Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue (21442 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03
Cti28:

I disagree, everything shouldn't be attributed to demonic influence. One should have nothing to do with water bodies if he or she can't swim. There are professionals trained for such rescue.

I believe the well must be very deep and with much water.

Thanks for the correction.I didn't think in that direction.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Daughterboard(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03
Akpacha:
Then who takes the three bodies out of the well?

This is the only logical question?
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by ewelike1rosseuf: 2:51pm On Mar 03
Benuejosh what do u have to say about this!!!!Na inside well now people dey go die for your state so ad to escape the hardship of the country try abi??I hope u no go try am sef ooooBenuejosh what do u have to say about this!!!!Na inside well now people dey go die for your state so ad to escape the hardship of the country try abi??I hope u no go try am sef oooo...
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Cti28(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Thanks for the correction.I didn't think in that direction.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 3:38pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

😂😂 This one na graduate wey go do interview.
You see how stupid and senseless you are.You don't know me , neither have we met before.
So do you come about the idiotic conclusion that as a graduate,I am preparing for interview.
Idiots and their reasoning,eeh!
Yes am a graduate of Public Administration from UNIZIK and finished my NYSC last year and now into clothes and perfume business.
So this foolish goat, how do you conclude that I am looking for interview.
A compound fool is known by words and reasoning.
You are a disgrace to your family! Despite being a graduate a foolish and idiot like you cannot read to comprehend I used the word "possibly" that means I didn't conclude that you are graduate since like you said I don't know you.
But your stupidity will not allow you to read and comprehend that is why you come on line to make senseless comments. You are disgrace to your school! Dem suppose use your yeye certificate sell akara! ... Dumbass! You are so dumb an slowpoke is better than you!
Small boy that just graduated last year. Me and your father no be mate! Ewu!
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by delishpot: 3:54pm On Mar 03
Gas. Carbon monoxide gas or some other toxic gas is in the well.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by jasmineratty: 3:55pm On Mar 03
Really sad 😿. This happened in my hometown 😔.
It's obi LG, not Oju as reported
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by delishpot: 3:55pm On Mar 03
jaszplus12:

Have you thought about it from the scientific point?
Some wells are filled with noxious gases that bubble up once a while and if you're caught in it it's fatal!
Carbon monoxide for instance...
Ever heard of lake Nyos in Cameroon? Read about what happened there.
Not everything we just conclude as diabolical!

E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by delishpot: 4:01pm On Mar 03
3seriez:

Exactly 💯. But our people always attribute it to something diabolical. The oxygen levels in wells is non existent after a certain depth making it hard for anyone to breathe. Reason why you always see firefighters go in with an oxygen mask.

In some communities their religious leaders go claim say na mammy water dey live inside that well and call for ritual. Then they start worshiping the god(dess) of the well grin grin
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by 3seriez(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03
Mumben:

I am just being curious, if oxygen level is low in Wells, how then do well diggers do it without being stuck in there? Pls ur explanation would be well appreciated

At the time of digging, it is quite safe as the well has not been exposed to natural elements.
But after digging and hitting water; temperature changes, weather changes, decaying algae and other factors come into play after years of use, hence making the oxygen low and dangerous.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Mumben(f): 4:24pm On Mar 03
3seriez:

At the time of digging, it is quite safe as the well has not been exposed to natural elements.
But after digging and hitting water; temperature changes, weather changes, decaying algae and other factors come into play after years of use, hence making the oxygen low and dangerous.
Wow, thanks for your explanation, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

You are a disgrace to your family! Despite being a graduate a foolish and idiot like you cannot read to comprehend I used the word "possibly" that means I didn't conclude that you are graduate since like you said I don't know you.
But your stupidity will not allow you to read and comprehend that is why you come on line to make senseless comments. You are disgrace to your school! Dem suppose use your yeye certificate sell akara! ... Dumbass! You are so dumb an slowpoke is better than you!
Small boy that just graduated last year. Me and your father no be mate! Ewu!
Aaahhh! You are a big fat disgrace to your family.
Despite being a graduate,a stupid and foolish idiot like you cannot think properly before using the word "Possibly".
How do you conclude am going for an interview, this stupid idiot,if not that you are a dumbo.
But your Stupidity and senselessness won't allow you to comprehend.That is why you come online to bark and foam at the mouth on my comment like a frustrated rabid animal.
You are a complete disgrace to your school.Them suppose use your certificate do toilet paper .
Lol! Dumbass, you are so stupid, idiotic and dumb,a saliva drooling slowpoke is better than you
Useless animal,old fool that graduated centuries ago.
You are even more stupid than I thought.
So I should clap that you old fool graduated ages ago, like it's an award.
COMPOUND FOOL !.
How can a useless waste pipe like you be mate with my father? Lol!!
Demented swine,Ewu Gambia.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Vagabond born of a vagabond never do well father.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 4:33pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Aaahhh! You are a big fat disgrace to your family.
Despite being a graduate,a stupid and foolish idiot like you cannot think properly before using the word "Possibly".
How do you conclude am going for an interview, this stupid idiot,if not that you are a dumbo.
But your Stupidity and senselessness won't allow you to comprehend.That is why you come online to bark and foam at the mouth on my comment like a frustrated rabid animal.
You are a complete disgrace to your school.Them suppose use your certificate do toilet paper .
Lol! Dumbass, you are so stupid, idiotic and dumb,a saliva drooling slowpoke is better than you
Useless animal,old fool that graduated centuries ago.
You are even more stupid than I thought.
So I should clap that you old fool graduated ages ago, like it's an award.
COMPOUND FOOL !.
How can a useless waste pipe like you be mate with my father? Lol!!
Demented swine,Ewu Gambia.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Vagabond born of a vagabond never do well father.
Foolish boy common bounce out of here, I didn't read the thrash that you wrote, my son will not even be going back and forth with you talkless of me. Because we dey internet? Go and bring your father let me see if I can even communicate with him.
Imagine last year graduate! Common bounce! Bounce out of here.... ANUOFIA!
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Foolish boy common bounce out of here, I didn't read the thrash that you wrote, my son will not even be going back and forth with you talkless of me. Because we dey internet? Go and bring your father let me see if I can even communicate with him.
Foolish man, common bound like a kangaroo out of here.
Lol! You didn't read,why then reply?
Of course how can your son do so?
Unless he's as useless as you old frustrated fool.
Old fool,I said I finished Service last year but your Stupidity could not let you comprehend.
And being the useless dumb idiot you are, you duncely stated I graduated last year.
Lol!!!
Useless,dunce of old fool.
C'mon get out.
Frustrated fool
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by 3seriez(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03
delishpot:

