Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

John Okafor Biography & What Lead To The Death Of Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor Biography & What Lead To The Death Of Mr Ibu (245 Views)

Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor Biography & What Lead To The Death Of Mr Ibu by Kimlarrybio(m): 3:24am On Mar 03
John Ikechukwu Okafor is a prominent and highly respected Nigerian Veteran actor known professionally as Mr. Ibu.

He has also earned a notable spot as a Comedian after his several comedic performances while acting, He appeared in over 300 Nollywood films including those from the Mr. Ibu series.

John Ikechukwu Okafor was born on 17 October 1961. He was from Umunekwu in Nigeria's former Eastern Region (now in Nkanu West L.G.A., Enugu State). After elementary school, in 1974, Okafor moved to Sapele to stay with his brother, after his father died. In Sapele, he did menial jobs so he could send himself to school and support his family.

He then worked as a hairstylist, ventured into photography and also worked in a company that produced crates. After secondary school, he was admitted into the College of Education, Yola, but pulled out due to financial difficulties.[citation needed] He later enrolled in the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as soon as he was financially able to.

In November 2023, Okafor underwent a leg amputation after suffering from an illness that required seven surgeries. His family said the amputation was done to keep him alive and increase his chances of recovery.[21][22][23]

Okafor died on 2 March 2024, at the age of 62.

👇More Hidden you don't know about him 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCxQHUwyJA?si=OBa8bAIRIXAUauFW
Re: John Okafor Biography & What Lead To The Death Of Mr Ibu by yinkus6750(m): 5:23am On Mar 03
This comic actor brought smiles to the faces of many home and had a lot of fans
Unfortunately, the happiness he portrays through acting was totally devoud in his life, especially the kind of family he had..so sad and very unfortunate, now that he has finally bowed to the cold hands of death, they can go ahead and share whatever valuables he left behind.
And they should live forever.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gives Youtuber Full Access To His Fleet Of Cars / Don’t Call Me A Crossdresser, I No Longer Have ‘Pim Pim’ – Bobrisky / “I Would Kiss Portable If I Was Being Paid For It” – Destiny Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.