officer, Sola Lawal.

The release reads thus:" I Engr Dr Man Yahaya Sani, Rector, Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, on behalf of the Management and entire Staff and students hereby use this medium to express my sincere condolences to the family of our immediate past Chairman, Governing Council, Air Comdr Emmanuel Kabira Jekada, mni, PhD, on the sudden passage of his beloved son, Mr David Dodo Jekada.

"We, indeed stand with him in this griefing moment and will continue to pray for him and his entire household for necessasy strength to carry on with faith.

"However, the overwhelming condolence messages across board, within and outside the Polytechnic shows the indelible impacts of the immediate Council Chairman during his brief but eventful tenure in the Polytechnic.

"It is pertinent to inform the entire Polytechnic Community that Air Comdr Emmanuel Jekada exhibited a rare display of courage, and faith during my condolence visit to him in Kaduna together with the Registrar, Alhaji Isiaka Tunji Agboola.

"The former Council Chairman, who also doubles as Chairman All Progressive Congress, Kaduna State instructed me to convey his sincere gratitude to the entire members of Staff, he also prayed for peace and development of the institution.

"Once again, I heartily express my deepest condolences to Air Comdr Emmanuel Kabira Jekada's family, friends and loved ones during this difficult period, may Almighty God grant the family fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss".

E-SIGNED
Engr Dr Man Yahaya Sani
Rector, The Federal Polytechnic, Ede

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Fulani / Discover Where To Find Gold Ore Today! / Owonrin Otura- The Exceptional Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.