Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) (4740 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / 2023: Osinbajo Is Most Preferred Candidate, Tinubu least. Poll reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by NLCreator: 10:08am On Mar 03
According to the poll, 3% missed Buhari, 20% missed Jonathan, 24% missed Obasanjo, while 53% missed Yaradua.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by EreluRoz: 10:12am On Mar 03
I'll give it to Obasanjo, he really tried and Yaradua continued from where he stopped

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 10:30am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
I'll give it to Obasanjo, he really tried and Yaradua continued from where he stopped
Yaradua turned most things Obasanjo did .
Oh, Umar Musa Yaradua. Good things don't last.

19 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 10:33am On Mar 03
I missed Jonathan time so much despite the fact I was not a politician or connected to any.

Business blossom that year that I made my first ever millions with strong promising economy at Wuse market. APC cane in with evil propaganda and destroy it.

God punish whosoever that brought the idea of forming APC and those therein Amen.

😏😏😏😎

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by 49cents(m): 10:45am On Mar 03
All the presidents that Nigerians missed most were had block votes from the south east and south south .. The Presidents other regions made us have enjoyed block votes from north and they claim they are politically smart.... they just power all the time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On Mar 03
APC came in and destroyed everything.

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 10:57am On Mar 03
Hahahahaha...
Naija enter one chance with APC.

By implications Obasanjo is the most missed and I can't help but agree.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by judatech: 11:04am On Mar 03
This man with that microphone...when once him high...him mouth na waa!
JealousCobra:
I missed Jonathan time so much despite the fact I was not a politician or connected to any.

Business blossom that year that I made my first ever millions with strong promising economy. APC cane in with evil propaganda and destroy it.

God punish whosoever that brought the idea of forming APC and those therein Amen.

😏😏😏😎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 11:05am On Mar 03
APC was formed from aggreived desperate and overzealous members of PDP and other parties

They're more concerned with power than governance

16 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:06am On Mar 03
Wow, thats surprising! Looks like Yaradua left a lasting impact on the people.

25 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 11:07am On Mar 03
...Ndigbo & Niger Delta gives Block votes to competent Administrators grin grin..

Incompetent, hopeless Administrators are only supported by you know who grin

Sai poo'hari, sai thief'nupoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:33am On Mar 03
please someone should help me this morning, if God bless you please bless me too , I can’t even go to church or think straight
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:49am On Mar 03
Mikespecialone:
please someone should help me this morning, if God bless you please bless me too , I can’t even go to church or think straight

Tell me the truth did u vote for apc?

5 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 11:50am On Mar 03
I remember when these same set of people was insulting yar Adua calling him sick, Nigerians are too hasty to judge .

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Jamodeen95(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03
'Yaradua all the way.. May his soul rest in peace πŸ™
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 12:04pm On Mar 03
This emergency love for Yar'Adua was simply because he died in a very pitiable state in office. Aside that, just like Buhari, he was also accused of being an ethnic irredentist. Secondly, DSS invaded a newspaper house and destroyed and confiscated their property for writing scathing reports against him and even before he took ill, he was just a figurehead president, whilst the Fulani cabal around him wields the power.

5 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03
Ance4Liverpool:
Tell me the truth did u vote for apc?

I no even get voters card self
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by donphilopus: 12:19pm On Mar 03
Tochi3:
...Ndigbo gives Block votes to competent Administrators grin grin..

Incompetent, hopeless Administrators are only supported by you know who grin

Sai poo'hari, sai thief'nupoo

Same region that's been voting nonsense governors?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by TANID(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03
umy
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by yomi531(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03
Gej all the way

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03
49cents:
All the presidents that Nigerians missed most were had block votes from the south east and south .. The Presidents other regions made us have enjoyed block votes from north central and they claim they are politically smart.... they just power all the time

Block vote from a particular region is what makes a president outperform the others?

Omg
When u think you've seen it all, then boom, another Igboman analyses things via the tribal perspectives πŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03
Obasanjo should have gone for his 3rd term. Infact, he should have been our president till now.
Although the old man corrupt sha. The money wey him steal no be small
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Godfullsam(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03
NPFLADMIN:
Obasanjo should have gone for his 3rd term.
Infact, he should have been our president till now.

Although the old man corrupt sha. The money wey him steal no be small

You sound so CORNfused.

You said obasanjob was corrupt yet you want him to remain in power.

25 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03
Hunger
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03
donphilopus:

Same region that's been voting nonsense governors?
.. grin

..you don't shift goal post again..they are talking of Presidos..you dey yarn governors. I hope you are normal

Ok.. you voted & have competent governors...your governors are the bomb...let them feed their hungry, crying subjects..

..dont forget about their huge IGR they possess that is bigger than the whole of West Africa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by LadyExcellency: 1:05pm On Mar 03
Yardua was the worst president in Nigeria's history except for the negotiation of peace in the Niger Delta, can you point to any other thing he achieved? He didn't implement the budget signed by the NASS. He just left the money dormant and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Astra101: 1:20pm On Mar 03
Even before clicking on the thread I knew it gonna be ya'radua
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Stephench: 1:20pm On Mar 03
Yaradua didn't rule long enough to rate him so high but for the little period, he tried. Obasanjo and Goodluck also tried. But only goodluck made attempt to revive the transport sector - building trains, touch on some salient topics like true federalism and holding sovereign national conference to discuss our future etc.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by HRMK: 1:22pm On Mar 03
GOD ONLY USED YARADUA'S DEATH TO COVER HIS SHORTCOMINGS!IF HE HAD STAYED A LITTLE LONGER HIS WEAKNESS WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!
HE IS IN SAME CLASS WITH MURITALA!!

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Stephench: 1:23pm On Mar 03
DevilsEqual:

Block vote from a particular region is what makes a president outperform the others?

Omg
When u think you've seen it all, then boom, another Igboman analyses things via the tribal perspectives πŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ
Foresight! Detribalization! Good sense of judgement!
Are you dumb.? This is a harmless question and I expect an answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by Shadomaan7: 1:39pm On Mar 03
Wow, didnt expect Yaradua to have the highest percentage.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures) by donphilopus: 1:43pm On Mar 03
Tochi3:
.. grin

Ok.. you voted & have competent leaders...your governors are the bomb...let them feed their hungry, crying subjects..

..dont forget about their huge IGR they possess that is bigger than the whole of West Africa grin grin

Are you governors better than governors from other regions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate the performance of President Olusegun Obasanjo / Agagu Burial Rites CommencesΒ today / Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.