Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 (291 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by savenaijatoday: 7:57am On Mar 03
Majority of Nigerians are very gullible people so it's not always good to sympathise with them. They have allowed someone who is wholely clueless and superannuated to deceive them for 9 months counting, promising heavens and earth but providing pains Instead. Nothing has changed and there is no prospect of change.
The same person has started scheming and warning labour unions of 2027 election when Nigerians are dying of multidimensional pains and impoverishment his misinformed government has caused. He obviously doesn't bother whether Nigerians die off. He will continue to deceive them while millions will continue to die of hunger and hyperinflation he has brought. I have asked for a list of the reforms Tinubu is doing that's causing the hardship, it's worrisome no one from his slavish supporters has an idea. Shockingly, NLC revealed a bombshell that none of the agreements they reached with Tinubu has been met. Even Portharcourt refinery he said would start working in December is yet another funny promise as we are still waiting for Tinubu's "December, 2023." So my people, welcome to Tinubunpawa regime- government of lies, hardship and deceit. If you survive it, go for Thanksgiving.
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by successmatters(m): 7:57am On Mar 03
Gbam

There is this belt I am importing, when tied well, it can stop hunger for up to 5 days.

People need to contact me and buy for their families because emilokan is here to stay for 8 more years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by immortalcrown(m): 7:59am On Mar 03
Gbamsolutely!
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:16am On Mar 03
POVERTY DON SHOW DIS ONE SHEGE! Hunger no be your mate nah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by savenaijatoday: 8:58am On Mar 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:
POVERTY DON SHOW DIS ONE SHEGE! Hunger no be your mate nah. grin grin grin
Look at the mirror and see the poor miserable self you're. Anyway share your accant let me do Sunday for you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:59am On Mar 03
savenaijatoday:

Look at the mirror and see the poor miserable self you're. Anyway share your accant let me do Sunday for you.

Lol 😂. You are the one complaining of hunger. Abi? grin grin grin. Eyah.

1 Like

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Lumarstone: 9:23am On Mar 03
Op. Can you prove this your allegation in the court of law?

I left..!
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Goodnewsforlife: 9:38am On Mar 03
savenaijatoday:

everyone is a billionaire on the net until they log out n hug their garri in peace

1 Like

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by savenaijatoday: 9:43am On Mar 03
Lumarstone:

I left..!
Disappear from this thread with your hardship drug lord.
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by savenaijatoday: 9:48am On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
everyone is a billionaire on the net until they log out n hug their garri in peace
Really? Speak for yourself. I hope you and your illk are the first to say hunger don finish other people you don't know.
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Dalohad: 10:04am On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:

And why are not happy if everyone is rich. Is your useless party and president meant only to spread poverty?
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Goodnewsforlife: 10:08am On Mar 03
Dalohad:

And why are not happy if everyone is rich. Is your useless party and president meant only to spread poverty?
u igbos should rest Abeg
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Goodnewsforlife: 10:09am On Mar 03
savenaijatoday:

Really? Speak for yourself. I hope you and your illk are the first to say hunger don finish other people you don't know.
I am not igbo
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:09am On Mar 03
Such a shame that Nigerians continue to fall for empty promises and deceit from Tinubus government. When will they wake up and demand real change?

3 Likes

Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Jostoman: 10:12am On Mar 03
Lumarstone:

I left..!
didnt you hear it when he said it himself.
Re: What Worries Tinubu Isn't Hardship & Death He Brought But How To Buy INEC 2027 by Dalohad: 10:34am On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos should rest Abeg

Dem dey fuckkk you for nyash before?/ cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio : Resign Or Be Disgraced Out Of Office, Diaspora Group Set To Protest / 10 Things You Don't Owe Anyone An Explanation For / Private Firm Withheld Fg’s N32bn Metre Fund For 20 Years – Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.