Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. (434 Views)

Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:26am On Mar 03
If you have some spare funds not useful now you can use, just buy the Dip on dollar now and relax.

Save this post & come back in few Months..

2 Likes

Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by HeatSeeker(m): 4:14am On Mar 03
TrennixGLOBAL:
If you have some spare funds not useful now you can use, just buy the Dip on dollar now and relax.

This is very tempting...

I have actually considered it 🤔. I hurriedly sold off my usdt when I heard that the government was going after Binance. Now, I don't know if I should have just waited.
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by Resurgent2016: 6:08am On Mar 03
what can save the naira is for the CBN to keep selling to BDC as it did early this week. Even better when they sell below market price as done.

I suspect the CBN will not keep selling, so I also expect some form of depreciation in the coming weeks as the CBN governor seems bent on the free float experiment.

Every other thing is just chasing shadows.
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 7:06am On Mar 03
HeatSeeker:

This is very tempting...

I have actually considered it 🤔. I hurriedly sold off my usdt when I heard that the government was going after Binance. Now, I don't know if I should have just waited.

Bro what you are seeing is just the government killing the leaves of a problem leaving the stem and the root of it so what do you think would happen again?

People are just selling off due to extreme fear and this would just be temporary.

I will explain more things later.
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 7:13am On Mar 03
Resurgent2016:
what can save the naira is for the CBN to keep selling to BDC as it did early this week. Even better when they sell below market price as done.

I suspect the CBN will not keep selling, so I also expect some form of depreciation in the coming weeks as the CBN governor seems bent on the free float experiment.

Every other thing is just chasing shadows.

Like you said, can the CBN keep selling to them every week?

One secret i would tell you is; Those dollars been released to the BDCs are not for the common man or for you but for some few selected people and soon those dollars would be mopped up and the BDCs would start seeking dollar funds again.

Even the banks are supposed to have dollars readily available for people who really need it but they also lack it and the ones they have now will also be mopped up then we are back to the root of the problem.

I Laugh just seeing the government going round in Circles and worst still, even doing it on purpose to temporarily please Nigerians.

S.M.H.
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 2:17pm On Mar 03
Happy Sunday all.
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:15pm On Mar 05
TrennixGLOBAL:

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING...

https://www.nairaland.com/8020323/naira-depreciates-n1620-parallel-market

Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by webbxxpert: 4:35pm On Mar 05
Buy high, Sell low grin
Re: Buy The Dip On Naira Now!! (1800/$ Approaching).. by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:50pm On Mar 05
webbxxpert:
Buy high, Sell low grin

Lol.

More like the opposite

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Apprenticeship System (nwa-boi) Is An Option For The Poor / Making Money With Ease / LPFO (lite) Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.