In some communities their religious leaders go claim say na mammy water dey live inside that well and call for ritual. Then they start worshiping the god(dess) of the well grin grin

🤣😂🤣🤣.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Of course you can't communicate with my father, because he's late.
Big fat Anuofia
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 5:05pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Of course you can't communicate with my father, because he's late.
Big fat Anuofia
Then bring your mother let me see if I can communicate with her because you were not properly brought up...INKPI.
BOUNCE!
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Then bring your mother let me see if I can communicate with her because you were not properly brought up...INKPI.
BOUNCE!
She's equally late.
Castrated He goat.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 5:10pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

She's equally late.
Castrated He goat.
Now I understand your problem.
no parental upbringing!.. Sorry ooo...INKPI.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Now I understand your problem.
no parental upbringing!.. Sorry ooo...INKPI.
Ewoo! So am dealing with a psychiatrist who deals with emotional issues.
Dullard old fool who couldn't spell mkpi,if you had any parental upbringing, would you be here exchanging words with me?
Compound Complex aggravated fool.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 5:20pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Ewoo! So am dealing with a psychiatrist who deals with emotional issues.
Dullard old fool who couldn't spell mkpi,if you had any parental upbringing, would you be here exchanging words with me?
Compound Complex aggravated fool.
Na only cursing you sabi that is why I said you lack parental upbringing!...all the curses goes to your mother and father in their graves...NKPI...
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Na only cursing you sabi that is why I said you lack parental upbringing!...all the curses goes to your mother and father in their graves...NKPI...
Chai!! The same cursing is what you only know to do, and you are still cursing.
Hahaha,see old fool talking about lacking parental upbringing.
You equally lack parental upbringing.
Oh,yes, your curses go to your useless parents in their graves.
Mkpi apiri amu.
Ezi ofia.
Untrained animal
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 5:28pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Mkpi apiri amu.
Ezi ofia.
Untrained animal
Mkpi apiri amu.
Ezi ofia.
Untrained animal
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

Mkpi apiri amu.
Ezi ofia.
Untrained animal
Chaii, everything there is all yours.
Mkpi, have you run out of curses?
Hahahaha! Don't run away.
Let's continue.I enjoy making your animal nature display itself.
See this nonentity acting all well brought up, while he's nothing but a frustrated swine, with no parental upbringing,no manners.
Chaii! I wonder what that your son would be like?
😂 If his shameless and useless father could be exchanging words online like this, what then would the progeny be like?
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 5:46pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

See this nonentity acting all well brought up, while he's nothing but a frustrated swine, with no parental upbringing,no manners.
😂 If his shameless and useless father could be exchanging words online like this, what then would the progeny be like?
😂 If his shameless and useless father could be exchanging words online like this, what then would the progeny be like
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:

😂 If his shameless and useless father could be exchanging words online like this, what then would the progeny be like
Lol😂😂 It has actually run out of curses.
Mkpi come and continue what you started.
You never see anything.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by dkidd: 5:58pm On Mar 03
If that's really the picture of the well up there then I don't know what to say. Am uncovered well in a compound where u have people. Sometimes we Nigerians behave like goats. I have seen such wells in the past in certain compounds where u have little kids playing around and in my mind I'm like so this people no even dey fear say children fit lost inside? Three souls lost due to carelessness
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Floky215: 6:03pm On Mar 03
post=128749158:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/02/father-son-one-other-die-inside-well-in-benue/

Water bodies are portals to other realms and all linked together no matter where they are..!!
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by CluelessMODS: 6:04pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

You never see anything.
You never see anything.
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Chukwuka319(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03
CluelessMODS:
Lol😂😂 It has actually run out of curses. Mkpi come and continue what you started. You never see anything.
Lol!! Onye agbana oso!
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Mar 03
Check am well well dat well get breast and na woman
Re: Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue by jaszplus12(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03
Chukwuka319:

Bro, my bad,I didn't think towards that direction at all, because where I come from, such mysterious death has occurred and autopsy didn't reveal cause of death as poisoning by underground gases.
So you won't blame me, neither will I myself.
No wahala sir, we learn everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Lady Kills Her Baby In Delta After Giving Birth (Photos) / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.