Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,090 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Mr Ibu Died Of Cardiac Arrest – Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Died Of Cardiac Arrest – Manager (220 Views)

Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Died Of Cardiac Arrest – Manager by Lovelygirl23: 12:51am On Mar 03
Mr Ibu’s manager, Don Single Nwuzo, has confirmed that the comic actor died Saturday evening after suffering cardiac arrest.

It was gathered that the ace actor was admitted a few days ago to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Evercare Hospital in Lekki.

Mr Ibu, 62, had a relapse about a week ago and was rushed to the Lagos-based hospital.

Recall that last year, the actor underwent surgery to amputate one of his legs after soliciting help and prayers.
Following his passage, Mr. Ibu’s colleagues and admirers have showered the comedian with tributes. The actor was well-known for his humorous appearances in numerous films, including A Fool atForty and Issakaba, for which he received multiple nominations and awards.

Mr. Ibu’s demise coincides with the death of his colleague Tolani Quadri Oyebamiji, also referred to as SisiQuadri, who passed away on Friday and was buried on Saturday in Iwo, Osun State.

(1) (Reply)

“Cheat Back” — Khloe Tells Women How To Handle A Cheating Man / I'll Never Forget My Helper - Portable Says In Celebration Of Olamide's Birthday / Breaking News: Guinness World Record Will Soon Ban Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.