Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro (99 Views)

Former Minister Of Science And Technology, Maj. Gen. Samuel Momah, Is Dead / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee / Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by Livintin(f): 9:19am On Mar 03
Reverend Samuel Kporaro is a Nigerian banker and Christian cleric from Nigeria's Delta State. The actual origins of this person is a mystery to a lot of people.

It is worthy to note that in Jeremi town areas of Delta State, there is an almost abandoned residential estate part of which is used as a local government council leader quarters in official capacity, and part of which also serves as a lodge for Nigeria's National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members deployed to the area. The estate is identified as Kporaro Estate. Some civil servants posted to the area also reside in the estate.

The almost total abandonment and continuous deterioration and dilapidation of the buildings in the estate usually influences first timers, visitors and others to want to do an in-depth research to know the owner/owners of the estate. Most of them resort to the internet and a search on Google or any other search engine produce results flooded with pages or links about Samuel Kporaro.

But a lot of people argue that Samuel Kporaro is neither the owner of the dilapidating estate nor a shareholder to any part of it.

So who is Samuel Kporaro?
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by remiOne: 9:33am On Mar 03
Tell me, or tell us, what you know
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by ReallyNew: 9:51am On Mar 03
I heard that this person's family are not really Nigerian but migrated into Nigeria through the Delta and settled there. And are struggling for legitimacy to be recognized as Nigerians by all approach possible. How true is this?
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by Kkome: 1:21pm On Mar 03
ReallyNew:
I heard that this person's family are not really Nigerian but migrated into Nigeria through the Delta and settled there. And are struggling for legitimacy to be recognized as Nigerians by all approach possible. How true is this?

You people have started again o. You people said Buhari is dead, you then said he is Jibrin of Sudan and finally, as his tenure as president was about to end, you said he was constructing railway to Niger (which is true), to his own native land.

Now is to dig into who Samuel Kporaro is. Why should, or why would, anyone be interested in who Samuel Kporaro is? There's something fishy and I must find out what it is.

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by remiOne: 5:38pm On Mar 11
To be sincere, I think this story is becoming similar to that of Tinubu based on all I have been able to gather grin
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by StarWale: 7:16pm On Mar 11
Me I heard some people claiming that the Reverend Samuel Kporaro is an Isoko but no one knows exactly where in Isoko. Some claim he is of Isoko speaking Ndokwa. Whichever, Isoko and Urhobo are one (personal opinion). Isoko and Urhobo speak nearly the same language, have almost the same culture, etc. Some Urhobo communities were establish or pioneered by Isoko people. Olomoro clan in Isoko region was established by Urhobo people from Olomu clan in present Ughelli south. It has been a practice for people from both sides to mix-up with Urhobo as the dominant people.

I can't compare Reverend Samuel Kporaro with Tinubu because unlike the case of Tinubu Yoruba people, Samuel's people are native or dominant in only Delta State. Just like Hausa and Fulani who easily mix up together to form the dominant Hausa-Fulani group, Isoko and Urhobo usually mix up together to form the dominant group in Delta State.

Also, I have met this person inperson and know that though this person is deep-rooted and deep-seated in Christianity with a life built on the Bible as its roots and foundation, this individual is unreliable. First, this individual grew up in the Northcentral Nigeria and mingled too much with Hausa-Fulani people and so is sympathetic to them and is more interested in their religion (Islam. But because of deep-rooted and deep-seated Christianity, this individual cannot be comfortable being a Muslim or else...

Moreso, this person sees Nigeria like a sort of Holy Land, a new Jerusalem and sees Hausa language as a sort of nigeria's Hebrew language. Here, Israel is a territory, Israel is not a language. Nigeria is a territory not a language. Isreali and isreal don't refer to language and so also Nigeria and Nigerian don't refer to language.

This person, Samuel Kporaro is deep-rooted and deep-seated in Christianity. Has given up all hope of ever becoming or producing the president of Nigeria (or the right word would be have sacrificed nigeria's presidency on the alter of), but is instead interested in having Urhobo-Isoko as the dominant group in Delta State and want to have Christianity deep-rooted and deep-seated in Delta State as well as have Delta State deep-rooted and deep-seated in Christianity.

This person would almost have you think that Urhobo-Isoko is just a political grouping while Naija is the dominant ethnic group in Delta State and most predominant in the Niger Delta and their native language is NaijĆ”. Whereas Naija refers to the entire country, the territory covered by Nigeria.

This person is anti-Igbo but I don't know why. It baffles me because this person is related to Ase clan in Ndokwa.

This person is pro-Itsekiri probably because Koko area is the actual place of birth. This person just likes to claim to have been born in Warri because Koko is inside Warri, but will never provide the actual birth certificate so that no one will see that Koko (not Warri) is the birthplace and instead uses age declaration for official purposes and is obsessed about the Title of the Olu of Warri to the point of wanting any Olu of Warri to be the titular overlord of Delta State and this doesn't please the Urhobo-Isoko people who also claim Warri, and is an affront to the ijaw people who also claim Warri.

This person is very sentimental about Ndokwa national identity and can claim to be Ndokwa which is often the case.

I can tell you more but you must pay me
Re: Who Is? And What To Know About Samuel Kporaro by ReallyNew: 11:33am On Mar 16
StarWale:

I can tell you more but you must pay me

Pay you for what?
Who doesn't know that the Reverend Samuel Kporaro is related to Ibedeni in Ndokwa. I know this person right from the day of birth. I know the father personally and have confirmed a lot from them without paying a dime.

Having recently known that the person is related to Ibedeni, I now have to ask; Is Reverend Samuel Kporaro Isoko or Urhobo or Urhobo-Isoko? It is said that some people migrated from Uwheru in Urhobo to establish or pioneer new human settlements, one of which forms a part of Isoko speaking Ibedeni. People can confirm it, and I must state it, this person belongs to that part of Ibedeni. I have met with members of a certain Egbo family of Echei quarters of Ase town accessable through Isoko, these individuals identified the Reverend Samuel Kporaro as a member of their family and confirmed that the ancestors of this person includes a woman from Iyede-Ame in Ndokwa east identified as Mama Rose Udeteghe but interred in Ase town, a woman from Ibedeni who married a son of Mama Rose Udeteghe; the Ibedeni woman is identified as Mama Lydia the wife of Iwuirri also known as Onyenkuzi the son of Mama Rose Udeteghe.

I'm aware that presently there is confusion because this Reverend Samuel Kporaro is in the midst of Urhobo people and identifies as a Kporaro same as the owners of Kporaro Estate in Jeremi town of Delta State. The thing is that it is not probable that Samuel Kporaro is not related to the Kporaro of Jeremi given the mix-up between Urhobo and Isoko. But let me make it clear that Reverend Samuel Kporaro and successors have no share in the Kporaro Estate except if they buy a portion in it. But is somehow related to Late Chief M. O. Kporaro.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abuja Residents Loot NEMA Warehouse Over Hardship, Video Emerges Read / Cultivating Fulfillment: Consideration of Tools in Enhancing Relational Intimacy / New Driver In Toronto! Help Choosing Driving Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.