Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 (19421 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Mrsport20: 1:57am On Mar 05
2023/24 Arsenal home and away Jerseys still available. Order via whatsapp 08067189515

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by PropertyBuying(f): 2:24am On Mar 05
Good one!
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 2:46am On Mar 05
Wordson:
dey don start!!

Why not beat Porto first before bragging?
Anybody that says positive things about arsenal is their fan? Check my signature you would see the team I support. Truth must be told though.

2 Likes

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Dagrace01(m): 3:27am On Mar 05
uunwanaobong3:
Scoring all your champions league goals against Sheffield..... Only to player 0 - 0 against sporting Lisbon.

Arsenal is yet to learn how to prioritized matches.
Nice you said Sporting Lisbon

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:37am On Mar 05
They Collect
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by alabo1: 4:14am On Mar 05
KingLion007:
It shows you don't watch football mate... It's Porto not Lisbon

When we say stop smoking expired weed them no go hear

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 4:19am On Mar 05
ITS FOR THE YOUTH BECAUSE TODAY IS THE TOMORROW PROMISED who are mearnt to lead today?
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:27am On Mar 05
Sheffield were at home and had only 19% of ball possession giving Arsenal 81% of the ball.
They should be given double relegation
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by tuzle(m): 5:18am On Mar 05
uunwanaobong3:
Scoring all your champions league goals against Sheffield..... Only to player 0 - 0 against sporting Lisbon.

guy hate isn't good o. We are not playing sporting in champion league but Porto and we are going to beat them.

4 Likes

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by MrDoGood(m): 6:39am On Mar 05
LincolnOnyeabor:

Is Bayer Leverkusen a joke to you

They're yet to loose a match this season. Both in German league and Europa.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by phemmie06(m): 6:45am On Mar 05
uunwanaobong3:

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Truvelisback(m): 7:04am On Mar 05
KingLion007:
It shows you don't watch football mate... It's Porto not Lisbon
Aside that, Porto isn' a small team. They are among the best in their country's league. They have won the Champion's league and they have experience in the Champions league.
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by merits(m): 8:06am On Mar 05
Worst match.
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Tunde25(m): 8:35am On Mar 05
uunwanaobong3:

So, if they see opportunities to score, they should not score? And if they don't score, you will be the first person to run to nairaland to mock them that they can't score or defeat the bottom of the league table team

And they are playing Porto, not Sporting Lisbon

2 Likes

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Bigredmachine: 8:35am On Mar 05
Truvelisback:
Aside that, Porto isn' a small team. They are among the best in their country's league. They have won the Champion's league and they have experience in the Champions league.

The way you guys mention experience baffles me, so inter that has experience against a city that hadn't won it before, couldn't use their experience to defeat city...

You better go sidown one place, the players that has that experience are long retired... Dey there dey bank on past glories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Mar 05
Emman08:

Then you woke up from your dream

Na Joke o!
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Mar 05
Gentew:
How market....

Chai!

Them Bleep up!
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05
Bigredmachine:

The way you guys mention experience baffles me, so inter that has experience against a city that hadn't won it before, couldn't use their experience to defeat city...

You better go sidown one place, the players that has that experience are long retired... Dey there dey bank on past glories
Why you dey use Inter compare Mancity? Pep is not an average coach. He is one of the best coaches in the world. Can't you see the present state of Mancity? Which club now can you use to compare them? Oga, no use Mancity compare any team now. They are the best.
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by KingLion007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05
Truvelisback:
On point dude
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by KingLion007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05
alabo1:

When we say stop smoking expired weed them no go hear
Buh i smoke weed alot buh still my reasoning is up there anytime anyday.. so has nothing to do with weed Bruh
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Bigredmachine: 3:45am On Mar 08
Truvelisback:
Why you dey use Inter compare Mancity? Pep is not an average coach. He is one of the best coaches in the world. Can't you see the present state of Mancity? Which club now can you use to compare them? Oga, no use Mancity compare any team now. They are the best.

So arsenal is not best where Porto are... Just say it...

Yet arsenal beat city that are the best...

I am waiting for your next argument...

Bayern lost to Lazio away, does that make Bayern a weak side...

Una hate for arsenal just too much haba
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Truvelisback(m): 6:19am On Mar 08
Bigredmachine:

So arsenal is not best where Porto are... Just say it...

Yet arsenal beat city that are the best...

I am waiting for your next argument...

Bayern lost to Lazio away, does that make Bayern a weak side...

Una hate for arsenal just too much haba
You are getting it twisted. I no hate Arsenal. As a matter of fact, I very impressed with their performance this season. The person I quoted gave me a biased reply making it look like Porto is a weak team.
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by thatigboman: 12:00am On Mar 11
Franking:

Arsenal still won't win the league. Liverpool or City will win it. tongue
how far? Who's topping the league?
Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024 by Franking: 7:03am On Mar 11
thatigboman:
how far? Who's topping the league?

Has the league ended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 27th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (3 - 0) On 26th September 2015 / Arsenal Vs Benfica Europa League (3 - 2) On 25th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.