Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen (16923 Views)

FG To Resell Discos Under Banks, AMCON In Three Months / Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by dbestcno(m): 7:25am On Mar 04
Aedc is due to the vandalized poles at gwagwalada. It barely receives 250mw these days
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 8:42am On Mar 04
Pascal9:
4000 mw, chai!,
So small for millions of Nigeria, imagine 40,000MW TO 70,000MW, atleast 38,000 will cover the whole 36states and its rural & urban. 4,000mw should be a reserve energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 8:55am On Mar 04
Ever8090:
Nigerians are such a patient kind of people that can't be find among God's creations.

How can a country with such resources can boast of just one single basic amenities and her citizens still smile with her leaders like all is well?
over 50 natural resources, crude oil and gas , gold, rare gems, and fertile lands for agriculture, sometimes I just shake my head, I wish Nigerians will piss and shit on our bad leaders and bad politicians. Beat them up till they confess their atrocities and damages they have done to this country
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 9:16am On Mar 04
Elidrisy20:
Nuclear energy is the solution, forget those bastards, genco, abi na gekco bi their name
I concur, N energy is the next best thing after water and solar energy. We need plan A B C...

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 9:39am On Mar 04
livinbygrace:
Nigeria get bitumen,coal,gold,asphalt,crude oil,gas,mineral and human resources,no light
Benin Republic no get anything and infact they depend on Nigeria for gas supply but they get constant electricity supply,roads,better security abeg someone should explain this miracle for me,cause i dont just understand again.
over 50 natural resources
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 9:49am On Mar 04
BigDawsNet:

The question is why has power gone so bad to the stage...

Buhari gov which we taught was worst... Nigerians enjoy on the average 18hrs power.. but today.. you must be living next to a local chairman or ex minister to enjoy 2 hrs a day..

Something is not right atall

Sometimes.. he just feels like they won this election for a purpose... and the purpose is to show Average Nigerians pepper for no reason
ex P. Buhari Gov is bad and worse, even if he can't meet up with Lt. P. Musa Y Gov or ex P. Obasanjo gov due to international prices of oil and gas, covid and world economy break down, why can't he listens to advice and put pressures on every ministries and military and forces or resign after first tenure ? why he was away or when professor Osinbajo was handling and sorting out some problems, didn't we see differences even if it was little ? but cabals ruined and where holding is balls. I respect the prof pass H.E ex p. Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by BigDawsNet: 10:52am On Mar 04
Bukola94:
ex P. Buhari Gov is bad and worse, even if he can't meet up with Lt. P. Musa Y Gov or ex P. Obasanjo gov due to international prices of oil and gas, covid and world economy break down, why can't he listens to advice and put pressures on every ministries and military and forces or resign after first tenure ? why he was away or when professor Osinbajo was handling and sorting out some problems, didn't we see differences even if it was little ? but cabals ruined and where holding is balls. I respect the prof pass H.E ex p. Muhammadu Buhari.

I actually respect Pro Yemi Osinbanjo... he was good in terms of economy wise no doubt...i respect him for contesting even tho he stand no chance...

If we vote him in... he could hav really become the next yaradua... but anyways we manage the little resources we have...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Greenfaces: 4:04pm On Mar 04
akpota:

Send a dm on whatsapp boss.
Make we talk.
Send number
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Greenfaces: 4:04pm On Mar 04
Kingrshd3:

Is it online or physical class
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Ever8090: 4:14pm On Mar 05
Bukola94:
over 50 natural resources, crude oil and gas , gold, rare gems, and fertile lands for agriculture, sometimes I just shake my head, I wish Nigerians will piss and shit on our bad leaders and bad politicians. Beat them up till they confess their atrocities and damages they have done to this country
we will soon get to that stage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Bukola94: 4:36pm On Mar 05
BigDawsNet:

I actually respect Pro Yemi Osinbanjo... he was good in terms of economy wise no doubt...i respect him for contesting even tho he stand no chance...

If we vote him in... he could hav really become the next yaradua... but anyways we manage the little resources we have...
By God grace I pray he handle a very powerful post in future, so that he can atleast

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by cokeryusuf09(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23
Greenfaces:
I no go dey pay salary ooo...
U go give stipend
Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by Greenfaces: 9:59pm On Mar 23
cokeryusuf09:

U go give stipend
kano state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Sad Nigeria Is Being Run On Old Ideas — Iyabo Obasanjo / LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Umahi: Counter-Secessionist Groups Will Rise In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.